PDA

View Full Version : question for healing manifestation for exp healers

IronGega
12th January 2012, 10:14 PM
i have a question about the healing manifestation process.

I know that during the healing/manifestation process to imagine as if the end result is already achieved and detachment from the outcome. my question is when the healing session is over, and your going about your day with detachment from the outcome or should you continue to 'feel' as if healing is complete?

say its your knee

should you conintue to feel as if your knee is perfect after you've finshed that particular healing session. or should you simply detach yourself and not worry or think about the result?

thank you

CFTraveler
12th January 2012, 10:23 PM
If by exp you mean expert, no, but if you mean 'experienced', then I'll answer:
You simply detach yourself and not worry or think about the result, if possible. If not, just do the affirmation process for yourself again. (Aka 'treatment' by certain type of healers).

IronGega
12th January 2012, 10:49 PM
sorry i did meant exp as in experienced not expert.

i don't rely on affirmations much, and i do know how to detach by living in the moment. I'm just trying to understand the -mechanics- of the manifestation/healing/ process.

in the book energy work, robert states to see the healing as already begin acomplished as do all teachers of manifestation. they also speak of detachment.

i'm wondering if the act of detachment is the same feeling as the outcome is acheived. i read on a website that the act of detachment or being detached affirms that your desire is already achieve and that does make sense.

CFTraveler
13th January 2012, 01:52 AM
i read on a website that the act of detachment or being detached affirms that your desire is already achieved and that does make sense. Yes, it would be that way.

IronGega
13th January 2012, 04:41 AM
thanks ct.

i'm gona commit myself to focusing on healing methods for now and movve up. this is i need to learn some healing exercises. i do the healing circut. an insturctor would be good xp