PDA

View Full Version : "Energy pull" while practicing.

SiriusTraveler
25th January 2012, 09:50 AM
I have noticed that while I am practicing trance work or meditating that I can feel an energy pull to one side of my body. Either to the left or the right. It feels as if I'm beeing drawn to one side. It often comes to me at the very beginning when im lying down and relaxing, and either it sticks with me for a while or disapears fast.
Does anyone recognize this or have anyone felt the same thing? I'v tought about it and I can't help to think that it have to do with me having mostly left or right-brain activity at the time. Other things I can think of is that the energy in the room pulls me as it shift from time to time.
My head is to the north but I don't know if that have anything to do with it.

proyect_outzone
25th January 2012, 10:18 AM
Does anyone recognize this or have anyone felt the same thing?

This asymmetric sensation could be caused caused by asymmetric focus. If one focuses first at one side, gets energy concentrated there. It can be felt there. That feeling draws more attention or focus to the affected parts. This increases the energy concentration. That feeling draws even more attention.....

But be aware, not every asymmetric sensation is caused by asymmetric focus. Astral beeings can also be the cause of such sensations. If the asymmetry is always and again and again only at one side or position, is something other going wrong.

Beekeeper
27th January 2012, 05:02 AM
I wonder if you're lying within some kind of energy field. Just a thought.