PDA

View Full Version : Morning Star is rising WAKE UP

cksantos
7th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Hello,

I am Cole Keaoulu Santos. Cole means "victory of the people"
Keaoulu is hawaiian for growing white light aka morning star aka sunrise. Santos is for saint, or more humbly "of the church"

I was born and live on Maui, an island of Hawaii. Very special place...Here I construct a great city of light for beings to dwell. My soul has knowledge of all techniques of the mind and it doles them out to me slowly.

I have wings....and a tail.... and a crown....my charkras spin counter current to each other...one tight within my inner world and fast as the speed of light the other is the expanse of the universe and spins slow as slow as supercritical helium. I project mana (hawaiian for energy) through time... I have some sort of connections with chronos, lucifer, jesus, solomon, hitler, lono etc. I have created great pain in this world and intend to fix it a bit this go around. Set free all the jinn, trancend all those within dantes inferno and illuminate the world. I have access to the great key... if any of this makes sense to you then let me know what you need or want...

I have no purpose in life but YOU. So don't screw it up.

The lords prayer says

"earth as it is in heaven"

bring mana to the universes inhabitants and build the kingdom in a place near you...

"bring us our daily bread"

build high density aquaponics...

"forgive those who trespass against us"

give mana to those who are lost and hungry, living or dead...

newfreedom
7th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Hello & Welcome CKSantos :wave:

That's a very interesting introduction !
:-)
Hope you enjoy yourself here on the AD forums ~ have fun xx

cksantos
7th January 2012, 08:09 PM
I live on maui, sometimes I get a little cryptic at 3am...lol

greytraveller
9th January 2012, 04:04 AM
Greetings cksantos and welcome
Interesting that mana is both a part of the christian and the Huna faith. Mana is associated with water in Hawaii, yes? And is sometimes used by huna shamans to perform healings and protect from hostile spirits?

Regards
Grey