PDA

View Full Version : Seeing lights and dark circular shadows!!!

derwyd
26th April 2006, 05:56 PM
I occasionally see spots of light during the day and night. I know they are not physical. My wife has seen a circular shadow in our house. The thing that worries me is that she sensed it first and then saw it. She said she felt it was watching her. This was not the first time something like this happened. If something is dark does that constitute evil or bad or lower? what are the spots of light?

CFTraveler
26th April 2006, 06:21 PM
I guess the question is, how do you feel when you see them? Besides the argument that we have 'radar' for these kinds of things, I had some years back an experience with shadows flitting about in my (then) new house. At first I was a bit perplexed, but not afraid, they didn't give me the creeps- and thoughts of my mother popped up- So after another 'sighting' I called her, and guess what? She was curious about what my house looked like and had been trying to 'remote view' at those times. I never asked her if she was successful, but when I told her about it I never saw anything again of the sort. Go figure! :wink:

kayelsee
8th May 2006, 06:31 PM
Hi -

I see things like that too. The sense I've made of it is that they represent the coming of like energy. Black is emotionally painful, yellow or gold is very good. Silver, blue, green - well, my manifestations are personal to me I imagine. I think what sense you make out of what you see is key.

What happens in the areas that the spots appear in?

Kristen

Gemma
7th June 2006, 02:17 AM
I have seen similar things too. In fact I see them a lot. Mostly it's the "sparklies" where I see sparkles of light in my peripheral vision. I don't feel afraid when I see these. The shadows, I see these sometimes, again in my peripheral vision, and my reaction varies. Sometimes I feel uneasy or sometimes I won't feel anything in particular. These shadows often resemble small animals.

Where do you normally see these spots of lights?

**EDIT**

Just wanted to add... when I see the sparkles of lights... I usually hear voices (not physical voices), so may indicate that spirits are near? I am not sure but I guess it's a possibility. When I see these small shadows I don't hear anything from them.

But on the other hand, not all shadows are "bad". A couple of years ago I saw my grandmother (deceased) who appeared to me as a shadow, like watching a 3D shadow, and I felt her physically (she touched me); I never felt any fear whatsoever in this case, actually I felt rather peaceful. So I hope this info helps. :)

7th June 2006, 04:34 AM
There have also been occasions when any entities that appear are not harmful, and may even be helpful, but the unprepared can be scared by it. Some of the more famous psychics have written of things happening in their childhood that terrified them, only to realize later that it was a guide or deceased loved one putting in an appearance.

So, fear may not always be a good indicator. I would ask for protection from your highest sources, be they guides, angels, or God. And, take time to figure out what they might be. Over a period of time, you may come to trust that they are helpful. Or, they could be detrimental, in which case you would need to ask for stronger protection. And, always remember that fear attracts negative energy. So, look to your own power, stay centered, live your life as your highest possible vision of yourself, and you should do fine.