PDA

View Full Version : Visiting fictional realms

shadyflips
20th February 2012, 01:47 AM
Hey everyone. I'm recently a beginner in AP and I kind of thought about something. I know it seems crazy and everything but I'm just interested..

If you were to AP, can you travel to a fictional realm? If anyone went to a fictional realm while astral projecting and experienced it will be most help.

Again, sorry for asking something unusual. It's just that I would LOVE to travel to a realm where fictional characters are.

Thank you!!

CFTraveler
20th February 2012, 03:16 AM
Yes. Provided you have a strong attachment or ideation on this fictional realm, you should be able to access it. In fact, the more people that think of this realm (say, from a popular book or movie) the more persistent it can be.
In the astral you create your reality in a more immediate way, so a fictional realm would be in the astral, as opposed to the etheric, for example.

Korpo
20th February 2012, 01:51 PM
IIRC from "The Unanswered Question", works of art and their derived world views can be found on the lower mental plane. Kurt experienced an opera there in a multidimensional way - like the possibility to change perspective into that of different characters. (There might also be something about that in his book "Music and the Soul".)

A world view can either be the personal belief and value system and experiences of a deceased artist, like for example Jane Roberts (who channeled Seth) accessed the world view of Paul Cezanne. Or it can be everything associated with a popular work, starting out with what the author thought when composing it, what reviewers and fans thought, and so on.

This log entry for one of Kurt's adventures in consciousness (AC) has a detailed discussion of parts of the mental plane, some of them having to do with world views: AC263 - The Human Culture Zone (http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2007/188-the-human-culture-zone-causal-body-lower-mental-plane).

SiriusTraveler
20th February 2012, 02:50 PM
Look here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?10524-Fictional-Worlds-Exist) :)
It may satisfy your curiosity!

embrace
28th February 2012, 03:32 AM
Perhaps I should start a new topic, but has anybody personally experienced a multiple-person-oobe? I mean, an actual experience where several people meet in Astral and later describe the experience in the same way, or at least, acknowledge each other's presence? I know it's been described in books, but I tend not to believe it's possible at all.

CFTraveler
28th February 2012, 02:54 PM
I've met various other people in this forum in projection; it wasn't planned though, but we did compare notes. At least three people here that I can remember. One of them is still active, the other two come and go sporadically.