PDA

View Full Version : Shamans That Astral Project

mooncresentgirl
29th December 2011, 12:41 AM
Do anyone of your know any shaman's that can astral project? The shaman can be from any location and of a list of them is great if you have one!

SoulSail
30th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Amazonian shaman's have, for years, practiced astral projection. Often they use ayahuasca to bring about the exit in very short order. If you spend some time on youtube you'll find plenty, and plenty of people discussing their experiences in the Amazon after seeking out those experiences.

Sinera
30th December 2011, 10:02 PM
It's called Shamanic Journey and is more or less rather the same as AP in my view.

SoulSail
30th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Which, BTW, reminds to mention the documentary called DMT: The God Molecule. It's probably one of the better flicks I've seen in a long time. While I do not practice or condone the use of substances in conscious exploration, the evidence put forth in the movie is rather fascinating.

SoulSail
30th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Correction: The documentary is called DMT:The Spirit Molecule.

Aunt Clair
8th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Many magicians work shamynically projecting into the RTZ to heal, exorcise, influence, and communicate in dreamstate with the living. And projecting to other planes to soul rescue, to seek justice ,and to communicate with the deceased.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism