PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here.

chucksgal
22nd February 2012, 02:09 AM
I have been following and reading Robert Bruce's teachings for a while. But I am new to the forums. I am widowed but communicate with my husband on a regular basis.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2012, 03:36 AM
Hi chucksgal and welcome to the forums. I hope you find it useful.
I am sorry for your loss.

greytraveller
22nd February 2012, 06:07 PM
Greetings chucksgal and welcome.
I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Regards
Grey

LPCF
23rd February 2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome, Chucksgal! How do you communicate with your husband? Do you astral project to him, or does he visit you? I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

SoulSail
24th February 2012, 09:27 AM
Hello Chucksgal. Welcome, and like the rest, I'll be interested to hear how you're communicating. I'm trying to contact my Grandmother that recently passed away. So far I've seen two white orbs zip by me (on the night she died), but no words yet.

Soul

Neil Templar
24th February 2012, 11:39 AM
Welcome. :)

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:33 AM
Thank you, CFTraveler. I have so far. Still looking around hoping to find info about other issues. :) He has ended up being my guide. The loss is a 'little' easier to handle since I am able to communicate with him quite often, usually daily.

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:35 AM

Regards
Grey
I will explore posting. Some of my experiences have been quite intense.

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:36 AM
Welcome. :)
Thank you, Neil Templar. :)

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:39 AM
Welcome, Chucksgal! How do you communicate with your husband? Do you astral project to him, or does he visit you? I look forward to reading your posts in the future.
Hi, LPCF. Thank you!
I have an odd type of clairvoyance. I see him by merely closing my eyes. I also on occasion am able to see him and others with my eyes open if I look at a wall, ceiling or other surface for a time without focusing as if their image (living, moving) is projected onto that surface. I've never been able to find any info that indicates others having this ability. He tells me it's rather rare. I'd love to know if others are familiar with this and what it's called. :/

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:49 AM
Hello Chucksgal. Welcome, and like the rest, I'll be interested to hear how you're communicating. I'm trying to contact my Grandmother that recently passed away. So far I've seen two white orbs zip by me (on the night she died), but no words yet.

Soul
Hi, SoulSail. :) Thank you! I have seen him in dreams, and for a while he visited me in person. For instance, I could feel him holding me at night. He would spoon with me and hold me in bed. I have seem him as a glittering pillar of mist as a colorful irridescent orb, as a pillar of light and a shadow.
I once had my grandmother toss a picture of herself onto my lap when she was visiting. :) I hope you get to visit with her.
I have also in the past been able to hear my husband's voice. We had actual conversations. I also have an odd type of clairvoyance. I haven't been able to 'hear' him for a while, but now I can simply close my eyes and see him. He watches me and guides me. He answers questions...by nodding or shaking his head depending on the answer. He has been amazing...of course he was amazing when he lived on this side as well. He has had multiple incarnations and says he doesn't plan on returning to this side. He is waiting for me to cross over. So he is a very old soul and we are soul-mates. We believed this when he was on this side and we still do. He has also verified it once he was able to access the Akashic records. ;)

chucksgal
5th March 2012, 02:52 AM

Regards
Grey
Hi, greytraveller. Thank you! I have found the forums quite interesting thus far. :)