PDA

View Full Version : help me meet up with a dying person..

lamommy78
20th December 2011, 04:08 AM
This man is literally rotting away because his family won't let him go. I feel like is in there in his body or in his room trying to tell us somehing. I wish l could go OBE and meet him to listen or help his pain or whatever. Is it even possible? He is a young man with a heart that functions at 11% so he has had brain falure, total liver failure, his gut is dead and rottening. His lungs are horrible so he's on a Trach to vent, his legs are dead and black up to his waist, his kidneys are dead. Basically he is rotting in a slow agonizing death. He has tried do die twice but family insisted we do everything we can so we brought him back.it is cruel. I just want to help this man in any way I can. Can it be done?

Beekeeper
20th December 2011, 09:42 AM
It's likely he's insensible to what is happening and that his soul is already well out of his body. From what you say, his death is close. Trust that he's being looked after by those on the other side who have his best interest at heart.

lamommy78
20th December 2011, 02:43 PM
I'm hoping there's a mind-body disconnect, but he is able to look at you sometimes and shake his head "no". Before hr was unable to speak he was begging us to let him die. He is young. It's hard to watch. An ethics committee my take it out of family's hands. I hope so.

CFTraveler
20th December 2011, 06:01 PM
I agree with BeeK, even though he may be paying ocassional visits to his body, chances are that he is mostly not there.
Here is some autobiographical stuff that I may delete later:
When my grandmother was in a coma she went to visit me, prob. to let me know she was on her way out. When I asked her if she was dead, she told me she wasn't. In fact, after two days I received word that she was indeed in a coma.
When my mom was in the hospital being kept alive (at this time it was a matter of weeks) there were times when she was there and there were times where she didn't seem to be. When I went to her house, there were times I could feel she was there (in spirit) and sometimes I didn't.
I hope this is of some comfort-if you want to see her go to her house, chances are she's there, and not in the hospital.

Aunt Clair
10th January 2012, 01:09 PM
1)It is possible for those in a Coma to project into the dreamstate of a loved one to communicate with the relatively muggle like friends and rellies. Family can find hope by visiting those imprisoned or in a coma or contacting a missing loved one ;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,220.msg594.html#msg594

2)And it is possible for the magician to enter the dreamstate of the comatose to initiate communication, too.

3)It is also possible to speak with the HS , evoke the deceased family spirits of the comatose ,spirit teachers and angels to assist the death of the comatose.

Here are some methods;
1)
While in a coma, my paternal grandmother projected from the head as a blue GA form and found us, her family, around a table in the hospital cafeteria grieving. She pulled energy from us to cause herself to be more visible. Some of us could see and hear her but even the most muggly of us saw her swirling in a cloud like dance above our heads on the ceiling. She told us that she would die at 9:10 but we couldn't hear when and assumed she meant that evening or the next morning and finally assumed we had not clearly understood her but she died as I held her hand at 9:10 the next evening. She was precise because she did not want to be alone when she passed.

2)
Entering the dreamstate of the comatose is no different than entering the dreamstate of any loved one in method. But having sustained altered state of consciousness in a coma , some are in a much more profound and intense dream attained realm. I enter dreams in my own dreamstate. I prepare by dimming the lights, deep cleansing down crown to toes while sitting on the edge of the bed, I raise energy toes to crown especially drawing fire from the heart to the brow. Then I remote link to them using a photo, personal object used only by them, their personal clothing with their perfume or cologne upon it. I close the physical eyes and link
*with a wedding ring or other object I link feeling their energy
*with the clothing they wore, I link through smell, I call them to me
*with a photo I create a visualisation, I see them clairvoyantly and call them closer
*with the magickal voice , I evoke them
As I lay down I confirm the intention of linking with them . I lie down slowly maintaining the empowered spinal column, into a fetal asana which is conducive to projection. I leave the body when vibes begin in an astral obe and walk into their room or fly to local RTZ . Or I leave through the highest lighter form I can attain at that time by projecting out the supernal centre and find them. Variations; This can also be done sitting up in throne asana in deep trance in dim light with closed physical eyes in the sacred chamber. If unsuccessful evoking them, then project to their body and enter their head as a golden seed of light, seeking them inside their dreamstate. Ask permission first if you can not hear them enter only if for the higher good because this is intrusive and can cause a karmic backlash if you harm another in this manner.

3)
A magician whom is a good friend of mine and I have a mutual friend magician, who's mother was dying so slowly that she began to scream in the dreams of her grandchildren for either release in death or restoration to health. Her body was starving the organs were dessicated and the hospital sustained her life against the will of the daughter by will of the father. The grandchildren began to suffer immune system issues as their own energies were harvested by the hungry spirit of their comatose grandmother and they woke in terror. The mother had enough of this and entered the dreamstate of her dying mother asking her to let go. But the mum had changed her mind and become fearful due to her new negative vibration. The robbing of energy from her young progeny had reduced her vibration as had her negative emotions of greed, fear, depression and grief. She could not think with love as her soul was in a cloud of selfishness at that state. So grandma continued to visit the young including nieces and nephews harvesting from them. The mother evoked the principle archangels and Christ and asked for a lesson in what to do to heal her children. Christ taught her to try once more to ask the mother to slip away and leave her body. The mother screamed and protested by entering the dreams of the youngest members of the family and harvesting them blaming the mother for attempting to kill her. The grandson began to argue to leave grandma alone and give her the energy she needed. But the granddaughter was more aware and a magician in her own right and she helped her mother sort it out. Mother and daughter asked us to assist them . Three of us evoked Christ and the principle archangels and Mary mother of Christ too. We were taught to send light into her to raise her soul with fire not to heal the dying body but to heal the vibration of the soon to be released soul. Christ attended the comatose grandmother and said "Daughter remember your love. It is time to come home. Release your spirit from this dying form. " He spoke more that we could not hear. Then he said I will instruct your daughter that she may aid you on your journey.

Then Christ gave the mother a giant pair of black and gold cosmic scissors and said to hug the grandmother as she climbed her cord from taking the subtle body up from the heart to the supernal energy centres and there about 3 metres above the body to cut the cords with love in her heart using fire and earth energy.The scissors were an energy construct the gold was noble fire , the black an earth energy. The subtle body changed in colour and slumped dying deeper.And within ten minutes the body had expired smiling. Myself and my friend stayed in the sacred chamber at my home and projected there to provide energy , defense and moral support,we witnessed this occur. Our mutual friend, the mother magician, had released her own mother from the corporeal form without attending that body in the hospital she did this astrally. Then we projected all four of us to the afterlife realms and watched the joyous gathering of deceased friends and rellies around the grandmother for her welcome home.

Notes;
* Focus 22 according to Monroe;
At this level people are unconsious or partly consious. People in coma, suffering from delirium or dementia, under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Patients who are anesthetized or comatose. This level is chaotic, people are confused and very difficult to communicate with.

lamommy78
15th January 2012, 02:52 AM
Thank you.