PDA

View Full Version : Inflammation and NEW : strange phenomena + asking for help

tergra
4th February 2012, 06:26 PM
Hi guys,

I had a very unpleasant experience and I d like to share it with you.
I ve been practicing NEW for few months now and quantum touch to heal other people.

I noticed that when I throw my consciousness into my hands to heal people I make my hands vibrate in a particular way, it's like feeling electric arcs in them. When I feel it too strong it's even painfull. I've tried to heal people with this and it works amazingly, it's very efficient and fast. =))
I don't know if there is anything like that in the NEW technique or if it is a technique on its own ?

Recently I tried to do it on other parts of my body, by fisrt generating it in my hands, then moving it to other parts of my body. It works very very well too. :)

But the other day I tried to focus that energy on a tendinitis (a "tennis elbow" : it was annoying, but not that painful nor imparing in the everyday life) that I have been having for 1 year and a half.
After I did it I felt a huge pain in my tendinitis, like 5 times greater than it was before. I thought :"it won't last and I will recover" but it was so strong that I couldn't move my arm at all. I then went to the doctor to get anti inflammatory medication, I ve been taking it for 10 days and it's slightly better but still very painful. :-(

Have you had previous experiences like this one ? Today i cannot use the NEW anymore on my tendinitis, because every time I try to feel my arm I feel the pain instead and it recalls the "electric arc" sensation.

So I m a bit lost and in despair.. :shrug:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. And if you have good tips / ideas to help me remove this inflammation, I'd be very grateful. Thanks !

God bless you all !! :D

CFTraveler
4th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Hi guys,

I had a very unpleasant experience and I d like to share it with you.
I ve been practicing NEW for few months now and quantum touch to heal other people.

I noticed that when I throw my consciousness into my hands to heal people I make my hands vibrate in a particular way, it's like feeling electric arcs in them. When I feel it too strong it's even painfull. I've tried to heal people with this and it works amazingly, it's very efficient and fast. =))
I don't know if there is anything like that in the NEW technique or if it is a technique on its own ? There is a technique like this in NEW, called 'heart center healing', that channels the energy through the heart first before sending it to the hands. It feels like that, but it's not as dramatic as your experience.

But the other day I tried to focus that energy on a tendinitis (a "tennis elbow" : it was annoying, but not that painful nor imparing in the everyday life) that I have been having for 1 year and a half.
After I did it I felt a huge pain in my tendinitis, like 5 times greater than it was before. I thought :"it won't last and I will recover" but it was so strong that I couldn't move my arm at all. I then went to the doctor to get anti inflammatory medication, I ve been taking it for 10 days and it's slightly better but still very painful. :-(

Have you had previous experiences like this one ? Today i cannot use the NEW anymore on my tendinitis, because every time I try to feel my arm I feel the pain instead and it recalls the "electric arc" sensation.

So I m a bit lost and in despair.. :shrug:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. And if you have good tips / ideas to help me remove this inflammation, I'd be very grateful. Thanks !

God bless you all !! :D I have not heard of this happening to anyone else- if I were going to use NEW on something like your experience, I would first add cold water element to it, to make it soothing, and not hot-electric, which is what your description sounds like. But I'm not telling you to try that. :D

tergra
4th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks for your answer. Yes I will try to use cold water to it, but it's quite hard to visualize for me ;)
Btw I tried this technique on my heart which had tachychardia (fast heart beating) for years, and it stopped the tachychardia in minutes, and now it seems to be gone :-)

Sinera
6th February 2012, 04:03 PM
Thanks for your answer. Yes I will try to use cold water to it, but it's quite hard to visualize for me
use a snowball, in energy work we use lots of disks or 'balls of light' anyway, a nice white snowball could do it, maybe?

tergra
17th February 2012, 07:33 AM
I ll try the snowball ! Thank you !! :)