PDA

View Full Version : Member introduction

KevinRBridges
8th December 2011, 01:52 AM
My name is Kevin Bridges. I'm a novelist, and have been interested in OBE for about a decade. My current mission is proving to myself that OBE is actually a "supernatural" experience, and, at the same time, proving to myself that the supernatural is a real thing. I've always believed, but, as I near my thirties, I've become interested in finding personal proof, perhaps through use of the so-called Akashic(sp?) Records.

I've never had an awake projection (as in a projection that doesn't follow sleep. I suspect that one is always awake for a projection.) I've had quite a number of projections from naps, or while sleeping in, though, and am slowly mastering the art.

I've read the original and newest editions of Astral Dynamics, cover to cover, and PPSD. I'm eager to read Foundations of Energy Work. I have a focus on chakra stimulation and energy-raising, as these seem to have a measurable effect on the frequency/quality of my interesting experiences.

I've been a member of Robert Bruce's forums at, I think, three different websites now. Hope to make some interesting friends here. Thanks for reading, or at least skimming.

CFTraveler
8th December 2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome back to the forums, Kevin.
I hope you reach your goal soon.

Neil Templar
8th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome Kevin :)

greytraveller
11th December 2011, 12:45 AM
Greetings Kevin and welcome.
You do have some ambitious goals. Yet many people here never had an OBE before joining this site. And then weeks or month later they DID manage to get out of their body for the first time. So it IS possible. Many people have done it (myself included btw). Patience may be required as it sometimes takes awhile. Hopefully you Will have that first OBE very soon.

Regards
Grey

CFTraveler
6th January 2012, 03:36 AM
rf396's post has been moved to the MAP Forum- link here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13270-Member-introduction-amp-question&p=106644#post106644

homan34
15th February 2012, 09:23 AM
I am new here. My name is Homan and I am from London.