PDA

View Full Version : How do I get past experiencing one sided-ness?

synntropy
26th April 2006, 01:08 AM
Hi everyone!
I just completed my practice for day two and I have a question for all of the experience people.

I am getting sensation on my right side when practicing the stirring technique. On my left side my imagined stirring sensation seems to move sugglishly and then stop. It feels as if I have a mental block. I have a hard time just imagining the circles. I also seem to get tingling and warm waves on my right while my left feels "solid" if that makes any sense.

Has anyone experienced this and if so is there anything I can do to wake up my left side? Is it just a matter of patience and practice?

Thanks!

Chris

(edited for punctuation)

CFTraveler
26th April 2006, 12:42 PM
My guess is you have blockages on the area you mentioned. Keep it going on both sides equally-It will balance itself. (At least it does for me when I have had that problem.)

Matthew
26th April 2006, 09:13 PM
synntropy,
I would also suggest physically "stirring" that side with your finger. When you lack energy awareness in an area, it is difficult to even imagine the sensation. Also, try the technique of touching the area and stirring with your finger. Then, pull your finger away from your skin, but continue stirring. "Feel" the continued connection between your finger and the skin.

Over time, you will find many blockages. As you experience deeper levels of energetic phenomena, you will even find that areas or chakras that seemed "active" had blockages as well.... don't get too discouraged. It just means you are becoming more sensitive. Keep working on them. I always spend more time on areas that feel blocked. Sometimes I feel bored going over my always deficient thighs or back for the umpteenth time...It's been years for some of these areas, and they still lag behind. However, when I take a week or two of concerted effort to catch-up my "blocked" areas, my energy body improves drastically. The moral of the story is that you might get more excited about stimulating the areas that readily respond. However, the areas that lag hold the key to your future success.

-Matthew

synntropy
27th April 2006, 02:57 PM
thanks for the comments!

yeah. I think you're right matthew. Spending a little more time on the blocked areas may ultimately be more rewarding.