PDA

View Full Version : A vote of confidence for my fellow projectors

rf396
18th February 2012, 02:12 PM
Hi Folks,
I just wanted to drop this note for ALL OF US who are working towards this goal. At day 63 I had my fourth projection. SADLY I BLEW IT by getting overexcited and rising up and out of trance. It happened when I was looking for "sight" and before I asked for it I actually began opening my "physical" eyes and that took me out. But it isnt about my blunder. I just want to tell everyone who is still working the program whether they have had an OBE or not to continue working. This is far beyond anything we have yet experienced or imagined in this world. We have the ability through these OBE's to change our own lives as well as the lives of others who have yet to be awakened. So I say to all of my fellow projectors. Keep going, dont get frustrated. They seem to happen when you least expect them in the begining and they are a wonderous thing no matter how brief. And to my wonderful and beautiful and amazing twin Soul Deborah who is there every time to greet me, Im sorry I blew this one my beloved. I will keep trying if only to come to see you, for it is YOU I do this for my darling Twin. I LOVE YOU DEB.

CFTraveler
18th February 2012, 05:28 PM
I'm glad it's coming along, rf.
When I first separate, if I don't have sight, I don't 'try' to see- I try to 'feel' my way around and get away from my body blind. Soon, the energy body gets used to this way (which is how radar works) and 'sight' comes back. So you could say that your first
'challenge' is to not let the lack of sight bother you, just keep going with the movement.

rf396
18th February 2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks CF and I totally agree. This was the first time this happened to me. I had no trouble gaining my sight on my full blown OBE or even on the aborted one. But I just got over excited because of who waits for me and I rushed the whole thing trying to get to her faster than I shouldve. Such are the things we do for love eh?

CFTraveler
18th February 2012, 11:40 PM
:clap:

greytraveller
19th February 2012, 12:41 AM
Greetings rf396
Those encouraging words are greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work and your next OBE will happen any time soon.

Cheers
Grey

SiriusTraveler
20th February 2012, 08:10 AM
Makes me glad to read. And I just got a boost in my own confidence of making it through MAP. Thank you!