PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello!

LPCF
14th January 2012, 05:30 PM
I've just joined this forum. I found it by by chance (almost!) when I joined a different AP forum and was welcomed by the administrator of this one.

I came to astral projection rather late in life (early sixties) but it has opened my eyes no end and altered my whole perception of life and reality.

My main interest is the issue of animals on the astral. I've just been researching about Leslie Flint; apparently several of his taped sessions included people on the astral describing how their pets are with them there.

Edit: I allowed the link- CF

CFTraveler
14th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Hi LPCF! I remember you now! Welcome and hope you like it here. Here's a link to LPCF's site: http://do-animals-have-souls.info/

newfreedom
14th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Hello & Welcome LPCF :-)

I love your picture avatar with your 'doggie-friend'....:heart:......8)

I look forward to checking out your website, sounds great!

LPCF
14th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks. Puce and I were always together when she was in the physical - and we still spend a lot of time together each day. She comes to visit us - or I go to see her. It varies. Looked at the picture on your profile; very moving!

SoulSail
14th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Welcome LPCF,

I am very allergic to dogs and cats and NONE too happy about that. I've wanted a dog since I was a boy and still live with a persistent desire to have a companion of that sort at 40 years of age.

Now, I'm somewhat convinced I had a previous life in the early American West during the Gold Rush (another story for another day), and I've resigned myself to the idea that I'm going to have to wait for the next life to get a dog finally. Boo.

Anyhow, that's a long welcome.

Soul

greytraveller
18th January 2012, 05:00 AM
Greetings LPCF
Its quite likely that I welcomed you to that other forum as well. Your interest in astral animals seems familiar.

Regards
Grey

Neil Templar
18th January 2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome LPCF! :)