PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

CoffeeBro
24th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone! Obviously, I'm new here. I just wanted to say hi first before I jump in! Actually, I've been lurking for quite some time now and I figured that it's just logical that I join! Looking forward to my stay here.

Cheers,

CB

SoulSail
25th February 2012, 03:18 AM
Hey CoffeeBro,

Welcome. And as a test of entry, one must expound on the differences between Costa Rican and African blends. Sound fair?

Kidding, of course. But I do love my coffee like a bro as well.

Soul

CFTraveler
25th February 2012, 04:17 AM
Hi Coffee Bro.
I'm partial to Puerto Rican coffee, but then it's to be expected.
Welcome to the forums!

Harry Shirton
25th February 2012, 05:32 AM
Welcome CB! I'm rather partial to a good mug of java myself, but I like to drink it once its cooled down to room temperature or cooler (no milk, no suger...just the bean juice!)
Harry
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

greytraveller
26th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Greetings CoffeeBro and welcome
Lurking can be Fun yet Astral Dynamics is a site that is Definitely worth joining.
Oh and btw I worked in a coffee shop a couple of years ago and became fond of chocolate lattes.

Cheers
Grey

SoulSail
26th February 2012, 09:57 PM
Since we're kicking around favs, thought I'd add one of my all timers:

"Milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is the Moloko we were drinking."

I guess it's my legal and ethical obligation to quote the source, but if I must because others have no idea what this is from, I'm going to really be disappointed.

p.s. A Clockwork Orange. Anthony Burgess.

p.s.s I knoweth I may get this booted, but I beg you CFTraveler, thou wise woman, wouldst though remove fiction draped in brilliant garments, sparkling with drencrom, drenched with synthemesc if only because they share common, villainous provenance?