PDA

View Full Version : Animals on the astral: your experience needed, please!

LPCF
23rd January 2012, 07:13 PM
I recently made a similar request on another forum, but did not receive any useful replies there. However, as Robert himself was very positive about animals on the astral, I am hopeful that this forum has members who can help me.

I am currently trying to develop a new webpage on the specific subject of animals on the astral - both domestic and wild. IMHO, this is a topic which needs elaboration. I did a search on this forum, but only found these of direct relevance:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?1151-Animal-Heaven (Robert answered)
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?10534-About-dogs-and-cats (Robert answered)
(There were some other threads, but I won't list them).

I'm sure that there are many experienced APers on this forum who have encountered animals during their visits. If so, I would be truly grateful if you could PM with your experiences:

What sort of animals did you see?
Were they with other animals or with people?
Could you communicate telepathically with them?
What interaction did you have with them?
What levels of the astral did you observe them on?
Anything else of interest...

My own experience, for what it is worth, is that animals are to be found on all levels of the astral, rather like humans. Assuming 7 levels in total on the astral, in my experience on level 4 they can understand one's thoughts but not all can "speak" telepathically. On level 3 and above ("ascending") I have found that they can both understand and communicate telepathically, just as humans. It would seem that the level depends upon their spirituality rather than raw intelligence.

Any contributions will be most gratefully appreciated! I came to AP fairly late in life, so the experiences of long-term projectors will be invaluable. Please share them with me, preferably by PM. Thank you in advance.

CFTraveler
23rd January 2012, 09:25 PM
I've projected with my deceased cat (when she was alive) into the astral, and we communicated (that's in my journal). I also have seen my present cats in the RTZ, and have seen my deceased dogs in projection, also. I also projected to one of my dogs (when he was alive) and I believe I may have experienced being him temporarily, or maybe into his dream (more likely). This happened years ago.

Beekeeper
24th January 2012, 12:50 AM
You can find a reference or two in Karen's OBE journal on this forum and if you read Kurt Leland's Otherwhere.​ You might even find something in the journal entries on his website.

Sinera
24th January 2012, 12:44 PM
I have something strange going in with animals in dreams recently, but will write sth as to this in a dreaming forum thread.

LPCF
24th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Thank you very much! It's good to have some helpful replies. CFT, I will read your journal....and may I contact you regarding your visit to your dog on the astral, if it isn't in the journal?

CFTraveler
24th January 2012, 02:46 PM
Sure thing.