PDA

View Full Version : An unusual issue

defectron
27th December 2011, 07:20 AM
Recently I had a disscussion with a woman who communicates with spirit guides. One issue I brought up was that I had trouble traveling to certain places in the astral. She claims that this is because in a past life I had some sort of curse put on me by a magician. If this is true would you guys have any recommendations on how to break through that? I've just been trying to use intention to break whatever barrier might be there, but maybe there's something else to do too?

CFTraveler
27th December 2011, 03:13 PM
Frankly, I don't buy that answer. I have seen many people come online to ask the same question- apparently many 'psychics' tell people that they were cursed in a past life and this is why 'x' or 'y' happened, and for a good price they'll lift the curse for them.
I'm not saying this is the case, but this seems like a stock answer with no apparent easy solutions.
I think that the ability to travel to certain places has to do with subconscious blocks, and I can see how they could have been acquired in a past life- but that is not the same.
I would say a hypnotherapist that specializes in past life regressions would help you find the block and work through it- as usual in life, I think information is helpful- if you know what happened to put up the block you would be able to deal with it and get through it.

defectron
28th December 2011, 10:30 PM
Well I talked to another person who is supposed to specialize in this sort of thing and I got a different story, he said that a woman I saw in one of my projections who told my guides not to tell me something is the one responsible for this because apparantly she had a grudge against me from a past life.

To be honest I'm a bit skeptical of both of the storys I have gotten here, for one the woman really didn't give me bad vibes when I saw her , essentially what happened is I called my guide, he was coming up the stairs then this woman showed up and said "William guide, leave this instant" or something like that, when I asked her why she made him go away she said something to the effect of "you need to take a break"

While that experience did greatly annoye me she didn't seem like she was someone out to get me like this guy is saying she was.

I did a shaman journey today to try to find out if either of the two stories I got were true or false but it was hard telling, the feelings I got were pretty foggy, though they seemed to sort of be leaning towards false, I wonder what that means, usually its alot more clear.

ButterflyWoman
29th December 2011, 04:49 AM
To be honest I'm a bit skeptical of both of the storys I have gotten
I think you have good reason to be.

the feelings I got were pretty foggy, though they seemed to sort of be leaning towards false, I wonder what that means, usually its alot more clear.
I eventually had to adopt a policy where if it wasn't clear or didn't resonate strongly, if it was vague or wishy-washy, etc., I just disregarded it and stopping giving it my attention. That has worked out extremely well for me, and letting go of trying to figure out vague and confusing signs and stories and such allowed me to move on to greater awareness and clarity in general.

defectron
6th January 2012, 11:02 PM
so yeah doing a new method I found in sort of getting visions between alpha and thata I found some clues as to if either of these sotries are true. When I tried asking about the first one I saw an image of some guy throwing money in the air, so I assume the vision is telling me the first story was a waste of money. The next one was more difficult to decipher, the first image I got for the second was a broken plastic hinge, I tried asking again for something easier to figure out and saw an image of a milk bottle that had no lid but had plastic covering its hole. One interpretation might be the second guys trying to milk me for money given that he offered to try to mediate with the spirit of the woman for more money. Any other interpretations for these images you guys might have?