PDA

View Full Version : Merkabah technique

poofballl
12th January 2012, 10:21 PM
Has anyone ever sucsesfully projected in a merkabah?

please share your experiences and know-how:)

heliac
13th January 2012, 02:55 AM
I've tried the traditional version, spinning pyramids, but could not get it to work. There is too much going on at once and my mind won't relax enough for me to dip into trance. Maybe if i tired it more often it may have better results though.

Robert's version of merkaba is a little easier for me but i still haven't gotten it to work either.

poofballl
13th January 2012, 07:30 AM
Where can i read upon roberts merkabah version?

Aunt Clair
16th January 2012, 04:42 PM
Yes I have.The merkabah is a subtle body sacred geometrical structure which may be seen clairvoyantly forming around the mystic whom projects in some aspects from the head or the supernal centres.

I have not seen it manifest around the magician trancing in a chair, or in the golden seed mystic projection or around the astral body in RTZ OBE, for example. But, I have seen the merkabah around a projector floating near the ceiling of a sacred chamber and en route to the higher planes and in deeper space such as at the window on the edge of the universe.

I do not see the magician standing in the merkabah. It seems as if the head and shoulders are visible but the body below the waist is obscured.

The basal merkaba is a double tetrahedron in a monochrome colour progressing as the vibration ascends to a more sophisticated merkabah which is stellated with many tetrahedrons and it is rainbow coloured. The merkabah envelops those projecting together allowing peers with equal vibrations to project to the same realm together and lifting up the vibration of any peer with a lower vibration.

Dr. Joshua David Stone authored guided meditations on the evocation of a group merkabah and these are very effective, but they are bit verbose.

The Group Merkabah becomes as wide as it needs to be but remains about the same height.A typical group merkabah will be mostly indigo, sapphire and purple. It will be stellated, with other jewel toned colours. A sophisticated one is tetrapolar having red, yellow, blue and green at least and perhaps orange, pink and purple too.

Manifesting a group merkabah;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,356.0.html

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,2385.msg6553.html#msg6553
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3473.0.html

The merkabah is a subtle energy body structure of sacred geometry in a predictable continuum of development. With a more sophisticated merkabah, the magician will attain any realm at will and be able to take peers with them. It is possible to clairvoyantly view the merkabah or a peer but I find it difficult to see my own, clairvoyantly. I can see mine if I am in bi-location in a higher energy session. To view the merkabah of a peer sit in dim light with them in sacred chamber and ask them to project out of the body floating upward to the ceiling and take the view to the structure around the body about .5 m radius.

stimpy
14th March 2013, 07:40 PM
Yes I have.The merkabah is a subtle body sacred geometrical structure which may be seen clairvoyantly forming around the mystic whom projects in some aspects from the head or the supernal centres.

I have not seen it manifest around the magician trancing in a chair, or in the golden seed mystic projection or around the astral body in RTZ OBE, for example. But, I have seen the merkabah around a projector floating near the ceiling of a sacred chamber and en route to the higher planes and in deeper space such as at the window on the edge of the universe.

I do not see the magician standing in the merkabah. It seems as if the head and shoulders are visible but the body below the waist is obscured.

The basal merkaba is a double tetrahedron in a monochrome colour progressing as the vibration ascends to a more sophisticated merkabah which is stellated with many tetrahedrons and it is rainbow coloured. The merkabah envelops those projecting together allowing peers with equal vibrations to project to the same realm together and lifting up the vibration of any peer with a lower vibration.

Dr. Joshua David Stone authored guided meditations on the evocation of a group merkabah and these are very effective, but they are bit verbose.

The Group Merkabah becomes as wide as it needs to be but remains about the same height.A typical group merkabah will be mostly indigo, sapphire and purple. It will be stellated, with other jewel toned colours. A sophisticated one is tetrapolar having red, yellow, blue and green at least and perhaps orange, pink and purple too.

Manifesting a group merkabah;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,356.0.html

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,2385.msg6553.html#msg6553
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3473.0.html

The merkabah is a subtle energy body structure of sacred geometry in a predictable continuum of development. With a more sophisticated merkabah, the magician will attain any realm at will and be able to take peers with them. It is possible to clairvoyantly view the merkabah or a peer but I find it difficult to see my own, clairvoyantly. I can see mine if I am in bi-location in a higher energy session. To view the merkabah of a peer sit in dim light with them in sacred chamber and ask them to project out of the body floating upward to the ceiling and take the view to the structure around the body about .5 m radius.

So Aunt Clair, looks like you are the only one to have done it.:)
I was wondering if you could give us a how to explanation on the method you used to project? how long did it took you to learn?

I have now extra free time for practice so i added the merkabah technique. The one with the two spinning pyramids.
So today i was trying it and i imagined the pyramids spinning so fast that they blur into cones, after about 30seconds i was starting to fell dizzy and mild vibrations started then it all vanished and nothing... where these some kind of exit symptoms?

what kind of exit symptoms do you get when you do this? how do you know that you are getting close and that its working?

CFTraveler
14th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Where can i read upon roberts merkabah version? Either in Energy Work or the new edition of Astral Dynamics.
Basically you create two cylinders around your body (instead of the classic pyramid shape), the inside one rotates one way and the outside one the other way. That's what I remember, I don't know if the directions matter.

Aunt Clair
1st April 2013, 06:52 AM
The merkabah is a subtle energy body construct which manifests as the vibration of the magickian ascends. The vibration ascends

The neophyte may not have the vibration yet but anyone who projects above the astral does have one. It is created intuitively, automatically.

The Merkabah is a sacred geometric patterned form of subtle energy encasing the projector. It is the tetrahedronal stellar tipped form around the projector.

The Merkabah is an ancient term for the subtle energy construct aka the chariot of fire or body of light. It begins in a monochrome white typically is becomes pink earth or blue water energy as determined by gender.

It becomes yellow fire energy , later as the magickian projects from the MoonStone or head and Indigo when the magickian projects from the SunStone or chest.

The merkabah then becomes tetrapolar;
* red earth
* blue water
* yellow fire
* green air.

The energy body becomes more sophisticated in crystal shapes and higher colours of energy and multistellated;http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...pic,356.0.html

To develop one's merkabah, use it;
open in protection
sit in daily meditation in dim light in sacred chamber
clear stale prana
raise energy through the body
look through the third eye with the physical eyes closed
project to the higher planes and the merkabah will manifest

One method to project to the Higher Planes;
is to dump warm red male heavy negative earth energy
flush out the body with cold blue female heavy water energy
and allow this water energy to flow out of the body
draw up hot yellow male lighter positive fire energy which heats the remaining air
lift up to the crown and separate;
*in projection as a mini me
*or through the third eye as a golden seed of light
*or project out of the body from the front while sitting; the merkabah will form when the body is floating above the floor in trance, sitting in asana such as lotus, half lotus, sitting /kneeling ,throne or Thoth.

The merkabah becomes more developed in sophistication and colours and more capable with each use. The energy body will develop nested auric eggs of subtle energy and these layers have been enumerated as new chakras. Often these are merely new colourings over the existing 7 spinal chakras. There are secondary chakras which will manifest between each pair of vertical chakras, however.

Separation of the inner Merkaba to envelope the outer separated subtle aspect;
There is a pyramid of subtle energy that manifests and surrounds the bundle of nadis in the square flat region which naturally occurs in the crown of the magickian which has been called the Crown of the Goddess it descends towards the chest, slowly in the process of growing larger and longer and wider as it develops. It caps a column of energy and the base of that pyramid is subject to the shape and number of sides in the column.

There is an inverted pyramid of subtle energy that surrounds the bundle of nadis in the square flat region which naturally occurs in the perineum which has been called the Throne of God. It ascends upwards towards the chest, slowly in the ascending further in the process of growing larger and longer and wider as it develops. It caps a column of energy and the base of that pyramid is subject to the shape and number of sides in that column.

These two pyramids are evident in trance and other altered states of consciousness when the magickian is open, tuned in and switched on. When the magickian is closed, tuned out , switched off it becomes an obelisk capped at either end by a pyramid which shrinks until it is around the spine and nested within the body. It will emerge and surround the body when required.

The joined formation of these two pyramid subtle energy structures creates the merkabah. It pulls out from the body like an umbrella or lotus opening like a foot from a sock, it is the real us.

The separated aspect will be a reciprocal energy of the magickian's energy body
If our energy body is mostly water at the time of separation then the chariot erupts as fire. However when the magickian has become tetrapolar the merkaba will be tetrapolar, too. What is left behind is still a reciprocal to the separation being earth to the air and air to the earth. It is water to the fire left behind and fire to the water left behind.

The merkabah appears clairvoyantly very much like the images depicted of the merkabah with the exception that the magickian within is usually either;
invisible
the head alone
the head and shoulders alone
the entire magickian in sitting asana

At this time, a standing or lying form has not been witnessed by myself or any of my peers.

Initiatic Magick greatly improves the vibrations affording ascension.
Ascension causes the merkaba to expand and become empowered;http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,356.new.html#new http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,356.new.html#new

Aunt Clair
1st April 2013, 09:39 AM
So Aunt Clair, looks like you are the only one to have done it.:)I was wondering if you could give us a how to explanation on the method you used to project?
I use multiple methods of projection. When the magickian separates from the torso in a sitting asana in trance to the Higher Planes, the merkaba envelops them.

How long did it took you to learn? I am still learning the path is infinite and eternal. I was able to project from birth but learning control and navigation is continuous because each stone affords a new realm and aspect to separate from the body.

I have now extra free time for practice so i added the merkabah technique. The one with the two spinning pyramids.So today i was trying it and i imagined the pyramids spinning so fast that they blur into cones, after about 30seconds i was starting to fell dizzy and mild vibrations started then it all vanished and nothing... where these some kind of exit symptoms?If it works and harms none , give it a go. I have heard others describe spinning out and that has happened to me , on occasion.

What kind of exit symptoms do you get when you do this? How do you know that you are getting close and that its working?The symptoms of separation can be diverse and are often subject to the stone one separated from;

*Separating from the HeavenStone which is supernal to the head; the magickian becomes a 'mini-me' djinn and feels smaller. I spin out and rise quickly in a dwarved green form with the arms stuck to the side and the legs non exist in a form of genie tail. This feels euphoric and occurs quickly the magickian rises up quickly above the home to the roof.

* Separating from above the HeavenStone the magickian becomes the green HigherSelf/Guardian Angel and is about 75% to full size in form with white snow coloured swan like wings.

*Separating from the third eye; the magickian becomes the golden seed of light and may appear like a speck or an eye or an orb.This feels euphoric like going through the window on the Peter Pan ride at Disney Land the first time.

*Separating from above the MoonStone or head; the magickian becomes the monchrome blue eagle winged Guardian Angel or mystic body and is variable in size as needed. This feels like a shoe being slipped out of easily like a thought the form separates that quickly and attends where the thought goes.

*Separating from the SunStone or Chest; the magickian becomes the lion maned yellow auric Higher Self unwinged in silhouette or as a yellow column of swirling fire energy which is life sized. This feels like one has pulled the plug and has gone out the drain with the bathwater.

*Separating from the EarthStone or Belly; the magickian becomes the bull horned like red minotaur guardian demon which is life sized. This feels like a splinter being removed. The body feels lighter and yet has this fear of removing the GD and facing it or becoming it, for a time.

*Separating from the EarthStone or Belly in an astral body in OBE; the female magickian becomes rose coloured earth reciprocal to the blue water body of the woman. She separates from the rear and left side more easily and may vibe off by lying in fetal pose after drawing up energy and seperating. n. The male magickian becomes indigo coloured water a reciprocal to the red earth body of the man. He separates from the front and right side more easily and may vibe off by lying in fetal pose after drawing up energy and seperating.

et cetera...

susan
1st April 2013, 10:08 AM
I may have, if Robert was correct ???
Posted in the" Ask Robert "section on page 17. ( 2011) Near the bottom under. " Universal Hum"
He suggested it could have been the Merkaba light ship partially coming into being. I viewed it from inside first and then saw myself from the outside lying flat on my back surrounded by what was just like a bubble of mist.
I didn't know what it was ,all I can say is that I was heavily into Astral Dynamics and NEW.

Aunt Clair
1st April 2013, 06:24 PM
Many report flying in projection in a superman like asana and it is possible that the merkaba manifests around that pose too , I just haven't seen it occur nor met anyone who has seen it clairvoyantly. Did you see a merkabah shape around you when you were moving lying down?

susan
2nd April 2013, 10:09 AM
Sadly no. The colour was white but I just seemed to be covered all over by it as if I was protected by bubblewrap. so I think I can rule out the merkabah due to shape.

stimpy
5th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the reply Aunt Clair.

I use multiple methods of projection. When the magickian separates from the torso in a sitting asana in trance to the Higher Planes, the merkaba envelops them.

I would be very interesting to hear about these methods. :)

Aunt Clair
8th May 2013, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the reply Aunt Clair.I would be very interesting to hear about these methods. :)

BASIC OPENING EXERCISES
Opening in prayers of protection
Sitting in asana in dim light in sacred chamber looking through the third eye with physical eyes closed
Drawing energy from the crown down the spine out the toes.
Raising energy up from the feet to the perineum to the heart to the third eye
in more detail here;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,4073.0.html

SOME INTERNAL METHODS;
Then the magickian takes the consciousness to any energy centre and may dwell there to meditate
OR
the magickian projects from any centre out to a realm which is of the same colour
OR
they may connect to the body of Godhead a universal construct. That is when the magickian projects into their own heart and then moves slowly out of the heart as if walking within it they will enter the heart of Godhead.

SOME EXTERNAL METHODS;
STONES;
The magickian may take consciousness into the seed of the core of any stone and then project out of that stone through the centre flow which radiates from the seed like a tube; i.e. project to the very centre of the belly and wearing this energy cloaking oneself within it then project out of the belly through the naval .

It is not necessary to feel or see the subtle energy seed or tube ,this flow will occur intuitively and the magickian will feel self drawn from the seed to the exit. When the magickian projects they should only fly about a metre or so from the body then turn and communicate to self in bi location.

Each aspect of the self reveals certain truths , lessons and realizations to the magickian. Each can be healed and return to the body at a higher vibration. For example, the lower self can be offered healing energy and unconditional love, the trauma and fears of the past can be healed and the magickian can mature spiritually ascending in vibration. The Higher Self projects from the centre front of the heart.

All stones yield an aspect of self each has a specific hermetic quality which can be learnt and acclimated to . Each major section of the body is a stone; head , chest, belly and later stones will occur to the back and sides of the body as well and then these manifest above and below the body in a predictable pattern of growth . This is the Tree of Life.
OR
The magickian may take consciousness out of the third eye as a golden seed of light and attain any realm in the RTZ in bilocation in order to remote view. RV today is wrongly used to psychically predict the next card or image but real RV is to see clairvoyantly in a far/ remote location. Numbers letters and images are very difficult to see remotely these are psychically connected to and that is not remote viewing or clairvoyance. The magickian can RV a loved one on the other side of the world, a nursing home, a hospital or a prison. They may then blossom or grow from the golden seed into a full size apparition and be seen by the clairvoyant or enter the dream of the loved one and communicate with them there.
OR
The magickian may explore the cosmology of the realms moving upwards or through the violet chakra to attain the Higher Planes and moving downward or through the infernal brown energy centres to attain the lower planes.
OR
When the magickian projects in trance they may project the full body by standing up in projection out of the throne asana tranced body. They may project outwardly in a ring according to the strength of the magickian and yield 1 to 4 or more cloned aspects of self. A ring of 4 may project from each stone.
OR
After raising energy from feet to crown as above; then ly down gently into a fetal pose if female lie on the right side and if male lie on the left side . The female magickian will more easily separate from the rear and left exposed flank and the male magickian will more easily separate from the front and right exposed flank. This method is often preceded by the vibes ; a strong vibration which occurs before separation.

The magickian may project into any energy centre, through any energy centre or out of any energy centre and should do so in order to learn the lessons of the Mahatma and Godhead which are not read in books but are recalled by the soul and transmitted in Dreamstate Lessons.

Many report flying in projection in a superman like asana and it is possible that the merkaba manifests around that pose too , I just haven't seen it occur nor met anyone who has seen it clairvoyantly. Did you see a merkabah shape around you when you were moving lying down?

Edit; I saw Shiva appear standing in a merkaba of pink white and gold , this week. This is the first, I recall, of seeing a projector standing within the merkabah

And I had a revision lesson concerning the construction of the merkabah, also;the human energy body develops a vertical axis of energy on the spine and then a dual vertical flow up and down the spine. Subsequent to this, the energy body will develop a horizontal axis through the heart parallel to the floor. Then horizontal axis will manifest at the arms and pelvis and at the feet.