PDA

View Full Version : Full moon tonight.

SoulSail
8th March 2012, 03:24 AM
Full moon: Check.
Head facing north: Check.
Ready to give debunked astral projection practices a personal go: Check.

Soul

sono2
8th March 2012, 04:40 AM
How did it turn out? I have never managed to project at full moon, it seems best for me at new moon; though I have been out when the moon is ALMOST full. . .

CFTraveler
8th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Also, solar flares already here CHECK.
I didn't project last night, though.

Korpo
8th March 2012, 03:43 PM
I had a status update dream last night. It's been a while since the last. :)

SoulSail
8th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Well, let's see. Had a ripping case of insomnia, no surprises there. That's how the moon treats me. Then I blipped out and can't recall ever focusing my breath or doing energy work. Nothing.

So much for those theories, at least on my end.

embrace
12th March 2012, 03:14 AM
I don't understand. What does Moon have to do with Astral Projection? And Head facing north?

CFTraveler
12th March 2012, 03:36 AM
I don't understand. What does Moon have to do with Astral Projection? And Head facing north?
Technically, nothing. But when Monroe started projecting he read (somewhere) that projecting was easier if you were facing north to south, because the earth's electromagnetic lines run that way; later on he realized it was not relevant.
Also, since many of us project once a month (or seem to remember them more or less at that time) some wondered if the phases of the moon have something to do with it.
It seems to have something to do with it at first (I used to project about three days before the moon is full, and I tend to remember them better in those days) but after you start keeping track of such things it becomes apparent that this is also not true, that we just use these signs as signposts, or at least it has been with me.

So, the short version is- nothing.

thedevil
12th March 2012, 04:04 AM
Also, solar flares already here CHECK.
I didn't project last night, though.

I note that as well. Has anyone been watching Venus btw? Its supposed to make a rare transit across the sun this year on June 6. Jupiter and Mars were Lao visible recently in rare alignments

And btw when there are celestial activities such as and especially solar flares it is supposed to result in increased energy, spiritual experiences, awareness, etc... its very logical if you think about as more energy/prana/Chi/ etc... and it helps to be outside to observe the effects fully. Try sleeping outside such as in a tent (By yourself!) I guarantee you will feel it