PDA

View Full Version : Novice Energy Worker Healing Questions

imogen
5th March 2012, 07:50 PM
I read where RB and Aunt Clair both suffer from debillitating health problems which they are constantly combatting with their personal energy work. So, I see the demonstration ... in 2006 (according to forum dates on prior posts) Aunt Clair said she was "losing the battle to MS" and lacked the healing skills of RB to restore her body to health.

The malady I was born with, named fibromyalgia, was recently reclassified in the family with MS by Harvard scientists. It is a nerve disorder where the pain receptors in the tissue do not turn off, and it causes all kinds of havoc from insomnia to autoimmune disorders, muscular and BRAIN shrinking and atrophy.

Elemental energy, that which I absorb from Nature, has always relieved the symptoms somewhat, but upon starting the NEW Energy system approach, moving stored energy around in my body and finding blockages, I have experienced AN INCREASE in fibro nerve pain. Not only that, but I have horrible varicose vein problems in my legs (inherited from my father but acerbated by horse riding accidents). During one of my energy raising sessions in which I was using the brushing technique, I claivoyantly "saw" my legs where the varicose veins are clustered. They were white, and looped together like kidneys. Gross, I know. It kind of spooked me, and I almost wondered if I was seeing a feeder, something astral attached to me, because what I saw seemed more on the surface of my skin, in my energetic body, than beneath the skin where the actual varicose veins are. Also, although both legs have the varicose veins, it is worse on the top of my right thigh, which is where I noticed the "kidney effect" during energy work.

This was enough to freak me out, and not practise energy work for awhile. Now, I have got back to it, and I have noticed that instead of seeing white kidneys, I am seeing red or black. Does this mean improvement, like increased blood flow to the area? I am still experiencing a lot of pain in my legs, especially at night, and nothing can be sitting or resting on them. Any advise on what to do, or will continuing energy work just slowly improve this problem? It is hard to flow energy through these areas, but seems to be getting easier.

I have seen a doctor about these varicose vein issues but was only advised to wear hosiery because of recent weight loss and resulting lack of support to veins. No other treatment was advised, but if I could "cure" this and my nerve problems with Energy Work, I would surely like to do that.

CFTraveler
5th March 2012, 10:13 PM
I think Aunt Clair should give you an energy body reading, because then you and her can compare notes on what both of you see, and also catch you up on her health. I do think she's better, though.

imogen
5th March 2012, 11:43 PM
That sounds like a good idea. I do not encounter "Aunt Clair" much, though, except in old posts. I thought I had had read something more recent where her health had improved, but it is TOO EASY to get lost in the old posts around here, it is baffling sometimes like an astral realm in itself. *lol*

Using intention at the source, higher self and architect of my physical body, and the nature elements, I asked for co-partnership healing at the cellular level throughout my whole body, and I did not expect it to happen all at once, but in the order it needed to. Day before yesterday, and today again, I have experienced deep inner core chills. I do not have a cold or flu, and my body temperature is normal. This was preceded by an energy session in which the palms of my hands became very hot, and much vibration of energy is felt anywhere my consciousness flows it.

Today, the chills returned although no conscious energy work done, I believe the work that has been started continues. I made a hot mocha, and as an experiment put my palms to the hot cup to see if I could send warm energy to my core. I felt the energy in my palm as hot, but it went up my arms and into my chest region feeling like cold energy and made me feel colder. Not even wrapping in a blanket makes me feel warm.

It is darn strange ... but could it be part of a healing process?

CFTraveler
6th March 2012, 12:21 AM
Maybe. At least you know something changed.

imogen
6th March 2012, 04:30 AM
And that is just it, if co-partnership healing is in session, I thought I would be more aware of exactly what is going on. *lol* Maybe I need to spend more time in meditation or trance state without moving energy consciously. Today I could not stay awake. I have a sense that a lot is going on in my subtle bodies without my consciousness being involved, but I have stated intention to know, and see or understand more and more each day. It would be nice to have someone else around me who works with energy -yes. I am rather isolated.

imogen
6th March 2012, 01:22 PM
Woke up with *HOT HANDS* Does this happen to anyone else after dreaming, or obe or AP?

It is just a strange phenomena for me, because I usually have cold hands / feet. I am hoping that this means the energy work is improving my circulation.

I also still have the deep, ever- present chill in my body, seems to radiate from legs, around abdomen and spine, between shoulder blades and up my neck into skull. Now that I am thinking about it, it feels like a cold current moving or circulating. It is very distracting, although more subtle today. I definitely do not feel in any danger.

And I cannot help but experiment with it a little. For instance, moving energy balls seem a lot easier when the hands are hot like that.

I am thinking I should conduct some energy experiments with my husband. *lol*

NOTE: This what I am sensing personally for myself and about myself. I asked source / higher self, and the architect / nature forces for help specifically in co-partnering in the healing of my physical body, but like a dumb animal I get caught up in the sensations of the thing, rather than staying open for further instruction, I am letting my human mind try to fathom and figure out the thing on its own. When it comes to healing of our bodies, there is deeper work here. I believe I have to relinquish control and knowledge of my body to the higher powers, acknowledge that they know better than I how it all works, and be willing to set aside all my understanding to listen to instruction on what to do next from them. In other words, when they say "jump" I should jump without hesitation, and then I can analyze the outcomes. I can TRUST them because they are the creators, and know the blue-prints of my body, and know what the souls intent was upon creation. If this is to be a demonstration of co-creative healing with nature, then I actually need to LISTEN to Nature as my healer, instead of getting side-tracked by the phenomenon of energy work, which is just the tool used. The power to self heal is in this intimate relationship each of us have with higher self / source, and the design of our human body, and all the seen and unseen energetic forces that bring each of us into physical existence. The price of co-partner partnering with Source/Nature is ego.

Aunt Clair
9th March 2012, 09:20 AM
I would love to help if I can. I can certainly offer a free reading. I love to do these and never charge it is part of my Hermetic Research and I always learn something from each one.

The magician does improve their ability to heal themselves as they develop their energy body and their control of energy. Robert Bruce has one of the strongest energy bodies I have witnessed clairvoyantly. This does not mean he has enjoyed perfect health. Problems can creep up from past issues and poor habits before one begins a magickal pathworking.

Far from discouraging you I emphatically encourage you to develop your energy body for it will help you to reduce recurrences and symptoms and could prevent some future symptoms as well.

For example I have suffered from fibromyalgia , multiple sclerosis and spinal degeneration and the accompanying auto immune deficiency side effects too like kidney and chest infections.

When I had spinal surgery the initial result was excellent but a side effect was a CSF leak which left me bedridden from March to Aug/Sept of 2007. I was rushed to hospital that many times with edema, swelling ,seizures and loss of consciousness.

I had countless NDEs in that period some of which were profound and delightful others not so. Doctors tried a number of methods to stop the leak on my spine to no avail. Robert Bruce cured me in one session. He said he drained himself to do so. He did not allow the universal light/prana to flow through him like a channel instead he drew upon his own reserves in the energy storage centres i.e. the head, heart and belly. He was supposed to have radical possibly life threatening surgery to save his life and he walked out of the hospital and saved himself.

I wouldn't say that I have that caliper of healing ability but I continue to improve each year. Unlike the eyes ears and backs of mature magicians, the spiritual abilities or siddhi powers improve with age. And so I have been able to reverse some processes and heal others.

You might try raising cold blue wet heavy female magnetic water energy to reduce pain , inflammation and swelling for example. There is a sapphire blue pillar of Michael the Archangel which can be evoked or projected into .

If interested in a reading merely add my handle to a skype contact request.

Aunt Clair
11th March 2012, 03:44 AM
Qigong for Multiple Sclerosis: Finding Your Feet Again
http://www.amazon.com/Qigong-Multiple-Sclerosis-Finding-Again/dp/1848190190/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331437409&sr=1-1

imogen
19th March 2012, 11:38 PM
Thank you, Aunt Clair, for responding ... I have been distracted lately ... and many experiences on many deep levels ... of all things ... DREAMS ... showing me areas that need deep healing. So far, the fibromyalgia seems WORSE ... lol ... but advancements in areas dealing with ego, and the unruly products of it (like emotional wounds). Ongoing process, and seems a part of me, after having been boxed in so long, is just HUNGRY for knowledge. There was so much "forbidden" by my former belief system (Christianity) which I tried to adhere to for many years, and now I feel free to expand outside of those constraints.

A LITTLE HISTORY: I was the youngest of five children (an afterthought, as I was born six years after the last child, and siblings range to 15 years older than me). We were raised by homesteading parents in bush area with just town of 500 nearby. I was by myself a lot. My memories go all the way back to near my birth. I remember the thoughts I had as a child, and they were not what thoughts are typically assumed for below five years old. I had frequent OBE. Mostly I explored the natural world around me from inside things, like a raindrops. I flew to tops of mountains. I never felt alone. At age three I drowned. I remember watching the drama unfold from above it, but I was whisked away by some Being I felt very comfortable with. I do not remember details of that, just everything was warm and golden, and that warm golden haze stayed with me upon waking. OBE activity continued, but as I began speaking, I began sharing my experiences, namely my sister who was eleven years older, and she told me it was impossible, and to stop thinking such things. I began to think something was really wrong with me, and started my Christian education at five years old, trying to forget those other things. At my darkest hours as a teenager, though, my mind and memory would return to "flying dreams" and the sense of complete belonging and love I felt with the Being. Christianity taught me to regard this as an encounter with an Angel of Light (demonic entity) and, of course, that makes a young mind think of demonic possession and all that entails. So contradictory, I could not even trust my own memory or judgement.

I was always an extremely intuitive child. Now, I am amazed the emotional garbage adults were allowed to dump on me. I was the little wise sage, but it came at a huge cost later on in my mid twenties, when after a long, unhealthy love affair, I completely broke down and retreated literally into the wilderness. It was not isolated enough, however, as I was hounded with phone calls and unwanted guests worrying about me. In the wilderness, I read "Women Who Run With Wolves" and a primal heartbeat awoke within me. Then, some influential Christians questioned my faith, and where my studies and preoccupations were taking me, and literally scared me back into Christianity. I was in such a sensitive state of mind and heart that I had a Kundalini type experience out there, and with only the Christian people to interpret for me. They defined it as a Pentacostal experience, and anything that did not line up with that was of Satan, and I should dismiss it. I experience deep physical trama, volumes of information (biblical history) downloads, reality shifts (seeing behind the veil), memory enhancement, and I woke up with four "Angels" arguing over me in a foreign language in the middle of the night. My Christian friends reassured me this was typical, but I had never heard of such a thing. Interpreting the experience through Christianity, that it was forceful and all consuming, and laid me out for days, and recovery was slow, I took it to mean EVERY WORD of the Bible was real, and I took all my belongings from the old life out into the tundra and burned them. I would say recovery took years, and those experiences never quite matched up to the biblical Pentacostal. For instance, instead of conforming to the church I joined about five months after this experience, I instinctively questioned everything. My elders interpretation did not match how "God" spoke to me in the Bush. For one thing, a woman is still not allowed to speak freely in most Christian churches. I was told to keep my mouth shut, and allow myself to be indoctrinated for a few years so I could understand the spiritual heirarchy before speaking my mind. Ultimately, there was a significant clash I had with church leaders regarding their own inability to adhere to their own teachings, that caused me to leave the church in disgust. Up until that time they were trying to direct what they called "Word of Knowledge" or "Discernment" abilities in me for the Church, which I now recognize as the innate psychic abilities awakened by OBE and Kundalini. My new husband and I limped away from that experience like lost children, and it took 6-8 years of recovery, and to start seeing things objectively, and to explore the memories from a metaphysical standpoint. I started to explore my forgotten Yupik / Cherokee heritage, which awakened the primal heartbeat again. It was in my pursuit of dreamtime and spirit walk (OBE) that I found Robert Bruce.

Fibromyalgia was triggered in midst of all this, after high stress jobs were taking their toll, I decided to get a horse, which promptly threw and trampled me THREE TIMES in one day. I was pretty crippled up for many years, then while my legs improved, the fibro persisted to this day.

imogen
19th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Sorry for long post. Aunt Clair, I do not have skype anymore, as I use mobile Kindlefire to access internet. Is there another way we can chat?

Thank you for the book link. I downloaded to Kindle.

And also, thank you for sharing your history. I appreciate hearing that I can advance and / or heal. I know that it is a big thing to ask of myself, but I am not one to submit to doctors or others messing around with me (lol), am rather still isolated in Alaska, and seem to have some natural ability for energy work. More discipline and knowlege on all levels is needed, though. Baby steps, here.

Raebeast
15th May 2012, 01:55 AM
I am a novice who is scratching the surface of many topics, but I am inclined to ask if you have ever tried craniosacral therapy? It seems like a dance between the energy body and the physical body. I am thinking energy work helps to heal the energy, but that trauma has caused physical manifestations in our body that get stuck and therefore need a physical manipulation of some sort. Craniosacral therapy works with the membranes that surround the cerebrospinal fluid and the fascia that holds our muscles. It's like magic, honestly. Totally neat. I have been reading about it and have done a couple sessions. Many massage therapists offer it. The main reason I bring it up is because fibro and ms are both nervous system issues, and the core of the nervous system is the spine and brain. I may be way off base here, but if it's something that could help then it's worth a shot! May you both find the perfect key to alleviate your pain.

Hearthhome101892
12th October 2013, 12:02 PM
Imogen I got to this web page and made a account because I read your previous post I hope you don't mind. But the wisdom I would like to pass on to you is that the true healing comes from within you. You are a master of healing energy we all are we must trust our true abilities that come from within. Let your soul do the healing for your body and mind, your internal flow will guide you and fear will slowly be removed from your body over time and you will feel better. always trust and respect yourself we create our own limitations.