PDA

View Full Version : several.nice OBEs this morning.

lamommy78
26th December 2011, 03:03 AM
No, I still can't induce an obe consciously but this morning one started in a dream that I became lucid and was able to fly around a city that looked like Paris during the day and i flew up to aparment and restaurant windows to watch people going about their daily live. Colors were vibrant and people were happy. Lovely until I woke up. Next I had another dream that started with me as a nurse in a hospital room and the patient's tv remote/call bell started shooting off sparks. I hollered for them to unplug it, but a family member threw it in a bedside chair where it caught the chair on fire. I ran out of the room into what looked like the inside of an airport with people walking around and not paying any attention. I became lucid again and floated up through the ceiling whichever felt like that "moondough" stuff kids play with. When I popped out or the ceiling I was hovering in the dark in front of a lit-up Statue of Liberty. I was confused by what I was seeing and where I ended up so he statue faded from my vision a I could see through closed eyelids in my bedroom and that's when I lost the experience.not sure what to make of it but it sure was fun.

greytraveller
27th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Hallo lamommy
Apparently you are getting the knack of transitioning lucid dreams into OBEs. I too have used this method to go out of body. And since dreaming is such a natural activity this method is most likely the best way to induce OBEs on a regular basis.
Curious about the Statue of Liberty. Could you see anything else there? Like maybe the New City skyline or harbor? Cause I'm wondering whether you had traveled to the physical New York, or maybe were in some type of astral New York BST or maybe the statue was only a vision?
Thanx for sharing your OBEs.

Regards
Grey

lamommy78
27th December 2011, 10:48 PM
It was more like a vision. It was limited as if I were looking through tunnelled vision. I just remember total darkness and the statue.