PDA

View Full Version : astral tube???

mightything
3rd February 2012, 04:45 PM
i posted a question about this on another forum,
i think its either most ppl dont know or dont care, maybe not experienced this.

more than once. ive seen a swirling vortex of light in my vision.
(i originally explained it as a glass cup with no bottom)
it was there whether my eyes were closed or open. daylight or darken room + closed eyelids
the only name i have for it is astral tube.
ive heard of seeing visions, getting images of far off places. flashes behind closed lids, stuff like that.
ive experienced the flashes. its like when i close my eyes to swiftly and sometimes just randomly
i guess after "work" (i wrote these off for staring at the tube to long, till it happened with my face to a wall, and i tested blind folded.)
ive seen through my lids before. but im still skeptical (kinda)
but this was the weirdest.
and ive only chanced upon a few authors talking about it.

i can grab my my original post and paste it here if all the background info is needed.
i wasnt doing much the last time i experienced it. just walking to a friends house toying with my energy.
a lil raising and storing. maybe even orbit running. i was just doing it and walking. and then i sat down and started looking around. while waiting for him to open the door. i noticed it. swirling there.
its hard to explain. and in honesty i didnt make to big of a deal of it. because my vision has been all weird lately.
one night im reading "the antichrist training manual" and the author brings it up out of nowhere.
so im curious has any1 else experienced this?
what type of techniques or meditations were you doing around the time of your exp?

CFTraveler
3rd February 2012, 06:34 PM
I call mine vortexes, and there are techniques in how to make them. In some forms of divination (pendulum dowsing, to be more exact) they are frowned upon, because they affect the results of your method, but there are ways to fix that.
They are gateways to other planes or realms.
I used to experience them when I was in trance, and when I had projected and was in the RTZ, and used them to go to the astral realms/planes/whatever you call them.
I haven't in a long time, but in my experience it's an indication of a third eye projection.

mightything
3rd February 2012, 07:03 PM
hmm. can i get the name of these techs?
and if you dont mind could you elaborate more on third eye projections?
thats my most active chakra.
the only technique i know of is cloud splitting. but that wasnt until after i was back in america.
this happened at least twice while i was in canada. (where i got serious about energy)

newfreedom
3rd February 2012, 08:35 PM
I have only ever seen energy vortexes close to my body which i assumed to be my chakras,

i sense the vortex energetic movement within my energy field which again i consider to be my chakras. When i feel / sense the vortex energy movement, i can see/imagine the vortex in my minds eye, but i have not yet clearly seen a vortex of energy that was at a distance from me and seemingly by itself.

But my ability to see energy is still quite limited and unpredictable at the present time

CFTraveler
3rd February 2012, 08:40 PM
hmm. can i get the name of these techs? Here is a link to many of these techniques, which include manifesting a vortex:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?1136-Vibes-lower-tan-tien-Slip-out-upper-tan-tien-Manifest-Vortex&highlight=vortex

and if you dont mind could you elaborate more on third eye projections? It's simply a projection that seems to involve the third eye for energy generation- you can project out of either the third eye, heart chakra, and any other chakra or stone, depending on your energy body development and experience with projection. I used to project out of my heart chakra all the time, and now project out of my third eye most of the time.
Here is another link that crams a lot of information in it, which you can then follow up by searching terms or in the AD Pedia:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3727-Techniques-of-Mystic-Projection-thru-the-Stones

the only technique i know of is cloud splitting. but that wasnt until after i was back in america.
this happened at least twice while i was in canada. (where i got serious about energy) That sounds more to me like TK or psi manipulation, there are a few threads about it in these forums, if not in the Energy Work subforums, then in the Parapsychology/PK subforum.

mightything
3rd February 2012, 11:48 PM
cloud splitting. i think (i hope) is just a visual technique.
lol i tried messing with the weather and the only thing i got was a depleted energy body and a rapidly clearing storm.
i also tried a rain dance but im told i just looked silly lol.

thanks for the info. im gona devour it tonight.