PDA

View Full Version : A little help?

rf396
13th February 2012, 01:20 AM
I need some advice from the AP elders here. Ive had one full blown OBE and two partial exits without TRYING, and Im half way throught the 90 days. When I attempt to project I get close but not quite. Im LIKELY trying to hard and Ill accept that and try to change it. What has me a bit bothered is the last couple or three nights Im NOT getting the vibrations to be real intense and I WAS doing that up till now. The vibrations are ALWAYS there even when Im not doing the excercises but they arent high. Which I understand they likely WONT be until I "work" them but its frustrating to have them ACTIVE and not be able to pull them UP FURTHER. My question is this....Has anyone had a subsiding vibration lull of a few days like Im having? AND, can anyone recommend any ADDITIONAL energy raising exercises for me to try? the standard one in the program book doesnt seem to bring me up to the level I need or am used to. Also, I dont LIKE making breaks in the program and have only done so when Migraines cripple me so Ive lost a total of about 6 days here or there of the 57 Ive done. Would a break of a night or two help or should I just keep moving on? ANY suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

SoulSail
13th February 2012, 01:47 AM
I'm no elder, so I'll leave the explanations to them. What I'll add here is:

1. Vibrations fluctuate over time. How you experience them will change as your energy body adjusts.
2. IMHO, too many exit attempts = lower and lower vibrations. Law of diminishing returns applies.
3. Building up energy through NEW or Pranic breathing and NOT going for exits, just storing energy, is the best way to see those vibrations return.
4. There are other, more subtle exit cues you can learn to follow and develop.

(I had this exact question not too long ago)

I'll give the elders the stage now.

rf396
13th February 2012, 01:59 AM
Sound advice SoulSail TY

CFTraveler
13th February 2012, 03:52 AM
FWIW, I used to have strong vibrations, and they happened differently and earlier in trance, and at some point I stopped having them. In fact, I haven't had any vibes in years, and less and less exit sensations of any type.

russmi31
13th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Same as CF, I have little or no vibrations or sensations any more. Occasionally I will have the sensation of sinking into my eyes/head (It is a weird one). I also have very little sensation like I used to when doing energy work. (ie. buzzing or tingling). My only advice is don't focus on not having these. Continue energy work and OBE attempts not "expecting" definite feelings. As others stated, these change over time, so just go with whatever happens.

rf396
13th February 2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the Info folks. I decided to take last night off which I really hate doing because Im so INTO THIS program But I thought I needed a reset. Well Low and behold, I got to bed and what happens? Vibrations abound... so I guess the night off was worthwhile. It also helped in that it caused a reset in my head. My previous OBE and 2 messed up exits happened when I went to bed and did NOT try to do anything other than watch the spirit shifts over my head and FEEL the vibrations so im going back to that and hoping the spontanoues OBE's will return. Its just odd to be doing everything "right" as far as the program goes, NOT projecting during the exercises and yet go to bed and weee out I GO!