PDA

View Full Version : what to do after an exit?

dexstar
19th December 2011, 12:25 PM
Hi this is my first post for a while.

I hope this message finds you all well.

Having had a bit of a break I am rededicating my efforts with OBEs.

I seem to have hit a bit of a stumbling block.

I am able to leave my body -I feel myself rising out, from my relaxed position. I either lift off out through the house roof , or if I exit from laying on my side I seem to find myself falling through the bed.

Once I am able to see. I seem to find myself in what I can only describe as a subconscious dreamworld. A place that doesn't relate to anything I have read of what 'should happen' after an exit?
Any suggestions on how to improve on this would be great.

Many thanks.

outofbodydude
20th December 2011, 03:52 AM
Fly around, explore, interact with any beings you may encounter, call upon guidance, and perform reality checks to remain lucid!

Can you describe what your environment looks like once you are out?

CFTraveler
20th December 2011, 04:03 AM
What oobd said.
And,

Once I am able to see. I seem to find myself in what I can only describe as a subconscious dreamworld. A place that doesn't relate to anything I have read of what 'should happen' after an exit? What you call a subconscious dreamworld I call the astral plane. What is happening is that when you exit you are either phasing into the astral plane or when you try to see (when you go through the wall, window or floor) they are acting as gateways to the astral.
This happened to me after some years of conscious projection, and can be converted into an RTZ projection if this is what you wish, but I recommend you go with the flow, because, you usually go where you are equipped to, where you can.

dexstar
21st December 2011, 08:08 AM
Thank you both for the replies.

The environment in which I tend to find myself is what I can best describe as a new build english housing estate. It does then have a familiar feel although I dont generally recognise it from waking life. I have encountered beings with human appearance who see me but as yet I have had no communication.

I also have found myself in my house but when I try and look around, for example to see myself laying in bed, what I see is I assume my body laying in bed but with someone else laying beside me even though I am alone at exit. When I move off to explore my house I may encounter family members (who I do not live with) at which point it has more of a typical dreamlike quality.

Would this be the RTZ? I assumed this plane was essentially the 'real world' where I would see day to day life going on where things would be observed as they would if I were awake.

outofbodydude
21st December 2011, 08:57 AM
It sounds like the Astral to me. I don't know what you have been reading regarding what "should happen" during a projection, but if you read the OBE journals here on the forum you will see that us projectors will find ourselves in quite unusual places at times, and that this in no way takes away from the reality or significance of the experience. I think you should concentrate on developing your nonphysical awareness and simply explore, rather than trying to have one specific type of experience. Go with the flow, as CF said.

dexstar
21st December 2011, 02:31 PM
Thank you. I will do just that,

Much appreciated.

CFTraveler
21st December 2011, 05:10 PM
Thank you both for the replies.

The environment in which I tend to find myself is what I can best describe as a new build english housing estate. It does then have a familiar feel although I dont generally recognise it from waking life. I have encountered beings with human appearance who see me but as yet I have had no communication. You're welcome. This could be many things, but the 'clue' that it is some part of the astral is recurrence. If you keep going to it it's a plane, or part of it. Or the condition of being in it. :D

I also have found myself in my house but when I try and look around, for example to see myself laying in bed, what I see is I assume my body laying in bed but with someone else laying beside me even though I am alone at exit. When I move off to explore my house I may encounter family members (who I do not live with) at which point it has more of a typical dreamlike quality.

Would this be the RTZ? I assumed this plane was essentially the 'real world' where I would see day to day life going on where things would be observed as they would if I were awake. Could be the RTZ or a simulation. The term should be the AD Pedia or explained in the forums (search for Kurt Leland simulation).

Like OOBD said, go with the flow, there are very few 'shoulds' in this practice.

Zethor
10th January 2012, 01:18 AM
Hi Dexstar,

Sounds like a pretty exciting place to explore you have gone too :) I have found at times like others have said where you
have the exit it symptoms and then suddenly get transported to another astral place (phasing) which could be a reason or lesson to be learned perhaps.
Sometimes when you walk around enough you may find something that sparks an interest or find someone who is looking to talk to you and may find down the track the reason for being there...

Ciao

Zethor