PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice Please

rf396
4th March 2012, 12:08 AM
Ok, This is getting odd for me folks. Im at day 74. I have had 2 full outings, both lost them when I lost focus, 2 aborted exits when I fell asleep during seperation. These were ALL unintentional and unexpected OBE's. I have been doing this program religiously with no more than 2 concurrent days off due to migraines. Im doing everything right as far as I can see, my vibratory state seems to be ALWAYS active even without raising energy. I have final exit symptoms alot with a huge body bounce that will all but seperate me and then no exit. I KNOW that I need to keep at it and I intend to, its just frustrating to have it happen UN intentionally and to not be able to MAKE it happen. But I digress, last week or so Im now getting a NEW sensation that I want to ask about and see if anyone else has it. Besides vibrating my body is now jumping in localized areas. I say "jumping" but I mean nerve twitches. these are related to either energy raising or breathing techniques. Does anyone else have this happen? If so, has it lead to anything? Should I take it as another mile marker or is it just a side effect?

SoulSail
4th March 2012, 01:03 AM
I had a lot of localized twitching in the early stages, about a few months into my energy work. The muscles in my face would twitch a lot. This can be related to something as simple as too little magnesium in your system, so start there. Google around on doses and you'll find most people are deficient.

The big picture here is that if this is related to energy movements, the odd twitches and like smooth and fade with time.

rf396
4th March 2012, 01:45 AM
Well Im not concerned about them. I actually ENJOY the energy movement I was HOPING that it was a sign of progress. O well LOL

CFTraveler
4th March 2012, 02:37 AM
Besides vibrating my body is now jumping in localized areas. I say "jumping" but I mean nerve twitches. these are related to either energy raising or breathing techniques. Does anyone else have this happen? If so, has it lead to anything? Should I take it as another mile marker or is it just a side effect? Do they happen when listening to binaural beats?

rf396
4th March 2012, 02:44 AM
No, they happen along with the energy raising or all on their own WITH vibrations. Im getting Vibrations AND these twitches even when Im NOT doing any energy raising.

CFTraveler
4th March 2012, 02:46 AM
Are you in trance when you get them?

rf396
4th March 2012, 02:53 AM
Yes...and NO lol. they happen IN and OUT of trance in general waking staes, BOTH the vibrations and twicthes. not ALWAYS of course but anytime during energy raising for sure and sometimes with seemingly no provocaton at all.

CFTraveler
4th March 2012, 03:00 AM
Well, to tell you the truth, I think the twitches are symptoms of a deepening trance- you see, when we go to sleep our muscles twitch at some point in the cycle (at first and sometimes when in REM) and I think that your practice is helping you to stay aware when your body is going to sleep and you're experiencing this, that happens when you're out. (Unconscious, that is.)

rf396
4th March 2012, 03:11 AM
Well thats as REASONABLE an explanation as possible and it makes sense to me. What PUZZLES me is it happening when fully awake, (the vibrations and twitching) Im wondering if Im not missing an opportunity?

CFTraveler
4th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Projecting while completely awake is tricky if you're not experienced, but doable, as I've said elsewhere. Just try an exit technique while being very careful not to move your body. The projection will not last long, but can be done.
However, energy sensations are not exit vibrations, and you may be confusing the two- and, vibrations don't always mean 'project now' , but 'project soon'- just try and see if it works.

rf396
4th March 2012, 05:11 PM
I agree that they arent exit sensations when they happen in an awake state. i guess Im explaining it poorly. Sorry bout that. what Im trying to figure is...Is HAVING these while in a fully awake state an indicator or anything ELSE going on? After all what we are doing IS raising our own vibratory state doing this work so i was curious as to whether or not Id SWERVED into possibly something useful elsewhere. i dont even know if THATS a good explanation but its as close as I can get.

CFTraveler
4th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Well, now we're getting into an area of belief- And I don't believe that in the physical we're doing that. I do believe that our energy bodies are changing and possibly doing just that, and that our minds/brains are becoming entrained with this concept of a 'higher being' while being here at the same time- but I for one think that you're simply experiencing things that happen normally but most people are not aware of unless they undertake conscious awareness enhancing practices, such as meditation or projection, which are all about bringing conscious awareness to stuff that happens automatically and unaware most of the time.
But that's my opinion, and possibly belief, subject to change.

Korpo
4th March 2012, 09:57 PM
If you have twitches and other symptoms during full waking consciousness then I wouldn't think of trance primarily. One of the side effects of deepening trance or meditative states is heightened energy circulation. Some phenomena are simply side effects of this heightened energy flow.

Your nerves are essentially the carriers of this energy. If your energy circuits contain blocks, you will experience twitches and spasms on heightened energy flow. But the process does not simply stop when you stop practicing. Imagine it like turning a wheel. When you stop pushing the wheel still turns some. If there's lack of lubrication the wheel will squeak while it turns.

Similarly, energy rushes through your energetic circuits, during energy work, meditation and trance practice. The heightened activity doesn't simply stop when you stop. Also, when you unclog an energy circuit during your energy work, depending on location, how blocked it was and other factors, your energy system will rebalance. Areas formerly in poor energy supply will become alive, produce sensations, twitches and spasms. If this is painful, or if you feel other negative side effects, including unusual emotional ups and downs not triggered by anything else, stop practicing for a while and do grounding activities. In such cases a week of pausing might be advisable.

Similarly, one might become ungrounded or unfocussed. I remember years ago somebody reported experiencing trance and exit phenomena while wide awake, feeling like falling out of her body. This can be very disorienting and requires grounding, a break from practice and keeping a good sleep, quite possibly also a change of practice habits.

If these phenomena have to do with your practice, the following scenarios can develop: The effects subside over time. This is the case when your energy system just needed a good flush. If you're unhealthy or especially tense, these effects might persist. Some of my energy blocks needed quite some time to resolve, but I was unusually tense and still am in some regards.

The rule of thumb in energy work is never to overwork the body. Heightened energy flow is a good thing, but the nerves and energy circuits need time to adapt. Feelings of discomfort should be respected, and especially in the beginning short practice times are more beneficial than long ones. Symptoms of ungroundedness outside of practice should be recognised and countered by pausing the practice routine.

Take care