PDA

View Full Version : Offer of Distant Healing

Neil Templar
14th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Hey all!
I'd like to offer (for a while at least), distant healing, to members of the forum.
I'm practicing Reiki, and Reconnective Healing. I've more experience with practicing Reiki over distance, but would welcome the opportunity to try Reconnective Healing over distance too.
I'm offering to be of service to others, but also for my own growth of ability and understanding. I'm interested in folks that have particular issues, whether physical or mental/emotional, as well as anyone who is simply curious about it...

I've been recording the visions that often happen during healing sessions, and i'm hoping to gain deeper insights into these, as and when they come. Anyone interested check my log - http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12377-Healing-vision-log

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Ideally, i'd like to try to do the sessions in real-time, so we are both aware of it at the time.. I'm looking for as much feedback as possible... however, with members being from all over the globe, and my busy work schedule, i'm not sure that'll be possible every time, so we can just work it out between us, whatever's best...

Thanks,
Neil. :)