PDA

View Full Version : stoking it

DarkChylde
23rd February 2012, 02:13 PM
some school of thought tells you to do a manifestation ritual and then totally get it out of your mind and just not think about it again...whereas others opine that you if you continue to infuse energy into your manifestation visuals/procedure/routine that empowers or expedites the deliverance.
To illustrate my point with an example Austin Osman Spare that two good ways to "fire" a sigil would be to either make one forget it and then burn it months afterwards when you no longer remember the original intent or alternatively to stick the sigil anywhere very obvious so that you have regular or daily optic exposure ; say like your dressing mirror or such.

I understand the intent either way is to have the subconcious imbibe it but how does the disparity between periodic energetic infusion and absolute oblivion post-process reconcile keeping into account that the processes are somewhat antithetical.

CFTraveler
23rd February 2012, 08:03 PM
Good question DC.

I understand the intent either way is to have the subconcious imbibe it

but how does the disparity between periodic energetic infusion and absolute oblivion post-process reconcile keeping into account that the processes are somewhat antithetical. My opinion would be that both styles correspond to two types of people, the ones who implicitly believe in the process and the type who need reminding.
The underlying motive would be that when you implicitly believe in a process, i.e. you know it's going to work, putting more thought in the desire/target would feed underlying doubt and cause a countereffect, but,
if you're the type of person who sometimes starts doubting or thinking in a way that sabotages your target then regular optic exposure reminds you what you need to do to stay on target.
Different strokes for different folks.

DarkChylde
24th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Good question DC.
& therefore answered by C herself - thankyou:-).

he underlying motive would be that when you implicitly believe in a process, i.e. you know it's going to work, putting more thought in the desire/target would feed underlying doubt and cause a countereffect,

aah okay.