PDA

View Full Version : Monroe Write up.

SoulSail
26th February 2012, 08:22 AM
For those so inclined to register to read the whole thing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/at-the-monroe-institute-a-spiritual-experience-could-just-be-a-beat-away/2012/01/27/gIQA9RdrXR_story.html

"Rademacher says those who come here with the highest expectations usually find the least success. By Monroe’s estimates, 15 percent of participants will have an out-of-body experience, but Rademacher says people can focus so much on that that they fail to perceive other developments.

And BTW, I live two hours from TMI. If anyone's interested in getting a group together for the next round, let me know and I'll play tour guide and all that biz. I've been wanting to go for some time.

Soul

CFTraveler
26th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Ha ha you do come back weird, at least for a while.
If I could afford it I'd do another course- I loved the whole experience.

SiriusTraveler
27th February 2012, 01:44 PM
To bad I live in Sweden and that the cource will cost a fortune inluding flying etc. :)
Have been looking for this article, glad you found it!

LiraSM
1st March 2012, 03:16 AM
I enjoyed the article and have been wanted to go for a couple of years now -- hopefully I will be able to go within the next couple of years. Somewhere I read that TMI was going to have a series of open house days during 2012 -- I think you can find a list on the TMI home page. I'll see if I can find it.

LiraSM
1st March 2012, 03:17 AM
Here are the open house dates for TMI:

March 17
April 21
May 12
July 21
August 25