PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Germany

proyect_outzone
25th January 2012, 12:04 AM
I want just left some words about me.

In from germany and my english is still not perfect, but it improves constantly. I found this forum some days ago and decided to register here to because it looks very interesting.

I apply since 10 Years supernatural stuff of diffrent kinds.

My main interest is to research the supernatural by own experiences. Im working most of my free time on it. The Goals of my activities are to find out all possible things, which can be found out. These are things like new methods, techniques, CLEAR descriptions, and to make a complete listing of all possible experiences, their relations, behavior, causes and occurence.

I like also to help others to discover the supernatural abilities.

That should be enough about me.

CFTraveler
25th January 2012, 03:54 AM
Hi Proyect Outzone.
Nice to see you here.

greytraveller
26th January 2012, 05:29 AM
Greetings proyect_outzone's
You do Not need to be concerned about your English as it is quite good.
Yes there is Much to learn. I have learner A LOT about peoples' methods and individual experiences from reading their journals in the "OBE Forum" and the "Dreaming Forum".

Grey

SoulSail
28th January 2012, 12:50 AM
Hey Outzone,

Welcome to the forum.

What part of Germany are you from? I was in Heidelberg not too long ago and fell in love with the place.

And greytraveller's right, don't worry about your english. I took German for four years and still don't know how to ask where the bathroom is.

Soul

Beekeeper
28th January 2012, 07:16 AM
Welcome, Proyect Outzone.:D

proyect_outzone
28th January 2012, 09:04 AM
I live now in Bremen.

I took German for four years and still don't know how to ask where the bathroom is.

Now you can :wink::
Würden Sie mir bitte sagen, wo das Badezimmer ist?
Would you please tell me, where the bathroom is?

But german is a really hard language and can not be compared with english. German has too much and too complicated grammar rules.

SoulSail
28th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Danke...right?