PDA

View Full Version : Extreme white light

sono2
9th February 2012, 05:32 AM
Lately I have been experimenting with what I call "extreme white light" energy, almost blindingly bright. I find it quite amazingly energising, except for the fact I get bad cramps in my feet, which can only be relieved by a "dose" of golden energy. Have also been "bathing" in an "energy-nutrient bath", with good results. I was given the idea in a dream, & told to draw the energy in & up through the bones. This makes the broken toe jiggle around on its own. . . amusing to watch!:D

CFTraveler
9th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Nice. I've been having weirdness with purple energy, so I'll try that and see what happens.

sono2
10th February 2012, 04:25 AM
Cool!

Archimedes
11th February 2012, 10:27 PM
Hello,

So you are preforming energy rising exercises visualizing bright blinding white light. Are you storing the energy in your sub-naval storage center or just bringing it into your skeletal structures. Sounds like an interesting exercise!

sono2
13th February 2012, 05:29 AM
Hi, I am not storing it, as it feels too strong to store, so I have opened a 'vortex"
above my head, which seems to keep it flowing & circulating. And yes, I do let it rise up the "marrow" of the bones/skeletal structure, as if slowly filling a container with liquid. . .

Archimedes
13th February 2012, 10:23 PM
Very cool sono2

: )

Archimedes
13th February 2012, 10:24 PM
@sono2

So the vortex slowly pushes in the energy? How long does the entire process take?

sono2
16th February 2012, 05:15 AM
No, the energy seems to circulate on its own, from the feet upwards & round, sort of like the middle pillar. It lasts for hours; I do it in the morning & still feel the effects as I go to sleep. And now the cramping in the feet seems to have stopped.

Archimedes
19th February 2012, 01:53 PM
This is a very interesting technique. I tried a similar technique, following your initial few posts. I brought in white energy from the created vortex, into the crown chakra, and slowly filled my body with the light. Once filled, The circulation continues via the created vortex. From your last post, it would seem that the energy comes into your body via feet? And circulates on it's own, so maybe no vortex? I'm not getting the powerful feelings like you are,but I am getting some feeling????

ButterflyWoman
20th February 2012, 05:35 AM
I have opened a 'vortex" above my head, which seems to keep it flowing & circulating.
I do something like that to construct my everyday psychic shielding, except I draw the energy up from my feet, and I don't use white light (too bright for everyday use; I prefer a soft, pearly pink for shielding). :)

sono2
20th February 2012, 08:03 AM
Interesting, thanks for all the responses. . .I have been experimenting with different colours, & find that white "extreme" light is the most powerful for me; but other colours do work, too.

Archimedes
20th February 2012, 04:57 PM
It would be interesting to know what color energy is good for what! Does anyone have a link to some reliable info? Maybe I can create a new thread if I get some replies!

CFTraveler
20th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Hermetics give you an answer, 'sort of'-
red hot expansive earth
blue cold water magnetic fluid
light blue air, lightness, unbound, floaty....
yellow hot expansive solar plexus chakra (will)
purple akasha quintessence mental
Gold is regal (kether, crown) high functioning, mental
There's more but ATM I can't think of either

Archimedes
22nd February 2012, 11:57 PM
@CFT

That's a tough one! I will eventually get into hermetics, but not yet. I plan on going through MAP and learning how to consistently AP while doing the first few hermetic initiations at the same time. At that point I don't believe I will hit info on the pallet? I would assume this process I outlined will take approximately 1 year of consistent dedication. Maybe I'm wrong, I remember you saying that you were one the 4th initiation!!!

CFTraveler
23rd February 2012, 03:59 AM
I'm on the sixth, but am taking my time with that one, because it's bringing up all sorts of interesting stuff, so I think it needs a lot of work.