PDA

View Full Version : Im out..Woops no Im not

rf396
4th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Strangest thing happened last night and Im sure its happened to alot of you but I wanted to get some feedback anyway. I did the excercises for Day 51 last night. the last week or so Ive been VERY close to getting out consciously as opposed to SLIPPING out as Ive done twice before. Anyway, Ive had several sensations that I wanted to ask about, to you kind folk. Has anyone had the following happen? While doing the exit techniques has anyone had their astral body "bounce" inside them from side to side but not exit? Also has anyone had parts of their body involuntarily move like a finger or hand that resembles the nerve jumping feeling?

Back to last night. I did my excercises and once again was close enough to taste it but no exit. I went to bed and again attenpted to raise energy, do a full body bounce and got ALOT of astral noise/clairvoyant hearings and finally said to myself that I was obviously trying to hard so screw it Ill go to sleep. Of Course as soon as I felt myself slipping under I also felt my astral double begin to exit. Here's the kinda weird part...if ANY of this can be called weird any more. I was lying on my left side which I cannot do for long on either side. Both rotator cuffs are gone and the left side will trigger an immense migraine if I stay on it. But for several moments as I struggled to not give in to Michael Rennie ( The Sandman) Lost In Space reference there, I felt my astral body lying in the exact opposite postion to me, on his/my RIGHT shoulder back to me. For the few seconds it lasted before I winked out, I have to say the feeling of being split in two yet joined like siamese twins was amazing, enlightening, a bit ODD and pretty neat. Has anyone else had any of these things happen? If So Id love to hear your feed back Thanks.

CFTraveler
4th February 2012, 09:10 PM
has anyone had their astral body "bounce" inside them from side to side but not exit? Yes, it means your energy body is loose. If you can, tailor the exit technique to magnifying this movement "go with it" and sometimes you will get launched out. I call these "end stage vibrations" sometimes.

rf396
5th February 2012, 01:10 AM
Yes, it means your energy body is loose. If you can, tailor the exit technique to magnifying this movement "go with it" and sometimes you will get launched out. I call these "end stage vibrations" sometimes.

Thank You CF, Thats very interesting about tailoring the exit technique. How about the involuntary body jerks? Ever have that happen?

SoulSail
5th February 2012, 01:12 AM
I've had similar stuff happen to me on both of my exits (only two I've had!). First time I (astral double) was making a run for my door, but was right about at the feet of my physical body. For a moment, my astral double couldn't look around because something was stuck to my head, blocking me. I noticed it was my pillow. So, I was somehow experiencing both perspectives at the same time, astral and physical. And yeah, standing at your physical's feet isn't good. I got pulled back in fast.

rf396
5th February 2012, 03:57 AM
Thanks SoulSail that actually made me laugh! A run for the door? Kinda like uh oh trouble Im getting outta here!!! LOL yes the split perspective thing was so cool and weird at the same time. Good point though about being too close. Im betting I either got sucked back in OR totally escaped as the physical body went lights out. Probably the former, as I now know the difference between when Im really GONE and not totally. When Im out and about all night Ill remember nothing. If not them I wake after each dream and write them down. Blanks have to be Astral travel big Time. If I can only get to remember them...

CFTraveler
5th February 2012, 04:05 AM
How about the involuntary body jerks? Ever have that happen? No, it hasn't.

SoulSail
5th February 2012, 04:21 AM
Thanks SoulSail that actually made me laugh!

Glad it made you laugh, because it was just like something from a movie. Some random guy has his first projection, realizes it, and tries to tear off in a hurry to jump through a wall, only he fails to consider that he's standing at his own feet. Duh.

I'm a newbie to this. And given a number of factors will be staying so for some time.

Call me book smart.

Soul.

rf396
6th February 2012, 01:24 AM
Glad it made you laugh, because it was just like something from a movie. Some random guy has his first projection, realizes it, and tries to tear off in a hurry to jump through a wall, only he fails to consider that he's standing at his own feet. Duh.

I'm a newbie to this. And given a number of factors will be staying so for some time.

Call me book smart.

Soul.

Well I am a newbie as well since I am only on Day 52 of the program but I am encouraged by things thus far. THIS forum is VERY helpful and the folks here very willing to help which makes it easier. its really nice to talk to people who have more they want to accomplish than watching TV. REALLY NICE.

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 02:17 AM
...its really nice to talk to people who have more they want to accomplish than watching TV. REALLY NICE.

TV and cell phones. Don't get me started man, don't make me go there!

rf396
6th February 2012, 02:58 AM
TV and cell phones. Don't get me started man, don't make me go there!

Well what I find amazing is that people are so willing to just get wrapped up in the nonsense. Especially where I am in Screw York. The most plastic, vacant, vapid spiritually dense people youd NEVER want to meet

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 03:36 AM
I know. I'm in DC, same thing. I go walk on lunch and it's as if the phones are The Light, and everyone's spellbound looking into them as they walk. Tragic.

But it does reveal more and more the actual state of Western culture: we are sleepwalkers. We float through life, moment by moment without realizing why we do what we do. We think we're in control of our minds, and we've confused all the desires and impulses the brain pumps out as things that are pleasant and good for us. We don't do the thinking, it's doing us. In the words of Eckhart Tolle,

"You are unconsciously identified with the mind, so you don't even know that you are its slave. It's almost as if you were possessed without knowing it, and so you take the possessing entity to be yourself. The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the possessing entity - the thinker."

How true that is.

Soul.