PDA

View Full Version : By Invitation Only

30th April 2006, 09:46 PM
How do we invite negative entities other than consciously saying "Come on down!". I would like to know if there are other forms of 'inviting' an entity without being consciously aware of doing so.

Also, how do we then 'un-invite' these things?

30th April 2006, 09:58 PM
did you check this out?
http://www.energyreality.com/pgs/clea.htm

1st May 2006, 01:20 AM

Nay
1st May 2006, 01:35 AM
did you check this out?

I checked it out. I will do this everyday for a while, then move to weekly if I see/feel improvement. The thing is, I don't even know for sure if this is something that is going on with me. I feel personality shifts, my face changes. After I did it, my face changed to relaxed and open, if that makes sense. But now, all I want to do is lay down, maybe cry and try to deal with this massive headache I got since doing that.

I'm so confused right now, I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.

I feel there is a lot going on with me and I lack the ability to identify which feelings belong to which causes. The personality shifts could be from having reintegrated some fragments? I dunno, can't seem to get any definitive answers anywhere. I feel like I'm gonna f'ing loose it man, let me get the psych ward on speed dial.

Wow.. :shock: are you going to be alright?

What are these fragments you speak of? Where or who are you getting your "answers" from? Why do you exactly feel you are going to fvcking loose it? I hope you are coherent enough to understand my questions.

Thanks for trying to answer.

1st May 2006, 01:57 AM
Scymitar,
Have you had anything going on in your life recently that could lead to these kinds of feelings? Or, did it just hit you out of the blue? I know you had problems in the past, but you pretty much overcame them. It is very easy to slip back now and then, but think of how far you've come! If you are concerned about negs, why don't you pm Spectral Dragon and have him take a look. He does healings, so he might be able to help you. In the meantime, know that there are people who care about you, even if we aren't right next to you.

1st May 2006, 01:59 AM
i can relate.
the best thing to do is sleep it off. things sometimes seem more overwhelming at night. i know the feeling, and you really don't want to be on-line during times like these. down time! take a nice hot shower, make some tea, watch some mindless television, or knit, or something...anything that will occupy your mind...if you can't go to sleep right away.

these times (for me) always call for a tylenol pm.
bcuz i know i'm just gonna toss and turn all night. there's nothing worse then trying to block, and having your subconscious wake you up in the middle of the night in sheer panic! that sucks.

you're gonna be fine. just put all this off till morning, over a good cup of strong coffee. nothing is going to change overnight i promise.

i think it's a lot of things, but probably most of all your core self is a little shaken from the fragment thing (nay...that's soul fragments she speaking of) aka piecing ones self back together. it will throw things off in a serious way. restructuring and all...if we're thinking along the same lines...there are probably some other aspects that aren't going to be too into having to move around bcuz of it. sort of a sibling rivalry taking place.

typically if it too much i'll turn on something mindless like QVC and watch till i fall out. though it's tough to find something that won't trigger gut emotions on a bad level. it's amazing how little there is on tv that doesn't work on some set of emotions. you don't realize it though till your a mess.

you're not alone. (i don't mean that sarcastically :wink: )
i mean we're here for ya. all in the same boat!
love, peace & respect
muse

1st May 2006, 02:07 AM

1st May 2006, 02:35 AM
did you check this out?

I checked it out. I will do this everyday for a while, then move to weekly if I see/feel improvement. The thing is, I don't even know for sure if this is something that is going on with me. I feel personality shifts, my face changes. After I did it, my face changed to relaxed and open, if that makes sense. But now, all I want to do is lay down, maybe cry and try to deal with this massive headache I got since doing that.

I'm so confused right now, I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.

I feel there is a lot going on with me and I lack the ability to identify which feelings belong to which causes. The personality shifts could be from having reintegrated some fragments? I dunno, can't seem to get any definitive answers anywhere. I feel like I'm gonna f'ing loose it man, let me get the psych ward on speed dial.

Wow.. :shock: are you going to be alright?

What are these fragments you speak of? Where or who are you getting your "answers" from? Why do you exactly feel you are going to fvcking loose it? I hope you are coherent enough to understand my questions.

Thanks for trying to answer.

To seriously answer the fragments question she is speaking of individual parts of herself and calling them fragments.

Scimi, as allready stated any knock on the door so to speak means the being in question needs an invitation, and all spirits that know they are allowed in don't need that invitation, so don't let them in.