PDA

View Full Version : Shaitans

Gemma
20th December 2011, 12:27 PM
For those of you who understand what a shaitan is (one that is in the form of a dense, black cloud of smoke - possibly a king), how would you banish it if you had to deal with one of these? Would you do a ritual similar to the LBRP but using a fire pentagram? Or would you do some kind of angel invocation to assist with some major cord cutting?

Also, do you know where I can buy (as pure as you can get) iron daggers or jewellery? I've looked on the net but can't seem to find any iron that isn't messed with or had other metals added.

DAN
27th December 2011, 08:01 PM
For those of you who understand what a shaitan is (one that is in the form of a dense, black cloud of smoke - possibly a king), how would you banish it if you had to deal with one of these?

When i was playing around with sound, i took a regular song of a cd. I used a program off of my computer to speed it up to were it was an ungodly racket it produced. Then transfered that to a cd.

Well i had one of these black clouds / smoke visiting me on a regular basis. But it just stayed there in a far corner of the bedroom when i'd turn in for the night. I played that nerve racking cd i created and the black thing would move to the tones. Not sure exactly why it was doing this but i think it didn't like it. Because it hasn't came back since.

Gemma
31st December 2011, 05:24 AM
Thanks. This neg doesn't seem to be affected by sound.

I suspect the neg is a jinn (shaitan = demonic jinn or something like that), so not sure how best to deal with it. I'm told they're magical and can be bound or controlled by magicians.