PDA

View Full Version : How to keep a companion projector focussed?

sono2
9th February 2012, 05:47 AM
The other night I got OB, & went to fetch my daughter, as she had asked me to - she is very keen to get to the moon. As I called her name, she burrowed down in the bed, but her astral hand appeared, so I took it, saying, "Come on, let"s fly!" To my surprise she popped out easily, & we drifted along, exiting the house near the top of the curtains in the lounge.

Outside, the moon was very bright (as it was in 3D); I asked her if she thought we were really in the astral, & she was quite confident, saying that of-course we were. . .I did a few reality checks anyway, but noticed her "fading"; this seemed to pull me back to my body, too - so we didn't get to the moon as we had planned.

Now I'm wondering if I could have saved the situation? She doesn't recall much of what happened, but insists she wasn't afraid. She's 12, & has developed a great desire to astral travel & discusses it constantly. Also has lucid dreams, which seem to take place in the lower astral, judging from her lurid descriptions & experiences, but is not at all fazed.

CFTraveler
9th February 2012, 03:26 PM
How do you know it was her that faded? ;)
But seriously, I've been bounced back a few times on my way to the moon and I was 'by myself'. So we can't be sure if it was her that faded, you that faded, or something that is keeping you from going.
Have you ever gone there before, and if you don't mind my asking, how was it?

sono2
10th February 2012, 04:36 AM
Hi - very true! How DO I know she faded & not I!? I am not sure at all, now you mention it. . .I also find it almost impossible to get to the moon. Once I was very close, I could see the shape looming in front of me, but I was suddenly overcome with fear, & went back. Another time I asked to be taken there, & ended up inside a normal building, (am sure I posted this experience somewhere so stop me if you've heard it before!) quite institutional looking & bit gloomy. I called for a guru/teacher, & 3 short men arrived. I asked who my teacher was, & was told the short, balding man in the middle. (I feel sure I've seen him somewhere before) He told me to make an appointment to see him at a time I now forget; he seemed to have several female secretaries in his office, where I went to make the appointment, l & I did not get "good vibes" from them at all. My cats were waiting for me when I left the building, & I somehow forgot to look at the surroundings - just went back to the body.

What IS it that seems to be preventing us from getting to the moon? Has anyone actually been able to fully explore it? There seems to be something eerie about it; in fact, when I read a news report about the moons of Jupiter, I got the creeps, for no known reason. I am sure we are being blocked for some reason, but why?

sono2
10th February 2012, 04:37 AM
PS to the above: What about starting a thread for those of us who are willing to try to get to the moon & explore?

CFTraveler
10th February 2012, 03:09 PM
I think you just did. :D

Aunt Clair
29th February 2012, 04:55 AM
You can evoke her into the connection. In this case, you could call her name and squeeze her hand, then she could become aware again. Maintaining the communication in a constant stream can help you both to maintain awareness within the projection, also.

embrace
29th February 2012, 02:44 PM
You have a gifted doughtier, Sono. I wish my parents had told more more about Astral Projection when I was her age :)

sono2
1st March 2012, 05:22 AM
Thanks, everyone - btw she has always wanted to fly, ever since she could talk! I told her she could not fly in her body, but could get out of it & fly at night. Since then she's been very "into" it.