PDA

View Full Version : Energy Blockage - "Bad energy" on left side of body?

ebc877
31st December 2011, 04:23 AM
A couple of months ago (before my spontaneous OBE that changed my life and brought me to Robert's work/spirituality), i was very depressed and anxious and the condition slowly began to manifest in my physical body. Unaware of the concept of the "energy body" at the time, i was baffled to find that my doctor had no explanation (aside from stress) for the aches and pains that came and went about my body (especially where my left leg meets my hip).

It was a very sharp ache and seemed to almost "burn" at times to the point where my left thigh area would tighten up and cause me severe discomfort. Though i was confused by this random aching, i knew at the time that it had something to do with my anxiety how it seemed to spill over into all aspects of my life negatively. Over time the ache subsided and went away mainly through energy work and the ability to move my energy elsewhere to avoid the chronic ache. Recently however i noticed that i am able to move energy fluidly throughout my body with NEW except through that one same area where my left leg meets my hip. Not only that, but i've noticed my whole left side of my body seems to operate worse than my right.

What i mean by that is i'm more susceptible to pains and aches on my left side, it heals slower (compared to the right side) and my beard even grows noticeably less thick on that side as well. I just wanted to ask how one would go about ridding oneself of this and what it could be. I've decided it could be due to that anxiety, or the presence of a neg? But why the left side? and why is it soooo bad in my hip? I've tried to continue NEW in that area but each time continued focus on it only brings back the heat and burning sensation to the area for a short time. At its peak, the symptoms even affected my left thigh through the hip and even into the left testicle (which finally brought me to the hospital in panic).

CFTraveler
31st December 2011, 06:03 PM
Has this side-sluggishness happened all your life?
[]
[]
The reason I ask this is because humans are bilateral, and the nervous system is not exactly a carbon copy of each side, and sometimes you have smaller vessels on one side. In my case, the circulation in my left side is less than the right side, and you can measure a difference of temperature in both sides, due to the 'more' circulation on the right side. So I use fire on the left side and water on the right when I do energy work, just for comfort purposes.
So your 'condition' may be purely physical, and not the result of some exoteric influence.
If you find sluggish energy I suggest you use fire on those areas, for example, just to balance things out.

ebc877
3rd January 2012, 01:43 AM
These sensations only started about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago when i was very depressed. Intuitively i feel like it must have something to do with that, but i'm open to physical phenomenon as well. I will definitely continue doing energy work there and note the progress.