PDA

View Full Version : some questions on my experiences...

Deva Raja
30th January 2012, 07:48 AM
Hello!!! I know astral projection is a complicated subject and there
are some experiences I had that I would want to ask about.

One thing that happens to me often for about a year(since I ve started trying APs)
is when I go to sleep, between sleep and wake state I think I grasp images of the
room I am into. That would be astral images... For example with half open eyes I m
watching the closet then I m in a state watching the closet but in an 'astral image'
and then I wake up wondering if that was a hallucination... This happens many times
while trying to sleep. Is this astral projection???

Another thing is while drifting into sleep I often 'see' images 'becoming alive'... chaotic
images nothing specific.

Something else, about a month ago I was in a state between sleep and wakefulness when
I could feel energy being gathered above my physical body and pulling me upward...
Is this the way to do a real-time projection???
It was the only time I clearly felt that energy seperate from me while it was accumulating.

Thank you :roll:

proyect_outzone
30th January 2012, 09:36 AM
One thing that happens to me often for about a year(since I ve started trying APs)
is when I go to sleep, between sleep and wake state I think I grasp images of the
room I am into. That would be astral images... For example with half open eyes I m
watching the closet then I m in a state watching the closet but in an 'astral image'
and then I wake up wondering if that was a hallucination... This happens many times
while trying to sleep. Is this astral projection???

No. It sounds like a supernatural vision, but astral projection is like walking around in real live with some extras (flying,..).

Another thing is while drifting into sleep I often 'see' images 'becoming alive'... chaotic
images nothing specific.

Hypnagogics

Something else, about a month ago I was in a state between sleep and wakefulness when
I could feel energy being gathered above my physical body and pulling me upward...
Is this the way to do a real-time projection???
It was the only time I clearly felt that energy seperate from me while it was accumulating.

There are more fake exit sensations than real exit sensations. Both bases on energy perception and feel realistic. Better trust on a other exit technique. And read a bit more about the exit phase. It is important to know how it really feels.

CFTraveler
30th January 2012, 06:05 PM
Hello!!! I know astral projection is a complicated subject and there
are some experiences I had that I would want to ask about.

while trying to sleep. Is this astral projection??? It is the beginning of astral projection- we call this 'etheric vision' or 'seeing through your eyelids'. This is when you are perceiving with your energy body, in your physical body. Some speculate that it is your pineal gland that is doing the perceiving. It usually happens in the liminal state in twilight (between dark and light) but it can happen (not that often) in daylight.

images nothing specific. Those are hypnagogic hallucinations, which can sometimes be remote viewing, but most of the time isn't.

Is this the way to do a real-time projection??? It is a way, yes. When in trance (liminal state) energy is more deeply felt, and if you can feel this draw, it is a good time for an exit technique.

Thank you :roll: You're welcome. It would be good for you to look for the stickied thread "Your first conscious projection" (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection), which answers many of your questions and more.