PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Frozen Astral
5th February 2012, 01:35 AM
Hi I have posted before about my on-going issues with negative entities in one form or another and it seems to have changed slightly and I seriously need answers/help/advice whatever is possible. Ok first off I would like to give a little backround about myself. I am 28 years old, have been meditating for 5 months and Astral Projecting for about the same time. In my 5 months of projecting I have had somewhere near 15-20 OOBE's. I am a recovering addict with prescription pills and marijuana and am proud to say I have 110 days clean today.

Well around 5 months ago I started trying to project and within a week had my first OOBE. It wasn't long I stayed in the RTZ for a couple seconds and aborted the projection. Well over the next couple months I increased the time spent out. Sometimes I went to wierd dark rooms with lines in them. Sometimes I flew in a black abyss. Sometimes I went to big warehouse looking buildings that were empty. Sometimes I went to several floors of people's homes with each floor having a different family in it. Well on my 12th projection or so at the foot of my bed there was a dark shadowy figure standing there looking at me. I didn't pay it much mind I flew up into the black abyss for about 30 seconds and then went into floors of people's homes like I described earlier.

It was a great experience I saw a family of African American's watching the television jumped infront of the TV and then saw a Eastern Black bear. Well after all that happened I started flying downwards in hopes of actually reintigrating into my body for the first time, instead of just moving my physical body and aborting the projection instantly which I had done every other time. Well I was flying into the black abyss when I started feeling something grabbing me with hands. I aborted the projection and went to sleep and that night I had one horrible dream after another where I was physically being attacked at the foot of my bed by some entity. I prayed and it had no effect, I said to myself "Why isn't it working?" The entity replied "Do know how long I have heard that?" To be honest I am not scared at all, this is just in my way of having worthwile projections now as I will explain below.

Ever since then everytime that I leave my body I have an entity holding onto my astral body. It is weighing me down and I have tried so hard to tell myself I can fly regardless and the best I have done is flown up into the black abyss but right about the time I would enter the homes like before I am stopped from flying up any further. It is like a wall or something is blocking me, but I have this entity literally piggy backing on my back. I am under the assumption this entities vibration is blocking me from getting into what I believe is one of the medium level planes. So at this time if I was to project my only choice is to allow the entity to pull me down into the lowest of planes, or stay in the RTZ with this thing on my back eitherway.

I have tried countless methods of removing this entity during my projections and while I am in the physical through white light shielding, prayer, I have even tried pushing it off while projecting. I ripped it's hands off me and it just attatches something else. This is making projecting absolutely useless for me. I have prayed for divine beings of the light to help me and they never help. I have tried everything I can possibly think of or anything people have told me and nothing is working, and I want to project so bad like I was before. I am getting to the point where I am just going to project and stop flying and say "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" because it is becoming extremely frustrating that this has been going on for months now. After I abort the projection because of the failure yet again atleast for that night, sometimes for several nights I will wake up and feel the entity touching me in one place or another. The last projection I aborted when I went to go to sleep I had this wierd buzzing voice in my ear and I was teleported right back to where the projection I aborted earlier left off.

I had a Reiki attunement today but I am not even sure if that is going to help get rid of this Astral Hitch Hiker.. Does anyone have anything that will actually work to get rid of this thing? Or any advice on anything regarding this? Please I need help!

SoulSail
5th February 2012, 02:00 AM
Hitchhikers usually have to be picked up, or at least their forms need to be energized by the the target of their infatuation. Remember, what's going on in your head is often projecting out, whether you're aware of that or not. So, I **HIGHLY** recommend you spend a few moments reading Kurt Leland's book The Multidimensional Human. There is a chapter that cuts to the heart of what's usually going on in these neg situations.

I am no expert here, but if nothing's worked so far, it's worth a shot, right?

SoulSail
5th February 2012, 02:04 AM
Also, Robert Monroe's first book goes into detail about some VERY persistent entities that hopped on his back and held tight every time he projected. I won't tell you the end, what he learned about them, who they were, etc. That's your part.

If this has been going on for months, it's time to reappraise your assumptions about what's happening. It's not what you think, or at least, that's where my money is.

Soul,

Frozen Astral
5th February 2012, 02:21 AM
I have read one of Robert Monroe's books and I remember him saying something about the fact that it is your own imagination. That he created the negs he ran into and that did this type of stuff. I don't think that is so in my case. I will admit I am a rather intelligent guy and sure I have a vivid imagination but not in my worst nightmares could I have imagined or created this. I never knew about hitch hikers until I started looking for answers about my own experiences. If you don't mind saving me the money for the book or the time spent reading could you tell me what happened? I just forked out like 150$ on books for Reiki, Crystals & Gemstones, and Astral Projection. I am short on funds and even shorter on free reading time.

SoulSail
5th February 2012, 02:41 AM
...not in my worst nightmares could I have imagined or created this. I never knew about hitch hikers until I started looking for answers about my own experiences. If you don't mind saving me the money for the book or the time spent reading could you tell me what happened? I just forked out like 150$ on books for Reiki, Crystals & Gemstones, and Astral Projection. I am short on funds and even shorter on free reading time.

A few things come to mind:

1. Are you sure you're not capable of creating something so miserable? If not, why is that? Because your conscious imagination can't imagine it? Just how well do you know your subconscious?

Just think on that for a moment. I'm not saying your negs are definitely your projections, I'm not that smart. But I'm betting they are made up of a lot more of your energy than you're aware of at this point in the game. Keep in mind that, just as women have the power to give birth to other physical beings who, in time, go on to take on identities of their own, so we have the ability to spawn thought entities and forms that well...do the very same thing.

So search again. I'm not trying to be patronizing. I lived for many years with some very real, very frightening hauntings. And I did all I could to keep the horror at bay, but in the final analysis, the only thing that worked was very thorough, very honest introspection on the flag I was raising that attracted the entitie(s). They weren't randomly picking on me, at least not by the end of it all. Perhaps it started as such, but it seldom continues as such.

2. It sounds like you've been spending considerable time trying to use external stuff to fix a deeply internal issue. My experience has been that that's largely useless. Again, that's MY experience. You can throw holy water on a demon all you like and it will wet itself laughing at you UNLESS there's an inner state within you, an inner conviction and faith that what you're doing is backed by pure love and light. I could tell you some stories, my friend. But there's little point in that.

3. We could speculate on lots of things here, but you've got a real issue going and need help. So, send me an email here and I'll arrange to send you the books I think will help--on the house. Sound fair? I'll buy them on Amazon and have them shipped to you on the condition that you really read through carefully and set aside what you think is happening.

Take care,

Soul

LPCF
5th February 2012, 01:33 PM
SoulsSail, you have a heart of gold! If anyone deserves positive karma, it's you for helping this young man. :thumbsup:

newfreedom
5th February 2012, 06:55 PM
I am getting to the point where I am just going to project and stop flying and say "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

Well maybe you should try to communicate with it and try and find out why it is with you, maybe there are some issues that need to be resolved first, before this attachment can broken...

Resolving Entity Attachments
(http://www.selfhealinghandbook.com/selected-book-pages/entity-attachments-spirit-releasement/)

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 01:02 AM
Let me state clearly from the start that I do not consider myself an expert in dealing with negs. As I posted above, yes, I've dealt with some scary stuff, but nobody has sent me a diploma or certificate just because I came out the other end with a few lessons learned. I only have my experience, my opinions, and my sense of direction--something that's changing all the time as I broaden my views. More, I don't want to open the can of worms on whether Frozen Astral's experience is the direct result of an evil entity, or if he's confronting an inner issue that's taken on a specific, external form.

He's struggling, period.

Yet, I am fairly certain that talking to negs is seldom a good idea. Questioning entities that present themselves as harmless, human, or just baffling is another matter. They may be in costume. They may be evil, they may be benevolent, hard to say if they're behind a mask. That's where questions come in handy. But there's no cosmic law that I'm aware of stating that you can trust a neg's answers if you want to take that road. Doesn't work that way. You're free to ask, but realize that the answer, if you get one, will likely be the very thing it ultimately uses to strengthen its grip.

And when the thing is menacing outright, a little caution goes a long way. I won't go into too much detail on the entity I had to do battle with for months, but I learned the following through trial and error.

Here are a few blurbs from my journal:

"This thing loves nothing more than to see me afraid, mad, frustrated, broken, or desperate. The fear is gone, too much activity to be scared anymore by it. But it's persistent. It wants to wear me down, I can feel it. No amount of going about my routine as if it didn't exist seems to matter. In fact, when it moves the bed I tell it I'm not afraid. I tell it to move the bed all it wants. And so, it does just that. I need to watch what I say. Challenging this guy to a match of wills is not smart."

"Broke down tonight and got super angry. While everyone was sleeping, I had it out with this thing after it came across the room and started messing with my feet. I assured it that having a foot fetish was a little juvenile, after all. I had the clearest sense that it was really enjoying my mood, feeding off of it, encouraging more. What I saw as rational self-defense on my part, it saw as cracks."

Of course, later I understood why it was going for my feet, thank you Robert Bruce.

"Got an EVP monitor. Set it out tonight and asked the entity a series of questions. Played back tape until my blood went cold. I am not making any progress here."

Fast forward a few months

"Have taken on a purely defensive stance. Grounding, centering, etc. I now sleep on a grounded sheet I got on Amazon. I sleep with a static protector plugged into my sheet's grounding socket. for God's sake this thing is made to protect computers, but it works so I'll leave it at that. All lights are on. Music going. This is not conducive to sleep, but at least I am sleeping *some* for a change. I wonder what the cleaning ladies think about this setup."

"Had the sudden realization that this thing LOVES to be taken seriously. I bet it picks up on my inner dread every night when I lay down. So, I now have my laptop by the bed. When it comes around tonight, I'm going to read The Onion and laugh out loud."

"The Onion worked! I laughed so hard I woke my wife, but then she started and laughing and the usual dingy, dark room lightened up a few shades. I slept."

"I have made a list of every positive change to come about in my life as a direct result of this haunting. It's a long list: patience, courage, faith, compassion for others suffering. I thank our "host" now when it comes around for helping me develop these qualities."

"I don't speak to it anymore. It's mellowed a lot. If I must speak, if I can feel it watching me and I sense it knows that I know...I just tell it I'm still working on the issues. Thank you for showing me all these little messes in my life."

"Note to self: where your attention goes, so to, goes your energy. Realized I have a few habits that give off energy, and if I'm careless with those habits, I ramp our guest up. Must clean out my personal closets a little more."

Okay, so I'll stop now. It goes on like this for some time. The big point in all this is that after I had learned how to handle ME in the midst of a storm, only then did I wield the power to speak out loud to the spirit AND be taken seriously. I had grow up in so many small ways, each of them adding up to a big whole. I had to learn where I was leaking bad energy and keeping the door open. Once I'd closed those doors, I took a walk through my house and said the following in every room:

"Your stay here is over. There is no more welcome mat. You have no more ground to stand on. I know it and you know it. So leave. And if you don't, I'll only take that as a sign that I've got more work to do. So be it."

I really need to stop writing novels here on AD. But this is pretty critical.

Did our spirit leave? I don't know where it went. It may still be in the house, but I don't care because it doesn't have enough power anymore to insert itself into my affairs in a way that makes any difference. Sometimes I can feel it come back around and I'm vigilant to look inward first in those cases. I clean up my mind, clean the house, open the blinds, get the Vivaldi going.

It never hangs out long. It was banking on the idea that I thought it had a right to be here in the end, and once I saw through that, it's been pretty calm.

Okay, I'm done. I think I've made my point.

Soul

CFTraveler
6th February 2012, 01:34 AM
Something I've noticed is that they hate Christmas music. For whatever it's worth.

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 02:02 AM
Something I've noticed is that they hate Christmas music. For whatever it's worth.

Exactly. I played a specific song throughout my house all day while it was empty. It's a children's song written by Michael Card, a fairly popular Christian artist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8GltnUPns

I am not a Christian in the traditional sense, but I have enough respect for Jesus that doing something like this wasn't a disingenuous move on my part. But yeah, I think the song probably drove my host a little batty given that I had it looping repeatedly.

Soul.

~~~

I'm editing this post because I failed to mention that Lama Tashi, played loud, can clear a roomful of negs like nobody's business :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oML5UU3jekY

Here we have pure energy and power unleashed from the throat chakra.

Frozen Astral
6th February 2012, 02:58 AM
This entity whatever it may or may not be actually does some similar things you said in the earlier post Soul. On many occasions when I lay down to go to sleep at night my bed begins to shake, not up to the excorsist or anything but it's very noticable. I have moved into different positions to see if it was just a muscle spasm, yet the shaking continues. I can also feel a hand pushing up under me sometimes instead of feeling shaking, it pushes up in random positions. I typically laugh and say really? shaking the bed is all you got? When I mock the entity though it's definitely one of the more active nights once I fall asleep.

It also likes to do things with my feet. After everything that happened last night I expected it to either ramp up the activity or downgrade, it ramped it up. I spent around 4 hours meditating today, I was meditating though not attempting to Astral Project. Around an hour maybe an hour and a half I drifted off into mental imagery and found myself on a small boat rowing up some very friendly looking river. Well when I came back to in the physical I had something tapping on the bottom of my foot. Also there have been a couple times I woke up to something smacking the bottom of my feet. What is the reason they go for the feet so much? Before it started piggy backing on me recently it always was grabbing and grabbing onto my legs and feet.

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 03:17 AM
What is the reason they go for the feet so much? Before it started piggy backing on me recently it always was grabbing and grabbing onto my legs and feet.

Okay, this is no brainer now. You've got a neg, not just something out of your inner locker paying you a visit. They go for the feet because that's your grounding center--they're access points and channels. And once the neg is messing around there, the game is on and you need to act.

Not sure if you told me whether you'd read Psychic Self Defense or not. I meant to send it to you, but didn't, so I'm shipping it now. Should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday at latest.

Robert Bruce has some killer immediate steps in the beginning chapter to regain your ground and get you some sleep, sort of quick list of of neg deterrents.

One that works well is to rub Tiger's Balm or any heavily scented oil on your feet. I lathered mine every night and it definitely seemed to work. The electric sensations of being poked, touched, prodded ceased. So go out to CVS and pick some up tonight if you can.

You need to run the full course of counter measures in the book.

No need to fret, just kick on the lights, play some good music, and remind yourself that you're going to be fine.

Soul

Frozen Astral
6th February 2012, 05:25 AM
Would taking a epsom salt bath be ok instead of just soaking my feet? Also would like Jergen's healing lotion do anything? Oddly enough I just started taking care of my feet a lot more than I used to. I have been soaking them recently and exfoliating them everytime I soak them. I was actually doing all of this because during meditation I was experience symptoms in my hands and feet of having extreme blockages. Everytime I took an epsom bath it lead to a series of Astral Projection as well.

I am going to have to make due with some of your requests and perhaps substitute where possible. I have thought about using smudge sticks around the place I am living but that is not likely as I will get some negative feedback for the smell & the smoke, same thing with incense.

I haven't read Psychic Self Defense yet so I would definitely read it if possible. I figured I had a neg for quite some time now so I am not surprised or worried. Things really can't get any worst than they are and have been over the past year. In fact I have a feeling things are going to get better in the near future. Trust me if I had any opportunity at all to just steam roll over this neg I would but unfortunately anything that would bring that effect would probably just feed it more negative energy.

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 05:39 AM
I used epsom salt baths and threw in standard table salt for good measure and I think it helped some, at least I could give myself a mental break there and create an immediate safe zone. What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.

As for the lotion, I have no idea. I don't think there's anything terribly magic about Tea Tree oil or Tiger Balm per se, I think it's a matter of getting something potent but fairly decent smelling on your feet. When I had things touching my face I started putting scented lotion all around my face. I even bought cologne, closed my eyes and squirted. Again, worked some for me. Hunt around your house and see if you've got anything strong: peppermint oil, Cinnamon powder (rub on lotion and sprinkle), garlic, you get the idea. Negs aren't fond of things that smell nice or strong, so get yourself all dolled up and hunker down.

Anyhow, the book should get to you Tuesday.

Best,

Soul

SoulSail
6th February 2012, 05:48 AM
One more thing. Smudge sticks work for some, not for others. I didn't see much impact. Instead I went to the store and bought simple air fresheners that emit good smells all day. The idea here is that you want to create a very positive environment. I gave up burning incense all the time because it started to hurt my lungs I burned so much, and it didn't get me that much mileage. So I went for basics instead.

Also, I think CFTraveler may have mentioned this when you first posted about a month back, but having something with running water is great. Google around on how to put together a simple fountain and I'm sure you can probably piece something together.

It's also important that you sort through your music. Yeah, I didn't think of this one until well into the process and realized that my love affair for certain kinds of tunes made things much worse. So, out went the Nine Inch Nails and anything remotely negative. I'm sure you know what's best. This was just my approach.

The biggest picture to keep in mind is that all the external processes and procedures need to be viewed as a short-term plan. Don't get so hung up on them that you overlook corners of your life that may be inviting things to stick around. I sure had a few and didn't make the connection right off. Over time I started mapping my activities and thought life during the day to the amount of havoc that went on at night. A few correlations were undeniable. So focus, search yourself, and uproot anything that doesn't sit right in your mind right now.

newfreedom
6th February 2012, 09:29 AM
Hi Soul,

Yet, I am fairly certain that talking to negs is seldom a good idea.

Just out of interest, Soul did you read the page i gave the link for, in my above comment?

....because when i said communicate i meant using the 'Soul-work' method given in the provided link (maybe i was not clear enough with what i wrote)

I've used this method and it's worked for me..... so i just wanted to share that with 'Frozen Astral'...... so he could have the option to choose to give it a try, if he wanted too.....:-)

CFTraveler
6th February 2012, 09:56 PM
I used epsom salt baths and threw in standard table salt for good measure and I think it helped some, at least I could give myself a mental break there and create an immediate safe zone. What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.

As for the lotion, I have no idea. I don't think there's anything terribly magic about Tea Tree oil or Tiger Balm per se, I think it's a matter of getting something potent but fairly decent smelling on your feet. When I had things touching my face I started putting scented lotion all around my face. I even bought cologne, closed my eyes and squirted. Again, worked some for me. Hunt around your house and see if you've got anything strong: peppermint oil, Cinnamon powder (rub on lotion and sprinkle), garlic, you get the idea. Negs aren't fond of things that smell nice or strong, so get yourself all dolled up and hunker down.

Anyhow, the book should get to you Tuesday.

Best,

Soul I use Tea Tree oil or Eucalyptus Oil and they are both wonderful, if you can't find the Tiger Balm.

newfreedom
6th February 2012, 11:27 PM
Would taking a epsom salt bath be ok instead of just soaking my feet?

I have used epsom salt baths and found them really helpful at difficult times... brought me much needed relief many a time.

Lot's of bath's & hot water showers too, always helped me to get some 'rest' and to 'take a break'

What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.

I could never use affirmations, they never worked for me, that's not to say they wouldn't be helpful for another of course...

I've used 'word pattern' repetition as is used when doing Body Electronic's method which would sometimes help me, get through..

Frozen Astral
6th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Yea the neg has definitely gone on the attack now. I attempted to meditate today and was interrupted by various different noises/sensations. First I heard my dog barking, who isn't at my house right now. Secondly I heard a huge clap sound it was so loud I could hear it through my ipod ear buds with my ipod playing at full volume. I laid there and was able to see the entity moving around on my left side so extremely fast I grabbed a bottle of holy water and threw it right where it was standing. I think it got angry cause this is when all of this started.

Anyways after the random noises it started messing with my feet again and my face. Kept touching my eyebrows and eyelids and kept messing with my feet. After awhile it was actually making a full conversation which sounded like family members in the other room. I seriously thought family had stopped over and when I tried to get up I was completely paralyzed. I had to fight off the paralysis and did not allow myself to get scared and get up to see it is completely dark in my house and nobody and nothing is here, atleast nothing with a physical body.

newfreedom
6th February 2012, 11:59 PM
WOW!...... alot of psychic phenomena going on there for you Frozen Astral..

and did not allow myself to get scared ....... welldone for you, as this could be very scary i would imagine...

'spirit' often touch me on my nose...... i feel this is my spirit team though as it always feels very endearing.. and not hostile in any way

I'm curious F. Astral, what does it feel like it's doing when it touches your feet? Can you describe the sensations and what you 'feel' it is doing or trying to acheive or actually suceeding at doing...? ~ Thanks

Frozen Astral
7th February 2012, 12:58 AM
Well it's not always the same. It depends on my state of mind at the time, I don't think it is touching my physical bodies feet I think it is touching one of my subtle bodies feet area. I believe this because when I am deep into meditation it feels a lot different from when I am in my physical body. When I am in my physical body it will often feel like a slight touch barely noticable or it will feel like a muscle spasm. I believe this has something to do with the energy/electricity which is being transferred

Anyways when I am deep into meditation or my consciousness is inside of one of my subtle bodies I can actually feel every finger on it's hand. It feels like extremely cold hands smacking, slapping, flicking, pinching, scratching, or squeezing my feet.

newfreedom
7th February 2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the reply F. Astral :-)

extremely cold hands smacking, slapping, flicking, pinching, scratching, or squeezing my feet.

Yes, some of these types of sensations sound like they could be uncomfortable and even very unpleasant, also distracting and very annoying in the end too, i would imagine...

Hope it eases for you soon... xX

Frozen Astral
7th February 2012, 10:23 PM
Yes unfortunately I have had to end many Lucid dreams, and Projections just because of the unpleasent feelings. Typically the entity will start by grabbing me, if I don't give up right away then it will start squeezing harder or scratching me. The tapping and smacking have all happened while I am meditating and either close to or in Trance state. I imagine the entity is doing it so that I won't spend any time in Trance state and perhaps figure out what is going on, or why.

The entity also makes me itch in the wierdest places so that I have to move a considerable amount to get rid of the itching sensation which in turn also negates any progress I made on entering Trance state. It becomes a battle of will and I try my best to fight the itching sensations and typically I will win, but lately once I enter Trance state it just finds some other way to distract me with touching or noises.

I am happy to say I tried using peppermint lotion on my feet last night and it was a very uneventful night. The bed was shaking a bit before I went to sleep but to be honest that doesn't really bother me, I don't even pay attention to it anymore. Not saying this is anywhere near over because usually after a bad night I will have a good night or two, then it will go back on the attack.

SoulSail
7th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Interesting on the itching thing. Do any amount of reading on people that meditate seriously and you'll find that it's a common thing. To this day, during every session (and I meditate for at least one hour every day), I get a MASSIVE itch on my face at least once. These are the type of itch that feel like a tiny beetle is burrowing down into your skin, and it's almost impossible to not scratch. Like you, I refuse to scratch thought when this happens. For a time I thought maybe I was triggering some energy structure, but then I realized the itch only happened during my night meditation--never in the day. So, our likely culprit here is a trickster intent on pulling your focus up and out. Don't let it.

SoulSail
8th February 2012, 12:31 AM
...Just out of interest, Soul did you read the page i gave the link for, in my above comment?

Hello newfreedom,

Sorry for the late reply. In fact, I did read content at that link. Here are my thoughts:

1. You posted something you consider helpful. That is both kind and the right thing to do. That is also more important than any differences between how you and I view the matter. Let's keep this point up top where it belongs.

However,

2. My limited experience has led me to different conclusions on handling this stuff.

3. I vote in favor of not addressing our differences on this thread in order to keep the focus where it belongs. I'll happily reply to any direct emails if you care to know more about those differences.

4. I assure you any response I offer will likely be more boring than say, doing your taxes.

Thanks!

Soul

Frozen Astral
8th February 2012, 01:19 AM
Yea I have read about it as well Robert Bruce on Astral Dynamics said it is called Cobwebs and is a common thing. At one point I figured that was what it likely was along with the random feeling of touching, that is until I got deep into a meditation session one time and felt it actually touching me with it's hands. I then snapped out of it and it felt like the so called Cobwebs, that is when I made the connection. At first I figured it was my subconscious mind trying to make sense out of the feeling when I was in a hypnagogic state, but now I am really not so sure about it. I am also very curious why it also causes me to have muscle spasms, I think it has something to do with energy/electricity.

newfreedom
8th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Hello newfreedom,

Sorry for the late reply. In fact, I did read content at that link. Here are my thoughts:

1. You posted something you consider helpful. That is both kind and the right thing to do. That is also more important than any differences between how you and I view the matter. Let's keep this point up top where it belongs.

However,

2. My limited experience has led me to different conclusions on handling this stuff.

3. I vote in favor of not addressing our differences on this thread in order to keep the focus where it belongs. I'll happily reply to any direct emails if you care to know more about those differences.

4. I assure you any response I offer will likely be more boring than say, doing your taxes.

Thanks!

Soul

Great reply and very helpful, i appreciate it... Thanks! :-)x