PDA

View Full Version : Question about energy and phones

LiraSM
12th January 2012, 04:19 AM
Why does being on the phone make me so tired?

Is it the phone itself? In this case, it's a hand-held remote unit for a land line.

Is it the person calling? [Energy, emotional, psychic, or other type of 'vampire'...]

I really don't like talking on the telephone. I prefer email or face-to-face. As an introvert (and someone with chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia), I guard my energy pretty carefully. But occasionally I simply must put up with being on the phone for an hour or two (last night it was three hours) at a time.

Today I felt like I was walking around in a fog. Caffeine didn't help.

Right on cue, here I am getting close to midnight, and my brain has woken up (finally).

Any ideas on what I can do to help deal with this -- before, during or after?

Thanks.

CFTraveler
12th January 2012, 04:00 PM
Does this happen when you use landlines? Or just wireless phones, or cellphones?

Here is the possible answer:
http://www.tech-faq.com/how-mobile-phones-are-dangerous-to-our-health.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cczGVhd63pM&feature=player_embedded

LiraSM
13th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks, CFTraveler -- you are always so kind to answer and suggest ideas. I realized after I posted that I was actually using a headset that I had plugged into the remote phone, so at least that removed me a bit from the immediate EFT. My husband was actually the one to suggest the caller herself was the draining factor -- and she is a bit much for me to take in large doses. Three hours was a pretty large dose. I have a couple of friends that are very 'high energy' and love to talk on the phone. Somehow they seem to contact me in the same week after not talking for a couple of months -- so far, though, (and luckily) high energy friend #2 is quiet!

sono2
9th February 2012, 05:26 AM
I find a serious problem with mobile/cell phones; I get a severe pain in the middle of the inside of my head if I talk longer than a minute or 2, & even holding the phone when not in use has a definite effect on my hand. I often hold the handset away from me during conversations, but can still feel a sharp, burning sensation which extends to my cheekbones. Landlines are not nearly as bad, but I do also feel drained if I talk for long, even just on business matters. Am sure the energy can be drained by the person on the other side, even without their intending/knowing so.

LiraSM
10th February 2012, 02:08 AM
Have you tried anything designed to block the energy being drained? Anyone have any suggestions? I am going to have to deal with this or not take calls from a couple of people any more.