PDA

View Full Version : My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Harry Shirton
9th February 2012, 04:32 PM
New to AstralDynamics...just going through different forums that relate to me personally, and found this one...
Since I was a teenager, I noticed I would have a thought, and immediately somebody with me would say out loud this exact same thought! At first, I thought it was either an amazing coincidence, or downright creepy...as years went by, I researched, read, listened to similar stories, and realized I am basically a Reciever. I can recognize the recieved thought...it comes as a big flash of thought...not a meandering trail of thought like when you're thinking about something, but the entire thought all at once. I seem to be able to pick up what people are mentally "shouting"...I don't hear all thoughts (that would drive me sane!), and I don't sense them from everybody...it seems to work with people I have known for a while...family friends, colleagues, and with whom I have a certain synergy with...but it has happened so often over the years that I was forced to accept at an early age that reading minds does exist despite what conventional naysayers may naysay...
Just thought I'd put this out there...

SleepyHead
16th March 2012, 01:20 PM
New to AstralDynamics...just going through different forums that relate to me personally, and found this one...
Since I was a teenager, I noticed I would have a thought, and immediately somebody with me would say out loud this exact same thought! At first, I thought it was either an amazing coincidence, or downright creepy...as years went by, I researched, read, listened to similar stories, and realized I am basically a Reciever. I can recognize the recieved thought...it comes as a big flash of thought...not a meandering trail of thought like when you're thinking about something, but the entire thought all at once. I seem to be able to pick up what people are mentally "shouting"...I don't hear all thoughts (that would drive me sane!), and I don't sense them from everybody...it seems to work with people I have known for a while...family friends, colleagues, and with whom I have a certain synergy with...but it has happened so often over the years that I was forced to accept at an early age that reading minds does exist despite what conventional naysayers may naysay...
Sorry mate, I personally can't figure out if you're being serious or not, but if you are I have a bunch of questions, cause I've heard it's possible and I've always wondered some things about it.

What's the rule? Do you have to know the people? What happens if you're in a mall? Does the conversation/thought have to include you or be directed at you at all?

Harry Shirton
16th March 2012, 04:58 PM
SH...yes, entirely serious...not really sure if its "telepathy" perse, but I do/can pick up thoughts. As mentioned, have had it all my adult life, and have verified it through observation many, many times. Right now, my wife and I seem to be synchronous enough that not only can I read/hear her surface thoughts, but she can do the same with my thoughts. Its not something I've really tried to develop, but developing/enhancing is on my long term agenda, if only to satisfy my own personal curiousity. Right now, I'm concentrating on developing OBE's, NEW energy work, and chakra stimulation. This telepathy clairvoyance has always been sporadic/spontaeous...never really any pattern, other than it does in fact exist. Paterns I have noticed: the closer I am in thoughts (perspectives/ideals/etc) the more routine my ability becomes. Glad it sparked some interest...if I notice anything different in this ability with all my other energy work going on recently, I'll drop you a line (in the physical world...not the astral!)
Harry

SleepyHead
19th March 2012, 01:14 PM
So it means that you need somebody with enough synchronous potential to be able to communicate mutually, and that's why it's only within close family members and friends right? Is that due to Heredity, Personality, the Sub-Conscience, Belief or what? Have you tried some different tactics already to find out?

Harry Shirton
19th March 2012, 06:05 PM
SH...haven't put any time into any experiments to test...it has happened enough that I look upon it as a reality, as real as gravity or the speed of light! It does seem, only from personal observations over the years, to happen with people I'm reasonably close to. I would throw out the (untested) theory that an anology would be to compare it to computer modems and operating systems...ie, if there is now "foundation" of synchronicity, then there is no possibility of communication.
Points I have noticed:
1. thoughts I tend to pick up are "loud" surface thoughts...usually ones that are mentally "shouted" ("Aha...if I do X instead of Y, I will get Z!")
2. I can recognize them now, after living my adult life with this phenomenum...the thoughts will burst on my own thoughts with a bang...whatever convoluted threads of thought the person might have been thinking, I get the entire thouight all at once in its entirety...if feels like a bombshell of thought in my head...while I'm trying to get it figured out, the other person says, "yada, yada...", and fills in all the blanks. I have freaked a couple of people out over the years by getting a thought which was succinct or clear enough to pick up on it without trying to muddle through images, and say it out loud, before the other person had a chance to say it. They would say, "Hey I was just thinking that!" And I looked them calmly in the eye and replied, "Yes, I know", leaving them with many confusing thoughts! Once, my ex-wife was looking at a Tarot spread, there was just the two of us present, and I got a flash from her, and I told her right away, "You were thinking of this card, and thinking of your Father", which is exactly what was going on in her head, and freaked her out...not in a negative way, because she was aware I had this ability before...she was just taken aback by my demonstrating it so clearly.
Anyway...telepathy exists...just like gravity and Newton's Laws of Motion...but I won't put any work into it until I get a grip on OBE/Chakra work!

Will keep you posted, SH!

Harry

Icarus
11th October 2012, 05:47 PM

Hello,

I'm interested in your story. And I have two questions to ask you :

1-If somebody knows your ability and disguise its thoughts : can you know if he's lying or telling the truth ?

2-can you measure the scope of your ability, is it 100 meters, or 1 km, or maybe more ?

Thank you for your answer

Harry Shirton
12th October 2012, 02:12 PM
Icarus:
Can I detect truth versus lying? I don't think so...it seems to be based on intensity/energy of thought...what I pick up is mental "shouting". I think what you are asking would be a different aspect entirely of clairvoyance?
Distance? Hard to say...I've only noticed it when the person is near...in the same room seems to be the distance guideline...

Icarus
13th October 2012, 12:45 PM
Icarus:
Can I detect truth versus lying? I don't think so...it seems to be based on intensity/energy of thought...what I pick up is mental "shouting". I think what you are asking would be a different aspect entirely of clairvoyance?
Distance? Hard to say...I've only noticed it when the person is near...in the same room seems to be the distance guideline...

Thank you for your answers :D. You're like the series Heroes:D. I would like to ask you some other questions :

-Can you send thoughts on the mind of someone who haven't your abilities ?
-Are you looking for people with special abilities ?
-have you been contacted by an organization who lok for people like you ?

when someone use psychic ability to call or test my mind, I can detect it because I learn it by myself on the ground.

Harry Shirton
13th October 2012, 04:04 PM
Icarus:
Yes, on occasion I've noticed I was a Sender, but usually I seem to be the Reciever...probably because others aren't aware the thoughts they have aren't always their own and thus don't mention it? I've been aware of my Recieving since high school...it's always been spradic and uncontrolled, and I've never really spent time doing any empirical studies, but its been going on long enough that I can sense it now when it does happen...
Not looking for others, though my wife and I are close enough in synergy that there are some days I can get her thoughts, and her mine, several times in one day...
Have never been approached MiB, and I amn, will definitely deny any such talents! (Worried I'd be spending the rest of my life in a plexiglass bubble with wires attached to my skull!)

Icarus
13th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Icarus:
Yes, on occasion I've noticed I was a Sender, but usually I seem to be the Reciever...probably because others aren't aware the thoughts they have aren't always their own and thus don't mention it? I've been aware of my Recieving since high school...it's always been spradic and uncontrolled, and I've never really spent time doing any empirical studies, but its been going on long enough that I can sense it now when it does happen...
Not looking for others, though my wife and I are close enough in synergy that there are some days I can get her thoughts, and her mine, several times in one day...
Have never been approached MiB, and I amn, will definitely deny any such talents! (Worried I'd be spending the rest of my life in a plexiglass bubble with wires attached to my skull!)

Thank you for your answer.
It is a pleasure to talk with you.

Do you feel inconfortable in a nightclub with all the sound ?
Can you understand animals ?

Harry Shirton
14th October 2012, 05:38 PM
I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...

Icarus
15th October 2012, 12:16 PM
I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...

In recent months, I 've noticed that 2 seconds before my colleague spoke about her child, I had been thinking about her child. It happened 3 times. But the 4th time, I'd chosen to speak before she said anything, and I'd noticed she was happy to heard it. I thought it was because I'm more confident with my intuition.

When someone is angry , I feel that the atmosphere is heavier. It is like he send his thoughts around him.
So,there is a similar process in those 2 situations.

Can we better learn to send thoughts if we raise our angry ?

Harry Shirton
15th October 2012, 01:50 PM
kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
Harry

Icarus
15th October 2012, 07:44 PM
kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
Harry

I'm just beginning to trust my intuition.

a few months before, I was with some colleagues and one of them made a joke, while I was thinking about a serious thing that make me nervous. I just said in my mind : fuc... And one of them said to others : "he doesn't appreciate it".

So I think she made an error of interpretation.
If you can read it, that doesn't mean it is the truth.:P

buzzcock
18th October 2014, 09:12 PM
I used to get loud random thoughts in the hypnogagic state as I relaxed. Random stuff, like "how much are you selling the oranges for tommorow" and "shut the barn door now". Like my head was a radio picking up the area's random activity.

Once, I saw a poster for the film Pulp Fiction, and it caused me to think about the scene where they are saying the N word loudly (i didn't like the scene, it was just stuck in my head as it shocked me). When It played in my head, an old black lady looked up shocked at me.