PDA

View Full Version : Don't really like to "tear" at my energy centers...

johnnytheswede
30th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Hi Forum,

I'm in week four where I'm supposed to be "tearing" at my energy body... I don't like it at all, I use stirring and brushing actions, but then I skip the tearing and just kind of visualise a whirling motion inside the centre. I feel subtle sensations and a whirling action so I guess that I get the centre activated as I get it.

What do you figure, is the action of tearing that important or can I stick with my own whirling action?

CFTraveler
30th December 2011, 08:29 PM
All these kinds of actions are to train you in various techniques. So if you don't like tearing, do whatever works for you and what you like. I like tearing (for example)- but I don't find it works for me as well as stirring, so I do either stirring or wrapping or whatever strikes my fancy at the time.

kimberely
1st January 2012, 08:00 PM
Hi johnny,

I confess I have a bit of a block with this as well but I found that it is really helpful, personally. It's been some time since I read the process, but I don't see this exercise as tearing up my energy centers, just unbinding any possible stagnancy that may inhibit travel. So I see it as releasing, freeing up energy that I may have stalled in some way. (Symbolic that my etheric body is 'breaking free' of my physical.) HTH!

johnnytheswede
3rd January 2012, 06:02 PM
Dear CFT and Kimberely,

Thank you for your replies, they are helpful to me. I will keep them in mind.

I have also noticed that when I focus on drawing in energy from my surroundings I tend to feel more energized rather than if I just move around energy that I perceive to be internal to my body. Could be that I am actually drawing in energy and nourishing me with it from my surroundings or it's all in my mind. In either case I feel more energized when I perceive myself drawing in energy from my surroundings.

Archimedes
6th January 2012, 12:51 AM
I don't really thing of it as tearing. Pretend that you are holding a tennis ball in your hands in the aforementioned way. If you were to initiate the said tearing action you would not really tear the ball but you would get a very good feeling of the spherical dimension. For me this technique works very well. Try to visualize the process as I have described and let me know if it makes a difference or not!