PDA

View Full Version : I get close but end up failing

Elektro
25th January 2012, 10:59 AM
Heya RB, just started learning to AP not so long ago
Ok i get into bed and then relax with binuaral beats playing with earphones on and then i my body falls asleep i get heavy blanket sometimes, but i just go with the flow and then i sometimes get rapid heart beats, sometimes i remember the 2vibrational sounds from each earphones and they resonate and make this wobbly effect and it runs down my chest and wobbles there.
What is that?
Anyway i continue and then after a while i feel like my blanket just tighten up making breathing harder and then the high pitch ringing sound fades away and then i feel like im shrinking? or like last time a black ball (planet i think?) was growing so big, or i was in a forest and i was the size of an ant.
But it doesnt last as long cause about 30sec seeing it, ill fade back into my body. But ill try focusing on it again sometimes i seee it again sometimes not but if i dont i give up cause getting into that state takes like 30-60mins. And yeh thats where i get up to.
What steps or what do i need to do now to improve? Am i doing things right? (ohh yah apparently i shoudnt try doing it at night is that true? or the chances are low?)

Tony

Forgot to ask- Do i have to sleep With head point north and feet south?

CFTraveler
25th January 2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Elektro.
I moved your post because most of the questions you asked are already answered in MAP and AD, and his Treatise on Astral Projection, and elsewhere in this subforum.
The OBE Research and discussion forums (and the MAP forums) have stickied topics that answer most if not all of your questions, and are all based (or most) on Robert's techniques.

Just to touch on a few points:

Heya RB, just started learning to AP not so long ago
Ok i get into bed and then relax with binuaral beats playing with earphones on and then i my body falls asleep i get heavy blanket sometimes, but i just go with the flow and then i sometimes get rapid heart beats, sometimes i remember the 2vibrational sounds from each earphones and they resonate and make this wobbly effect and it runs down my chest and wobbles there.
What is that? Those are your energy centers coming online. This can be found in the Treatise.

Anyway i continue and then after a while i feel like my blanket just tighten up making breathing harder and then the high pitch ringing sound fades away and then i feel like im shrinking? or like last time a black ball (planet i think?) was growing so big, or i was in a forest and i was the size of an ant. This is your energy body loosening.

But it doesnt last as long cause about 30sec seeing it, ill fade back into my body. But ill try focusing on it again sometimes i seee it again sometimes not but if i dont i give up cause getting into that state takes like 30-60mins. And yeh thats where i get up to.
What steps or what do i need to do now to improve? When you're at this point try some energy body loosening, and then exit techniques.

Am i doing things right? (ohh yah apparently i shoudnt try doing it at night is that true? or the chances are low?)

Tony Are you doing energy work and trance work? You don't have to do energy work, but it would be helpful.

Forgot to ask- Do i have to sleep With head point north and feet south?
Nope, this is also in the Treatise. About the only thing that Robert believes is that you shouldn't eat a heavy meal right before projecting, the rest is superstition.

Elektro
26th January 2012, 08:20 AM
Hmm where do i find Treatise, and i haven't done any energy work and trance work as i just started 1 week ago where can i find these tutorials or how to?
another forgot to mention question : when ever i get into F10, and i decide to do soemthing and come back or move into a better position, i always get this feeling in my stomach i thought to myself that something is happening like energy like, because when i put my hand on it it wouldnt happen or i cudnt feel it with my hand. What is that its always swirling in circles

CFTraveler
26th January 2012, 02:29 PM
Hmm where do i find Treatise, and i haven't done any energy work and trance work as i just started 1 week ago where can i find these tutorials or how to? Here is the Treatise: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?440-treatise-on-astral-projection
And (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?440-treatise-on-astral-projectionAnd) the section on Energy Work
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?130-new-energy-ways

another forgot to mention question : when ever i get into F10, and i decide to do soemthing and come back or move into a better position, i always get this feeling in my stomach i thought to myself that something is happening like energy like, because when i put my hand on it it wouldnt happen or i cudnt feel it with my hand. What is that its always swirling in circles More than likely your energy body. It all gets explained in the sections I linked you to.
For more extensive information, go to your Home tab (Next to the forum tab on the top of the page) and look at the Section Widget on the left side of the page, and you can find lots of interesting articles on other things Robert has written also.

Elektro
27th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Okaay i read up to the trance states.. and uhmmm i cant tell the differences.. or i mean.. ugh hard to explain like it says deep trance is you gotta have all 4 of those points in the astral training part 3. and light trance is in terms of symptoms just a heavyness and you feel big or the world is some how getting bigger, im getting them 2 symptoms, plus for deep trance it says you feel cold but doesnt make you shiver i think its this cold feeeling im getting not sure how to explain it. Like i get the big excitement cant say its excitement but its like i can feel something really amazing and it feels like i can only feel it in this state or form cause ive never felt this in the real world. Note it also feels like in a night mare- where the feeling thats growing aand building up, and it reaches its peak just before yu wake up out of fear. But when getting into trance its a more better feeling cause im not scared.

Anyway its just my goal everynight is to try leaving my body for 30sec or long as i can, because i havnt left yet, so i always focus my self till i get the heavy blanket feel, but thats like step 1 for me, and i always focus more til i achieve that Big world sensation or that i feel very small. And apparent i dont feel any other sensations (is that okay? cause i dont get vibrations unless its in some areas of my body, i dont get those loud Buzzing sounds, or rushing noises [i do but there very light-is that good enough], i dont not get electric pulses or shocks.
Like when should i do exit techs after what sensations how deep of the trnce etc. i ahvnt read into much cause reading isnt really my thing unless its really good stuff, and look around for information i just want you know takes awhile cause i gotta read almost everything to find the stuff i want to know or need to know

CFTraveler
27th January 2012, 02:30 PM
Okaay i read up to the trance states.. and uhmmm i cant tell the differences.. or i mean.. ugh hard to explain like it says deep trance is you gotta have all 4 of those points in the astral training part 3. and light trance is in terms of symptoms just a heavyness and you feel big or the world is some how getting bigger, im getting them 2 symptoms, plus for deep trance it says you feel cold but doesnt make you shiver i think its this cold feeeling im getting not sure how to explain it. Like i get the big excitement cant say its excitement but its like i can feel something really amazing and it feels like i can only feel it in this state or form cause ive never felt this in the real world. Note it also feels like in a night mare- where the feeling thats growing aand building up, and it reaches its peak just before yu wake up out of fear. But when getting into trance its a more better feeling cause im not scared. All those are symptoms of trance- to know if you're deep enough (to simplify) just continue to deepen the trance until you feel like you're almost asleep, and this is when you should feel other symptoms.

Anyway its just my goal everynight is to try leaving my body for 30sec or long as i can, because i havnt left yet, so i always focus my self till i get the heavy blanket feel, but thats like step 1 for me, and i always focus more til i achieve that Big world sensation or that i feel very small. And apparent i dont feel any other sensations (is that okay? cause i dont get vibrations unless its in some areas of my body, i dont get those loud Buzzing sounds, or rushing noises [i do but there very light-is that good enough], i dont not get electric pulses or shocks. Everybody doesn't get the vibrations, but most everyone gets any of the other symptoms like noises, voices or visions.

Like when should i do exit techs after what sensations how deep of the trnce etc. i ahvnt read into much cause reading isnt really my thing unless its really good stuff, and look around for information i just want you know takes awhile cause i gotta read almost everything to find the stuff i want to know or need to know Well, you're reading this now, right?

Elektro
6th February 2012, 08:48 AM
Heya havnt been trying much or when i try i fall asleep accidently, but im reading the trisie stuff slowly, and that what does this mean "This feeling makes you catch at the sides of the bed", is that. uhmmm i get the Growing big feel and then some how my head moves to right or left slightly but not physically i feel like uh its hard to explain..just wondering what that quote means :P

CFTraveler
6th February 2012, 03:59 PM
Can you link me to where he says that? I searched through the treatise and didn't find those terms.

Elektro
8th February 2012, 06:07 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?200-Part-8
Hmmm the torso energy thing, to me it says that the energy swaying left and right from your chest or torso is bad.? I feel that sometimes and then i can kinda move it around my body but its difficult, What should do from there?. And I havnt been into a good trance state. Im not sure i think i can get into this state light trance? or some state i know its different think its my brain waves pattern change i can kinda tell now, But i can sometimes get the chakra stimulation to work like my heart one, my spine, my stomach (bubbles? like boiling water slowly popping bubbles is that the sensation for it?), and swirly feel under my bellybutton.
I cant get into that deeper state where i feel like i just won a lottery or something (uhh i the feeling where im growing, or the world is and im shrinking.)

CFTraveler
8th February 2012, 02:56 PM
Ok, in this case 'catch the sides of your bed' is what happens when you experience a hypnic jerk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk) (also known as 'myoclonic jerk'), which is what happens when you wake suddenly in the middle of an involuntary separation.

Hmmm the torso energy thing, to me it says that the energy swaying left and right from your chest or torso is bad.?
He doesn't say that any of it is bad, what he is saying is that those dramatic exit symptoms (vibrations, surges, sounds, the jerks, etc.) can be distracting and freak you out if you're not expecting them, and make you stop a projection in its tracks. That's why he describes them, so that you know that nothing bad is happening and you should continue the projection attempt.

This is also why I wrote "Your First Conscious Projection" (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection) in the New Member and OBE sections.

Elektro
17th April 2012, 01:38 AM
hey, havent been practising in a while but this morning i woke up for some reason after a dream, then i heard my parents going to work they make alot of sound but after they left it was quiet, i was looking into the mirror and kinda feel into another dream but i was controlling it (lucid) after a while i woke up and started feeling vibrations and it got really tense but i just ignored it and followed through then after that i hear screaming kinda scary, for about 5seconds? and then it pipes down and i get this fuzzy feeling thorught my body for about 10-20seconds? and in that 10-20 seconds i can see through my eyelids i think 50 50 that i was trying to close my eyes and still could see through, but after that 20 seconds i revert back to normal. I cant proceed past that point.
note: kinda figured out when it happens, when im at the point of falling asleep and then i try imagining something and it happens. meaning i cant do it when going to sleep it takes me to long to fall asleep. tho the same thing happened once at night after watching a movie on my phone late night.
what should i do to get past that point

CFTraveler
17th April 2012, 02:31 AM
Are you using any kind of technique to exit when you get to that point?

Elektro
19th April 2012, 08:19 AM
uggh i thought that was what i had to do next, but i tried the roll out one. kinda felt like i didnt have enough time to do it tho..

CFTraveler
19th April 2012, 01:26 PM
There is no 'window'- if you try an exit method and don't succeed, go back to trance and wait until you feel 'ready' again. If you lose it you'll pass out or wake up. Either way, you don't lose an opportunity. Unless of course you have a limited time, then it can't be helped.

Elektro
28th April 2012, 11:49 AM
yeh so last night i had that feeling where im realyl close to phasing out, and uhmm i had this very strong falling sensation and then i fell on my bed again but after that i got scared cause something grabed my leg and tried to pull me off the bed like in those horror movies i held on to my bed... and thought of my body again or something and i came back. and the bed was differnt when i was getting pulled on.. it wasnt my room. well it was my old one..
What was that and what should i have done just let it take me? haha it was scary just letting yur self go..

CFTraveler
28th April 2012, 04:08 PM
It was probably yourself- you have expressed a desire to project, and your higher self (or energy body) is helping you- but if you feel fear, this is what you'll manifest, so your inner battle is about to become objectified in the astral unless you 'let go' and nip the cycle in the bud.
Or so I believe.