PDA

View Full Version : What's going on here?

Chris_leonard
2nd March 2012, 08:49 PM
Hi,

I'm a 40 year old fire officer, fit and healthy, I keep trim, go running, pull weights and generally look after myself, but some odd things have been happening to me lately, I don't do drugs by the way. So, I've come to this forum just to share my crazy recent experiences and to seek some answers, first off I'll start by saying, I've not asked to even tried to start/induce this stuff its just happened all of a sudden and I don't know how or why.

So, here we go, about two months ago, I was sound asleep in bed and I suddenly started to become conscious/awake I don't know, but still asleep, then it felt like my body was sort of light, and I started to spin out of control, then it stopped and I thought "what the hell's going on here" then I began to float towards the ceiling, but I could see myself still asleep, as I hovered over my body, just a few inches at first, weird to say the least, then I began to rise even higher, in fact I started to float up to the ceiling and I thought to myself, "sh*t, I'm dead, I've died in bed, this is going to scare the sh*t out of my wife when she wakes up and finds me cold and stiff lying next to her"

It wasn't an unpleasant experience at all, in fact it was rather nice, tranquil, as if all the troubles and worries I've ever had in my life were gone, as if nothing, but my whole life was laid before me, every minor occuranace was remembered, everything I ever did, right and wrong, it was also the most relaxing experience I've ever had almost magical, as I got higher I could see the plaster grains on the ceiling, very detailed and close up and I sort f bounced off the ceiling with my face hitting the plaster. I really thought that I died and I didn't care, if this was death it was quite nice, odd you may think, but it was vey nice indeed, then to my utter suprise and shock a face, the same colour as the ceiling appeared in the plaster, just like the plaster was laytex the face popped out of the ceiling and smiled at me, this scared the hell out of me and I had a bit of a fright, then suddenly wham, I was shot back into my body, like I was on an elastic band or something like a catapult string. In the mornning I though, that I'd just had a dream in which I remembered evry simple detail, Which I don't usually do, as my memory of dreams is normally very hazy, if at all.

I'm going to leave it here and see if I get any responces to this, but there's a lot more of this stuff, like gettting up in the middle of the night and seeing my body still asleep and being hurled out of my bedroom by the scruff of the neck, by something or someone, through the walls and out into full day light only to be confronted by a troop of soldiers on horseback from the Napoleonic times, as they trotted by all very vivid and real.

CFTraveler
2nd March 2012, 09:38 PM
Hi Chris.
I think you know the answer to your question- you had an out of body experience (spontaneously)- and some of the things you describe sound like you may have had a near death experience (remembering your whole life is typical of NDEs.)
I would suggest you read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?440-Treatise-on-Astral-Projection) to get a more detailed description of nonphysical reality, but I can tell you that most of the elements of your experience are typical for an OBE, including the 'face' that you saw, even if it sounds weird.

Chris_leonard
2nd March 2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Traveler,

Many thanks for the reply, much appreciated, what more can you tell me about the laytex face, how common is it, who the hell is it? And on the second time this happend, I honestly felt like I was just going to the toilet to take a leak, and then being literally gabbed by the back of my neck and thrown so that I tumbled and flew through the walls, landed in the garden, ever so softly and but back to a time probably two hundred years before, with a bunch of soldiers riding by, it didn't feel like a dream it was too real, too vivid, too clear and I remember every minor detail. I realise that these are probably an OOB, but I've flown like I had wings all over the country, even sat on the top of the Eifel Tower in France and watched the world go by, traveled accross the ocean to the states and visited cities I've never even heard of, sat on the ledges of buildings and just watched people walk by. This is mind bending stuff, I've had about six of these now and they just get more bizar every time. What I'd really like to know more about is the face, the fact that I've been pushed through walls, and that I feel like some one is kind of standing in my bedroom doorway occaisionally, just watching.

CFTraveler
2nd March 2012, 11:35 PM
The face could be the manifestation also known as Dweller on the Threshold, which is a type of guardian that keeps you in the environment you're supposed to be in, until you progress to the next level.
Most of the experiences you are describing sound like OBEs to the RTZ with simulations and some visits to the astral planes. All these terms are explained in the ADPedia (look at my sig) or in the Treatise I linked you to in the previous answer.

Korpo
3rd March 2012, 06:50 PM
Hello, Chris.

When you're out, you're using different senses than when you're in your body. Some weird and bizarre distortions might happen at times, but as you're still developing this it would be hard to interpret. For now it would be enough to know that not everything you see is to be taken literally as in the physical world. Sometimes it's symbolical. Sometimes it's your brain trying to figure out what these new senses have seen that you can't quite place as of yet.

Oliver

Chris_leonard
14th March 2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks Oliver, this is getting more and more bizzar, and I can't see why this is happening to me all of a sudden, its so strange, that I don't even dare tell my wife about this or the guys at work or I'll just get the piss taken out of me big style and laughed at, so I'm glad I found this forum just so I can simpley talk about this stuff to people who may have similar experiences.

Last couple of nights just before dawn, I don't know how to even describe this, but I thought I was gettting up and sort of rolled out of bed, but I was still in bed, then I floated around the room and some guy, who looked for all the world to me like General Kitchener from the world war one recruiting advert

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k259/poomtang/kitchener5big1.jpg

appeared above me, hat, moustasche, the works, buty he seemed to be kind of flourescent, he pointed at me and wham back to my body, then the following night same thing, this time I sort of, believe this or not, turned into a giant bee and flew off all over the place, right throught the ceiling and away, nuts or what?
Its bloody good fun though and the momory of doing this is really like I just did it for real. iof that make any sense at all, I don't know.

Korpo
15th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Well, if I were to interpret this as a symbol, I would do it like this:

Here you are, you have nailed down what he reminded you of. Where your intuition takes you when you think "Where have I seen this before?" can also be helpful. So, the appearance of the guy and the gesture reminds you of a posture with the message "Your country needs you." So, maybe you are needed somewhere, but since your inner senses are not developed enough yet it cannot be communicated in a more direct way.

So, maybe the appearance of this guy is encouragement to proceed with developing your OBE practice, you might be of service somewhere in the future by learning how to do this now. Etheric OBEs of the variety floating outside your body can be very short, but provide a preparation phase for developing the inner senses and getting familiar with being in an energy body.

Just one possibility.