PDA

View Full Version : Evolutions eBook now released

Robert Bruce
21st December 2011, 03:57 PM
We have just released the new EVOLUTIONS eBook

311 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/ebook/)

Find out all about it and download a free trial HERE (http://www.astraldynamics.com/ebook/)

Beekeeper
22nd December 2011, 03:32 AM
Just downloaded it for later reading.:D

imogen
22nd December 2011, 04:22 AM
Is there a Paypal link version?

Beekeeper
22nd December 2011, 08:47 AM
Apparently not, Imogen.

ButterflyWoman
22nd December 2011, 12:32 PM
Robert, what format are these books in? I looked all over the site and can't find out. I want to be able to read them on my smartphone, but I need to know the format to know if I can do that. PDF is fine, and I can probably get a couple other different readers, but I'd like to know the format so I can check.

Sinera
22nd December 2011, 12:44 PM
Apparently not, Imogen.
I second imogen's request. Many people use Paypal, including me. Robert, is it possible to add it as pay option?

IA56
22nd December 2011, 10:13 PM
Hi Robert Bruce.
I do not understand, you say for free..but then the visa card number must be inserted??
So how and where is the free download book??

Love
ia

Beekeeper
23rd December 2011, 02:55 AM
It's a free trial for 7 days and then, if you're happy with it, you pay.

neutrino
23rd December 2011, 09:06 PM
I've just bought this, and was looking forward to reading it on my Kindle. But unfortunately, since the documents are password-protected PDFs my Kindle can't open them :( It looks like the new Kindles that have just been released can handle PDFs with password protection, but not the older models like mine. Any chance of including Kindle versions of the files as well as PDFs?

ButterflyWoman
24th December 2011, 07:42 AM
So these are in pdf format? Well, that's good to know, anyway. I have a PDF reader on my smartphone. Thanks for that, I was waiting to hear the format before I purchased.

iadnon
24th December 2011, 11:03 AM
I've bought it too, and yes, it's a password protected PDF. Anyway, there are several methods to transform it in another format so you can read it in your device.

Serpentarius
25th December 2011, 09:30 PM
How is the book? Is anyone willing to write a short review perhaps?

iadnon
26th December 2011, 12:00 AM
To be frank: if you have already read the other books (astral dynamics, psychic self defense, NEW...), and you know something about the cabalistic concept of God, there isn't much more fresh stuff (repeated concepts). The kundalini part is very interesting, but you are told to wait for the coming video...

I thought I was going to learn a lot, but it's not my case :-(

Serpentarius
26th December 2011, 03:33 AM
To be frank: if you have already read the other books (astral dynamics, psychic self defense, NEW...), and you know something about the cabalistic concept of God, there isn't much more fresh stuff (repeated concepts). The kundalini part is very interesting, but you are told to wait for the coming video...

I thought I was going to learn a lot, but it's not my case :-(

That's too bad. I have Robert's both Energy Work and MAP books. I was hoping for some new practical material.

Archimedes
3rd January 2012, 11:30 PM
How is the book? Is anyone willing to write a short review perhaps?

I have read most of the book at this point and i think it is good. That being said it seems to be a more generalized version a few of his other books as iadon had stated. I still feel that the book is worth the $20 as it does present some new and useful information as well as it is presented in a different style. I do have a question for anyone else that has read the book. I noticed that in the energy work section he describes the chakras larger (softball size for most) then he does in his energy work book. He also varies the suggested stimulation technique as well. Any body else see this? Is this a new and improved way to stimulate the chakras? I'm not sure what to think of it as the book seems to be a little general!

ButterflyWoman
14th January 2012, 05:46 AM
It's a free trial for 7 days and then, if you're happy with it, you pay.
Which is why, as far as I can ascertain, there is no PayPal option. PayPal doesn't have a "no charge for X days pending possible refund" offer. With a credit card, the host company (i.e., whomever is hosting the file and running the charges and so on) can simply post-date the charge on the card. Not possible with PayPal.

PayPal is also very dangerous to use if you're the seller, because PayPal can and will reverse payments pretty much on a whim. There are many true stories about people losing a great deal of money because PayPal decided to issue a refund to the buyer without good reason. PayPal, unfortunately, is not a reputable company (you can Google for more information on that if you're interested; generally, as a buyer it's fairly safe to use, but as a seller...).

newfreedom
6th July 2013, 03:26 AM
Finally, .... i just ordered EVOLUTIONS :party:~:party:~:party: e-book ! .......Whoop, woop, woop :heart::loveyou::heart:........................... ............:grouphug:xX:mrgreen: x.

Let the Journey Begin ! ................ THANKS xX

Avicii-Wake Me Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afdeISLxSMk)x.

Wake me Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI)~ Avicii

Get wasted - Sound Extra ~~ (Binoculars)

newfreedom
1st August 2013, 06:01 PM
Finally, .... i just ordered EVOLUTIONS ~:party:~ e-book ! .......Whoop, woop, woop :heart::loveyou::heart:........................... ............xX:mrgreen: x.

Let the Journey Begin ! ................ THANKS xX

Avicii-Wake Me Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afdeISLxSMk)x.

Only read the introduction & first page so far ...... i am sooo appreciative of what's written

... it's awesome Robert :mrgreen: x ..... am Lovin' it :love:

Thankyou xX

I only have limited spells where i 'am allowed' (can) read certain types of written info. and when i am able to read, it is usually in very small amounts. But just having the E book feels supportive and reading it, is enlightening.... :heart: