PDA

View Full Version : Lost car keys - help finding them?

Genesis
18th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone. I recently lost my 2nd pair of car keys and it's been annoying me. I looked everywhere I could think of, but found nothing. Anyone here good with remote viewing or have any trick that could help me find them? It'd be really helpful considering the price of making another copy of those keys :(.

CFTraveler
18th February 2012, 11:45 PM
BeeK is good with RVing, maybe she can help.

Beekeeper
19th February 2012, 04:40 AM
Just found this. Off to have a look. Back soon. :D

Beekeeper
19th February 2012, 04:48 AM
First image: something that looked like broccoli but didn't feel true.
This resolved into a tree, perhaps suggests outside.
Then it was a Christmas tree on its side.
A ceramic vase, pale, probably grey.
Black gum boots with beige coloured heels on the floor in a corner (or a wardrobe).

I don't know what if anything this means to you. I always stop looking sooner rather than later so as not to contaminate the imagery with imagination. Good luck.

Genesis
19th February 2012, 05:56 AM
I have a grey ceramic vase in the living room so I thought it might be there. Checked and didn't find.

I used to have a Christmas tree in my living room as well, so I checked where it used to be but my keys weren't there either. I'm not sure if past objects can affect remote viewing but I looked there regardless.

There's black gumboots with beige colored heels near my door when you enter my house, checked there as well but did not find them. :(

Still, thank you. I was impressed with the accuracy of the items you described, so there's a good chance they might still be in my house. If you think you can give it a try again or anything, feel free to do so. Thanks again for your help. :)

IA56
19th February 2012, 09:57 AM
I see the key´s in a dark place hanging on a hook, in a pant´s pocket..:-)

Beekeeper
19th February 2012, 10:11 AM
I used to have a Christmas tree in my living room as well, so I checked where it used to be but my keys weren't there either. I'm not sure if past objects can affect remote viewing but I looked there regardless.

May have been "interference". I sat down to read straight after writing your post and a Christmas tree was mentioned within the first few paragraphs. I'll let you know if anything else pops up. Hopefully IA56 is right. Be nice if we could find both sets of keys!

Genesis
20th February 2012, 04:15 AM
I looked everywhere I could with all the hints given but still haven't found them. Thanks a lot for your help though. I'll let you guys know if I find them!

Genesis
26th March 2012, 02:54 AM
Update: I finally found my keys today! They were in the inside pocket of a leather jacket that was in my closet. Thanks everyone for the help! It took over a month but I got them back :).

newfreedom
26th March 2012, 11:17 AM
Update: I finally found my keys today! They were in the inside pocket of a leather jacket that was in my closet. Thanks everyone for the help! It took over a month but I got them back :).

Glad you found your Keys, Genesis :D xX

Losing things on a regular basis has been an annoying part of my life these last few years :angry:....:shrug:..

So i know how good it is to finally find them again :thumbsup:

Beek was close with wardrope & Ia was close with pants pocket....8)!

Beekeeper
26th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks for letting us know how it went.:thumbsup: