PDA

View Full Version : Attacks by living mortals?

Geoff_C
30th January 2012, 11:44 PM
Hi,

As you can see I am new "here". But I also see my own site was quoted back in 2007 here, as a sticky, so I have been around. I often get asked to help people troubled psychically by entities. I have a few times met individuals, always women, who have claimed to have been "raped" psychically. Pretty much all these women tended to the hysterical type, so I have wondered to what extent that plays a part in what they "report". But I also have seen a lot of posts on that topic, so its well covered. And I feel I have learned a few things here.

What I am interested in however, is at least two of these women claimed the entity was that of a living man, who they knew.

I am aware that in an OBE state one can do things that are sure to bring nasty karma, so I suspect that it is indeed possible for an OBE man to interfere with a woman sexually. My question is, how do you prevent this? Is it different to dealing with a "real" discarnate? And if it is different, what precisely are those differences?

take care,
Geoff

ButterflyWoman
31st January 2012, 01:41 AM
Psychic attack can take many forms. I can't say I've experienced what you're describing, but it wouldn't surprise me if some people do. I would suspect that we all interpret psychic attack, as we interpret everything else, through our own unique filters and expectations. I am also of the firm opinion that most psychic attack is not conscious on the part of the attacker; most of the psychic attacks I've dealt with personally were from people who almost certainly had no clue what they were doing, at least on a conscious level.

How one deals with it is exactly the same way you deal with any other psychic attack. Shielding, general self-defence steps, and, in the case of someone prone to hysteria and likely to interpret energy as a violation, by changing one's one perspectives (which, for many, is easier said than done, but if you change your mind you change your reality).

Geoff_C
31st January 2012, 01:53 AM
I am also of the firm opinion that most psychic attack is not conscious on the part of the attacker; most of the psychic attacks I've dealt with personally were from people who almost certainly had no clue what they were doing, at least on a conscious level..

Hi ButterflyWoman,

Thanks for your response.

I assume you use the word "psychic attack" to mean an attack by another living human? Is that the common usage of that phrase, because I would not have interpreted it that narrowly.

Its extremely hard, almost verging on the impossible, to tell someone that their perception is flawed. Sadly.

take care,
Geoff

ButterflyWoman
31st January 2012, 02:45 AM
I assume you use the word "psychic attack" to mean an attack by another living human?
Yes, especially given the context of the conversation. :)

Is that the common usage of that phrase, because I would not have interpreted it that narrowly.
I didn't think I was using it "narrowly" so much as "contextually".

Its extremely hard, almost verging on the impossible, to tell someone that their perception is flawed.
Yes, I am very much aware of that, but it's possible to plant the see that we actually can change our point of view and thus, change our actual reality. It's not an easy concept to communicate, certainly, and people who are deep in victim mentality (been there, done that) or other mindsets that create contentious realities aren't always able to hear it, but I always feel like I may as well say it, anyway. Perhaps they'll reject it, or they just won't get it (I know I certainly didn't when I was in that state of mind and being!), but sometimes if you plant the seed, it will eventually take root... ;)

Geoff_C
31st January 2012, 10:01 AM
One of the more obvious differences between a human astral traveling and a low level neg, is the issue that the neg will be locality bound to some extent, but the human can think himself anywhere. That is possible too with spirits depending on advancement, but I am aware that in the hells, the entities can't think themselves elsewhere, they are simply too dense, etherically. They all have to walk. As best I know, that is also the case of many if not most astral beings. I would expect there to be many differences between a neg and a human astral traveling. But its supposition, not experience that causes me to say that.

Geoff