PDA

View Full Version : NEW?

tendou
10th January 2012, 02:15 AM
Hello all. just register at this forum.
I used to post in astralpulse forum back in 2002, 2003. back then i was interested in obe, AP, and LD. used to have lots of LD which I control the scenario to different degree, also maybe AP and some high powered (at least for me) and low powered obe spontantenously and some deliberately.

Now I am more interested in reality manifesting and malleability of the 'real' world. which for most people is very rigid and not as malleable as the dream world or astral world and the real time zone.. so i think maybe i will concentrate more in manifestation forum.

Neil Templar
10th January 2012, 02:27 AM
Welcome Tendou :)

newfreedom
10th January 2012, 07:54 AM
Hi tendou and welcome
:wave:

Now I am more interested in reality manifesting and malleability of the 'real' world.

There are lots of great topics covering this subject and many people here have much experience and knowledge in this area too...

Look forward to 'spotting' you in the manifestation forum then! :thumbsup:

CFTraveler
10th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Hi and welcome, Tendou

tendou
11th January 2012, 06:35 AM
Hi guys! I have posted my first post there...

greytraveller
12th January 2012, 04:05 AM
Greetings tendou and welcome.
I too became a member of astralpulse back in 2002. What was your user name back then 'cause I might remember you. In any event its good that you joined here and hope that you stay here awhile.

Regards
Grey

tendou
17th January 2012, 02:09 PM
hello everyone! thanks for the warm welcome.

greytraveller, i remember your nicks. i used terry b as my nick back then but seldom posted. maybe you don't remember me.