PDA

View Full Version : very strong lucid dream

shotta
1st May 2006, 02:37 AM
well this is a very interesting story tht i will probably never forget..
i was in a dream and doing watever.. then somethign happened carnt remember wat it was but i realized i was in a dream, and the minute i did that i was in my room. everything felt real as if i wasnt dreaming.
so i was still in abit of shock a little bit scared, so i tried to wake up, but it didnt work. when this didnt work i panicced a bit. a few minutes later a calmed down then i went outside. i floated all the way to the station and btw everything was the same. when i reached the station all of a sudden there was a lighting storm. the lightning would striek abt 2 metres away from me and i could smell gunpowder. ofcourse i got scared and hid underneath a bench, till the lightning storm stopped.all of a sudden bang.. i get struck by lightning and im lieng onthe ground with my eyes closed. a few moments later i open my eyes and everythings the same but very very bright. i look into the sky and i see three angel like figures flieng towards the ground. but these figures wer very very big. abt 4 metres tall, it had wings and everyhting. Then this figure landed rite next to me and picked me up in its arms.. wen i was in its arms i felt this absolutely amazing energy feeling, a good comforting one but. then all of a sudden this angel figure looks up and its juss shooting towards the sky. While shooting up it felt amazing so very real, realer than real infact. well at this point i start getting scared. i look at the figure and ask it " am i dead?" then the angel just looks at me then looks back up and increaases its pace to an unbeleivably fast speed. well at this time i start thinking.. wer is it taking me? so i decided this is way too much for me and tried my hardest to wake up. it took a while but i woke up a bit dizzy and dazed.

amazing story huh.?

Beekeeper
1st May 2006, 06:35 AM
Cool dream! 8)