PDA

View Full Version : Hermetic Sphinx & Red Eye & Blue Eye

Aunt Clair
2nd January 2012, 04:21 PM
A member of VS posted a question about a Red Eye in altered states of consciousness;
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,19999.msg199401.html#msg199401

Replying to their post made me think and revise. Then a member posted a question about the Hermetic Sphinx on a Yahoo Group and I saw a connection that had previously escaped me which related to my own research.

I had begun to communicate with my aspects of my soul especially the HS/GA by projecting out of the self. And I learnt that it was practical to fly about a metre from the body to avoid being reunited to the physical form. In this manner, I was able to view and hear various aspects of my consciousness in these subtle energy form projections.

Through the clairvoyant observation of my own Higher Self and the clairvoyant view of the HS of my able peers in circle, I determined that the cosmology of the soul has distinct aspects each of which is a uniquely coloured Hermetic subtle energy body which can be separated from the physical body of the magician at will. And I became able to evoke these subtle energy body forms from online sitters and local peers.

In 2003, I began to conduct Hermetic Research through the clairvoyant reading of sitters. I learnt to evoke their HS , GA and united HS/GA and noted the appearance of these forms and from whence they projected from the physical form.

I noted that the face of the able magician appeared on their subtle body forms in perfect health and prime form so that an aged peer could project a 32 year old HS. The LS might take the form of a fear or trauma which had not fully healed and thus arrested the maturation of their soul. And I learnt that the face of the Highest Past life would appear on a magician who had not yet begun work , in this life. A higher vibration magician projects a tetrapolar HS which is realistically coloured and fully 3D like the physical body. But the muggly unawares have no face at all upon their energy body. They lack eyes, a nose, a mouth and ears and appear hanging like wet clothes in a zombie like monochrome coloured silhouette without substance seeming flat and transparent. The face appears when they begin awareness.

One of the beauties of forums is that through discussions with peers and the sharing of answers , we can learn so very much ourselves. This week two different questions on two different forums helped me make a new connection. I had a Eureka event !!

I had discovered earlier that each aspect of the cosmology of the soul;
*resides within us and external to us like the microcosm and the macrocosm
*has a specific vibration which affords a unique colour and sound
*has a specific Hermetic elemental nature which affords access to specific realms
*is manifested from a cauldron/stone of that same Hermetic nature.
*each of 4 principle aspects of soul HS. GA. HS/GA & GD is a distinct Hermetic element;
...........HS/GA.Air
...........GA......Water
...........HS......Fire
...........GD......Earth
So each aspect resides within us in a subtle energy which can form a projected subtle energy body and separate from the physical form.Each energy has a unique vibration or wavelength of colour and sound. We are a divine and exotic instrument which can paint a colour and play a fine tune.

This weekend I learnt through retrospection ,clairvoyant observation of projections and replication that;
*each animal of the sphinx is related to a specific cosmological aspect of the soul
*each principle aspect projects from the magician appearing like that animal !!;
..........HS/GA green angel human; the face of that magician is on an emerald angel
..........GA blue eagle winged human; the magician is blue with eagle wings
..........HS yellow lion; the aura forms a yellow lion maned ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on head of magician
..........GD red bull ; a bull faced horned & hooved red minotaur with a tail
*one tetrapolar projection occurs as the silver akashic sphinx separating supernally
*the Third Eye/Eye of Horus/Brow Centre is the eye of the Guardian Angel
*the Red Eye/The Red Eye of Seth is the eye of the Guardian Demon
*each of those energy centres/stones/cauldrons may manifest an eye .

The Eye of the GA at the centre front of the forehead indigo chakra has been called the Eye of Horus, the Eye of Fatima, the Third Eye et cetera. The GA sees the Heavens and the Astral realms and is switched on or tuned in by drawing golden fire called shen either from heart to brow or from crown to brow. The centres of the head are deep waters and darkest blue. The reciprocal energy is fire. Cultivation of the noble golden fire called Shen affords clairvoyance.

The Eye of the GD is at the navel in the red EarthStone or cauldron of the belly. This is called the Red Eye of Seth.The GD sees the qlippothic realms of the Death Chamber and the lower planes afterlife realms .

So forum peers become our very good teachers.

Hermetic Sphinx.Colour............Element.Motto
cosmology..location on body..attributes

Angel....Emerald Green............Air..............Noscere.To Know
HS/GA.............supernal,HeavenStone............... .....winged human
Treasure Noble Earth Ruby Red Xie? Manifestation

Eagle....Sapphire Blue.............Water..........Tacere...To Hold onto meaning without words
Guardian Angel.MoonStone,third eye,female tan tien.eagle winged,Eye of Horus
Treasure Noble Fire Golden Shen;Clairvoyance,Mind of Mystic, Crown of Goddess,

Lion......Yellow....................... .Fire.............Audere...To Dare
Higher Self.......SunStone,middle tan tien..................lion maned auric ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Treasure Noble Water Chi;Restoration & Flow,Heart of Mystic,Microcosm

Bull.......Ruby Red...................Earth...........V elle.....To Will
Guardian Demon.womb,EarthStone,belly,male tan tien.horned minotaur w/tail & hooves
Treasure Noble Air Emerald Ching;Power Regeneration, Womb of Mystic, Throne of God