PDA

View Full Version : Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

sono2
9th March 2012, 04:35 AM
It seems disclosure is well under way in a low-key manner, but no-one seems to notice or even care! Or is it some form of disinfo?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3_Fvk6nd2pg#!

Sinera
9th March 2012, 11:30 AM
the disinfo would not be the unexplainable sightings, they are what they are

it's just the second step: it's what some people and/or media make of it, just look e.g. at that foolish comments by science 'luminary' stephen hawking, talking about aliens being evil invaders only, this is so ignorant and farther from the truth as it couldn't be

it's that ever-present fearmongery and alien-"invasion" scenario that bugs me now, because i think it is completely wrong. still, many people fall for it, some conspiracy researchers suspect that society is even manipulated into this fear-based (hollywood) scenario in order to "unite" them to more easily create the NWO government ...

also, the impression is given that sightings get more and more. personally, i think this might be right for sightings, but not apply to their frequency of appearance here, i think that they were always 'here', at least most of them

the truth is, there is nowadays more awareness (also due to the internet and youtube movies) and people just look more up to the skies now and thus there is more of it observed (and filmed), and also the media love to report on 'sightings' now a bit more, but that does not necessarily mean that there are more UFOs than before, but ok, who can know the truth about this anway

Sinera
9th March 2012, 11:48 AM
I forgot to mention another very important aspect: many people nowadays have capable cellphones for filming, digi-cams have more better and better zooms and resolutions, so this also plays a major role in the 'hype'

alphadracooverlord
14th March 2012, 07:32 PM
I have seen a ufo at a very close distance. It's a marvellous powerful piece of equipment. They are silent but deadly. These guys do perhaps not want to be known but want to continue working with the shadow government. They most likely have several deep underground bases around the world where they operate. These bases are very optimal because a long time ago the aliens acknowledged that living on the surface was riddled with problems. It's rather effective living so deep because you are protected from a wide variety of disasters. There will probably never be a disclosure unless the commander in chief of the aliens decides so. The white house have again stated that there are no contacts with aliens which is a blatant lie.

I got visited by a grey astral projecting out of a space vehicle before I got put in a psych ward. I won't forget the smell of it. It was real.

Personally I want first contact this year because they need to hand me some of their protection.

SleepyHead
16th March 2012, 01:48 PM
So I seem to need protection sometimes as well, but I'm guessing you're talking about something else :) So what kind of security are they providing you? Is there only one kind of Alien race or are there many different ones? and what do you mean by deadly ufo's? Sharp and pointy or what?

AstralCB
3rd August 2012, 12:24 AM
the disinfo would not be the unexplainable sightings, they are what they are

it's just the second step: it's what some people and/or media make of it, just look e.g. at that foolish comments by science 'luminary' stephen hawking, talking about aliens being evil invaders only, this is so ignorant and farther from the truth as it couldn't be

it's that ever-present fearmongery and alien-"invasion" scenario that bugs me now, because i think it is completely wrong. still, many people fall for it, some conspiracy researchers suspect that society is even manipulated into this fear-based (hollywood) scenario in order to "unite" them to more easily create the NWO government ...

also, the impression is given that sightings get more and more. personally, i think this might be right for sightings, but not apply to their frequency of appearance here, i think that they were always 'here', at least most of them

the truth is, there is nowadays more awareness (also due to the internet and youtube movies) and people just look more up to the skies now and thus there is more of it observed (and filmed), and also the media love to report on 'sightings' now a bit more, but that does not necessarily mean that there are more UFOs than before, but ok, who can know the truth about this anway

You are correct about movies (as well as TV) conditioning people to think that aliens are generally evil. The Illuminati know that Disclosure is coming and this is why they have been conditioning the populations to fear aliens. Disclosure and what follows means the end of the Illuminati once and for all on this planet.

Disclosure is far far closer than most people know. In fact, I'll step out on a limb here and say August is going to be absolutely groundbreaking in terms of what we see in our skies.

I'll add here that we do not have to fear what's coming. It will be world changing (as Disclosure is only one step in what is and will be happening). Our star brothers and sisters are here by the millions to help us through the coming process. They are divine and acting in accordance with the Company of Heaven and the Ascended Masters of Gaia (Earth). Most people are unaware of the many many things they have done for us already. If they knew, they would be crying with tears of joy when they make first contact.

For those who are awakened to the process, it is a beautiful journey that's about to become all the more real to those who are just awakening and soon to awaken.

:heart:

Pneumismatic
3rd August 2012, 05:43 AM
You are correct about movies (as well as TV) conditioning people to think that aliens are generally evil. The Illuminati know that Disclosure is coming and this is why they have been conditioning the populations to fear aliens. Disclosure and what follows means the end of the Illuminati once and for all on this planet.

Disclosure is far far closer than most people know. In fact, I'll step out on a limb here and say August is going to be absolutely groundbreaking in terms of what we see in our skies.

I'll add here that we do not have to fear what's coming. It will be world changing (as Disclosure is only one step in what is and will be happening). Our star brothers and sisters are here by the millions to help us through the coming process. They are divine and acting in accordance with the Company of Heaven and the Ascended Masters of Gaia (Earth). Most people are unaware of the many many things they have done for us already. If they knew, they would be crying with tears of joy when they make first contact.

For those who are awakened to the process, it is a beautiful journey that's about to become all the more real to those who are just awakening and soon to awaken.

:heart:

You said it, thanks AstralCB! You too, Volgerle.

Surely some of you also saw what Ryder caught on video on that show "UFO Chasers." It was like one of them, a ship, decloaked for a split second. It was so beautiful and rainbow-y. The guy they were with was probably thinking, "I skywatch out here all the time and rarely see a thing, these yahoos come out here one time and Bam, they get this awesome video, what gives?" If he'd been the one with broadcasting power, he would have got the video.

The way this is all happening is teaching me a lesson, namely to be patient with people. Look how patient, tender and soft the aliens are being with humans. It reminds me of the only way I know to get a hold of one of the three semi-wild black kittens that live in my parents' barn, to love them, speak softly to them, and approach them S L O W L Y. All I want to do is pet them.

"Therefore,
The large state wishes only to annex and nurture others;
The small state wants only to join with and serve others.
Now,
Since both get what they want,
It is fitting for the large state to lie low."
-Tao Te Ching 24 (61)

Pneumismatic
3rd August 2012, 05:51 AM

I've just gotta say it: You said it, Volgerle! :wave:

DarkChylde
7th August 2012, 06:52 PM
there was a video documentary Beekeeper posted OOT it was about how a lot of people at the same time made video and took photographic evidence of 3 glowing lights in the sky - the video then simply went onto expand what the people assumed the lights to be .
what i loved about it was that how now these videos aren't set out with a "to prove" agenda but instead just featured people with in an interview format .
Had it been in another format it could have chaffed me ; i'm not saying i was totally bought over - just that either marketing with a point of view is more intelligent or the collective hype department has smartened up.

LPCF
7th August 2012, 07:51 PM
In agree with all of the above. The governments have no choice to start putting out UFO sightings, as otherwise they could be overcome by public outcry at all the cover-ups when the film appears later this year and exposes the truth. For those who don't don't what disclosure is (I didn't until recently), best to look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgicJNQCSk&list=PLFD7C605418C81DDF&index=1&feature=plpp_video and then follow to the Sirius site.

CFTraveler
7th August 2012, 09:32 PM
Why do you think any government cares about any public outcry? And why would a film convince a skeptic of anything?
I think governments (all of them, individually) have different agendas, and public opinion is prob. not #1 in any of their order of importance. I imagine the ones that somehow benefit from disclosure will do it, and the ones who don't won't, regardless of what anyone thinks.
Just my opinion, obviously.

Sinera
8th August 2012, 10:24 AM
In agree with all of the above. The governments have no choice to start putting out UFO sightings, as otherwise they could be overcome by public outcry at all the cover-ups when the film appears later this year and exposes the truth. For those who don't don't what disclosure is (I didn't until recently), best to look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgicJNQCSk&list=PLFD7C605418C81DDF&index=1&feature=plpp_video and then follow to the Sirius site.
I am looking forward to this movie. I also really like what the Disclosure Project and Dr S. Greer do. However, some of the points they raise leave for me more questions than answers and I am not sure if they are right about it.

What I like is e.g. the idea that materialism alone cannot solve or explain it and that ETs are (also or mostly) from other dimensions. Quote from their website (http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/): "We will also share how the average person can make contact with people from other worlds. They are only a thought away…"

However, what baffles me is then (contradictory to the above for me) the hypothesis that the abductions are a man made hoax using anti-gravity spacecraft. Sounds like a proposition of History channel's "Ancient Aliens" show for me. Quote (same website): "Man-made anti-gravity vehicles have been in use for over half a century, some even used to perpetuate the ET abduction hoax in order to control the masses."

Even if they have this spacecraft it does not explain this complex and vast consciousness phenomenon and the consistency of the experience of thousands of people. It doesn't make sense to me (so far) to claim it all to be a human-made psyop or mind manipulation operation. It also contradicts what people reveal under deep hypnosis.

Anway, looking forward to the move, also for the free energy part and hope it will spread widely.

Pneumismatic
10th August 2012, 09:28 AM
Ah, I found Ryder's video! Check this out:

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/national-geographic-channel/shows/chasing-ufos/ngc-lights-in-the-sky/#content

This was aired on the National Geographic Channel recently and I watched it. I won't try to persuade you all either way, but this time the truth seem obvious to me. Enjoy! :-)

LPCF
10th August 2012, 01:35 PM
For those who have two hours spare, there is an excellent video of a public address given by Dr. Steven Grier, which explains how aliens have been "demonised". It would seem that we, humans, are the aggressive ones. Even if you don't believe him (although I find him convincing), it's well worth watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usAh67ozOQ8&feature=player_embedded#!

PauliEffect
11th August 2012, 03:41 PM
LPCF, that was one of the best videos I've seen on Greer and
the Disclosure!

AstralCB
13th August 2012, 11:58 PM
I'm only part way through the video of Greer so far and I already see a few flaws in what he is saying.

1. He says we are evolved from primates "And that's a fact, like it or not." That may be his truth and so for him it is fine, but to force feed it to others detracts greatly from the rest of the information he may actually be correct with.

2. He says alien crafts are run totally on electrical systems. Some very less advanced craft might be, but those are few compared to the ships that are organic in nature.

I will say he has a good theme overall and says much truth. Too bad he has to stain the facts with things like #1. :-)

CFTraveler
14th August 2012, 02:45 AM
Would you feel better if he said "we are a kind of primate"?

AstralCB
14th August 2012, 05:14 AM
Would you feel better if he said "we are a kind of primate"?

I feel great regardless of what he says. I was simply trying to state it's bad form to tell people that something is fact (truth) like it or not. :-)

PauliEffect
14th August 2012, 11:30 AM
I feel great regardless of what he says. I was simply trying to state it's bad form to tell people that something is fact (truth) like it or not. :-)
I don't get it.

Do you mean that is bad form to be "pointing out the obvious" (and/or adding emphasis)?

AstralCB
14th August 2012, 03:23 PM
I don't get it.

Do you mean that is bad form to be "pointing out the obvious" (and/or adding emphasis)?

I mean he is trying to force his truth on others by saying we are evolved from primates and "that is a fact, like it or not".

There is a lot of good information in there, but near the beginning of the speech he resorts to absolutes by forcing his truth on those (many) who do not share that truth. Thus he is, for many, tainting the validity of the rest of his information.

If your view of evolution is that of Darwinian science too (that we are a chance result of billions of years of evolution from single-celled organisms to sea creatures to reptiles, birds, apes and then man), then you would obviously feel better about accepting the rest of the information presented. Most of it is good information.

What I'm simply trying to say is the good information may not be heard when those who have a different truth of evolution are trying to get past what was force-fed to them near the beginning of the video.

Maybe I'm unique in the fact (my fact) that proposing absolutes about evolution is quite a distraction.

Hopefully that is a bit easier to understand. It is only my view on it and I presented it as part of the thread as one possible view point.

PauliEffect
14th August 2012, 09:23 PM
I mean he is trying to force his truth on others by saying we are evolved from primates and "that is a fact, like it or not".
Of course.

We have evolved from sea otters.
---

http://www.deepseawaters.com/image/seaotters.jpg

heliac
15th August 2012, 02:39 AM

There is a lot of good information in there, but near the beginning of the speech he resorts to absolutes by forcing his truth on those (many) who do not share that truth. Thus he is, for many, tainting the validity of the rest of his information.

If your view of evolution is that of Darwinian science too (that we are a chance result of billions of years of evolution from single-celled organisms to sea creatures to reptiles, birds, apes and then man), then you would obviously feel better about accepting the rest of the information presented. Most of it is good information.

What I'm simply trying to say is the good information may not be heard when those who have a different truth of evolution are trying to get past what was force-fed to them near the beginning of the video.

Maybe I'm unique in the fact (my fact) that proposing absolutes about evolution is quite a distraction.

Hopefully that is a bit easier to understand. It is only my view on it and I presented it as part of the thread as one possible view point.

I hear ya AstralCB, i think his understanding of evolution is probably academic and research based. Maybe he has years of research in the matter and is equating the theory of evolution as fact in the same way that anyone of us would equate other less controversial scientific theories as fact.

Like germ theory, there are a bunch of tested ideas that explain why we get sick that support germ theory.The theory of evolution also has a bunch of ideas supported by evidence that explains why we evolve. It's possible in his mind evolution theory is not very controversial because of his knowledge base on the evidence that supports evolution as a reasonable theory.

As our understanding of things grows theories naturally change and are updated all the time but in order for something to be considered a scientific theory any alternative explanation will be tested. If an explanation can't be tested it won't pass a theory.I also think maybe people who believe in evolution get frustrated with other explanations that are not testable. In their minds some of the untestable explanations are a bit silly which is where the feisty "THIS IS HOW IT IS" statements come from.

Sinera
15th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Well, this thread might get derailed now a bit into human origin topics. Btw, if you're interested, we had a recent interesting thread about this here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14034-How-did-humans-come-about). (And it also explains why Pauli chose the otter example and wasn't so randomly joking as it might look at first. ;))

PauliEffect
15th August 2012, 01:09 PM
I hear ya AstralCB, i think his understanding of evolution is probably academic and research based. Maybe he has years of research in the matter and is equating the theory of evolution as fact in the same way that anyone of us would equate other less controversial scientific theories as fact.

In what way is man's origin from primates controversial?

AstralCB
15th August 2012, 04:49 PM
That is a multi-layered question and we are going off topic here.

To answer that completely (which I won't do) would take a LOT more time than I have. I truly cannot go into this without, in some way, picking apart the Darwinian theory... which is not what I wish to do. While my knowledge and guidance shows me something far different than Darwinian theory, it is not my place to tell you what is right or wrong for you.

You can, if you really want to expand your awareness in this area, research the many theories of evolution. There are various religious theories, scientific, new age, etc. :-)

AstralCB
15th August 2012, 04:51 PM

Like germ theory, there are a bunch of tested ideas that explain why we get sick that support germ theory.The theory of evolution also has a bunch of ideas supported by evidence that explains why we evolve. It's possible in his mind evolution theory is not very controversial because of his knowledge base on the evidence that supports evolution as a reasonable theory.

As our understanding of things grows theories naturally change and are updated all the time but in order for something to be considered a scientific theory any alternative explanation will be tested. If an explanation can't be tested it won't pass a theory.I also think maybe people who believe in evolution get frustrated with other explanations that are not testable. In their minds some of the untestable explanations are a bit silly which is where the feisty "THIS IS HOW IT IS" statements come from.

I agree. :D

ButterflyWoman
15th August 2012, 05:02 PM
I have to agree that debating creation (or whatever) versus Darwin-based evolutionary theory is pretty much off topic for this thread. There's another thread, as noted, which goes into this at some length if people want to continue talking about it. But for now, maybe it's a good idea to get back on the topic of this thread (which I admit, I haven't been following, but it was called to my attention, so I dropped in to see what was up).

The origin discussion (at least the latest one): http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14034-How-did-humans-come-about

I don't mean to come off all moderator-finger-shaking or anything, just pointing out that it's probably best to keep this discussion a bit more on topic (before it goes completely off the rails ;)) and you're welcome to discuss the secondary topic in another thread (the one linked above or start your own, whatever).

AstralCB
15th August 2012, 06:03 PM
I have to agree that debating creation (or whatever) versus Darwin-based evolutionary theory is pretty much off topic for this thread. There's another thread, as noted, which goes into this at some length if people want to continue talking about it. But for now, maybe it's a good idea to get back on the topic of this thread (which I admit, I haven't been following, but it was called to my attention, so I dropped in to see what was up).

The origin discussion (at least the latest one): http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14034-How-did-humans-come-about

I don't mean to come off all moderator-finger-shaking or anything, just pointing out that it's probably best to keep this discussion a bit more on topic (before it goes completely off the rails ;)) and you're welcome to discuss the secondary topic in another thread (the one linked above or start your own, whatever).

Thank you.

Sinera
16th August 2012, 12:15 PM
... it was called to my attention, so I dropped in to see what was up ...
from my last post, lest someone might think...
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12075/wasn_t_me.jpg

Anyway, on topic again: I watched it now in its entirety and it really blew me away. I am still not convinced of every point he makes, at least I am missing more evidence, but all in all it is very recommendable. And the manifestations within the CSETI groups are fascinating indeed. It is also a relief for me that he is another one who's NOT of that Ancient (Evil) Alien fraction, and what he also says about this I already wrote in my first post here, is that most of the perceived negativity is based on fear and hollywood-movie-like anthropomorphism.

Still I am undecided what to think about all those secret government conspiracies. I don't see any proof that they really have scalar weapons by now to take down instantly materialising ET Ufos (which is the stated reason why they only manifest energetically among the CSETI people.). Sounds still a little incredible to me.

I have however read about this from some 'channelled' material and this confirms many of which he too claims. I felt especially reminded of the "Ra material" which is also available online. Here's "Ra" about government UFO crafts, bases underground or under water, the 'quarantine' imposed on Earth by ET civilisations, and also the secret government's 'star wars' weaponry that supposedly is in place. It might be a hoax though. Just, as always, keep an open mind about it:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=UFOs&ss=1

excerpts:

"Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex."

"These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.
The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive."

"These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground"

I also have conflicting information about the greys. I agree to Greer that they are sth more like Androids or Robots but I still cannot grasp why and how they should be created, managed and operated by humans alone. He says he has proof by eye witnesses working now in and for his team, but that is still not proof for me. And moreover, it does not make much sense, how could they manage such a large and highly comlex operation with thousands of people, involving levatiting humans, involving also condensed and distorted time of the experiences, as well as dematerialisation and out-of-body states?

Also his statement that ETs are not interested in our DNA development is contradictory to the fact that we might have been seeded by ET races in the first place. (If I remember correctly he mentions this shortly once).

Furthermore, many projectors have seen or met ETs including the "greys" in the Astral (or "where"ever in NPMR). This includes, from very recently, also me. In my case they looked a little like greys but were actually more 'white' light beings. This for me contradicts the fact that the "grey archetype" is solely represented in a 3D-material form. Maybe they are the 'masters', creators, operators of the 3d-greys?

Here's by contrast some information on the greys (bolds mine) gained by past live regression by subjects 'channelling' their higher selves or other ET/higher entites. It makes a little more sense to me. It confirms indeed the thing about the little greys being "robots", but not their being created or operated in a kind of psyop or whatever mission by human military or gov. organisations.

... they [the greys] frequently remove people from their homes at night, perform both biological and mental tests on them whilst on-board their craft, then replace them back in their homes without them ever knowing anything took place. This is common practice and happens to many, many people all over the world.
Subsequent years of research into this area have revealed that these little greys possess incredible abilities to manipulate both the human mind and human body. Many abductees report feelings of paralysis, one of having no control over their body throughout an experience. In fact, the only reason why ‘some’ people remember these experiences is due to the high concentration of chemicals and pollutants in their bodies. These chemicals alter the function of the brain on a molecular level and are the result of our large-scale pollution of the environment and atmosphere as well as our ingestion of genetically modified foods injected with drugs, additives and preservatives. As a result, these memories sometimes surface unexpectedly and are often distorted. The little greys have the ability to remove memories, implant memories and take people for days, weeks and even months, then return them several minutes after they were originally taken. Dolores learned that some people have had experiences with ET’s from early childhood and that often multi-generational relationships exist between Earth family lineages and ET races.
The little greys have in fact been created as a type of biological robot by another race far more advanced than humanity. This explains why so many people report the little greys to be extremely cold, almost removed of any emotional expression. The race that created them are the much taller greys with very slim torsos, skinny limbs and large, black eyes.
Throughout her adventure into ET and UFO exploration, Dolores came into contact with numerous ET entities who come through her subjects to deliver information and understanding. There truly is a wealth of life out there in the universe existing in all shapes, forms and sizes.
source: http://dolorescannon.com/about#p8

IMHO, I see more credibility in deep-trance regression material than in ANY material by a channeller (Ra, Kryon, Seth, Bashar, whoever). It's just my personal conviction of course. I like to believe that in deep trance we indeed 'channel' or experience our higher selve(s), which I cannot prove to me to be true of a channeler who only puts him/herself into trance like state (or not, which is the question) and receives messages of a probably dubious question. So, in a nutshell, the regression hypnosis material is better and more relevant in my opinion and less subject to people or entities who are out to dupe you.

On the other hand, well, we don't really KNOW anything do we? I decided to keep an open mind about everything and not to create unflexible 'beliefs' about it. Although the many conflicting views and theories on this baffle my mind sometimes. There are times when I tell myself not to think about it anymore as I might not arrive at any satisfying conclusions, leaving the only choice remaining:

Live gracefully with uncertainty. :cool:

PauliEffect
16th August 2012, 01:22 PM
The many ET sightings of Greer and his followers may very well
be those beings from Monroe Focus 34/35 who are watching
"Earth Changes".

I have a little difficult to believe Greer when he states that multi
national corporations already since 1950es - 60ies know how to
produce unlimited power by Zero Point Field energy. I wonder if
Greer is over-interpreting some things.

I also have a little difficult believing Greer when he states that
the "robotic" greys are manufactured by humans.

AstralCB
16th August 2012, 04:31 PM
I have a little difficult to believe Greer when he states that multi
national corporations already since 1950es - 60ies know how to
produce unlimited power by Zero Point Field energy. I wonder if
Greer is over-interpreting some things.

I believe the unlimited power/energy he is talking about is what is becoming more commonly known as 'Free Energy'. There are many generators that produce zero point energy fields that create this free energy. So far the governments have suppressed this technology time and again.

A basic understanding of how this works is the generator pulls energy in from the atmosphere and as it produces energy it uses about 30% to keep itself energized and the other 70% is used for you appliances, heat, etc. (That's a very basic concept of course).

PauliEffect
16th August 2012, 05:59 PM
Also his statement that ETs are not interested in our DNA development is contradictory to the fact that we might have been seeded by ET races in the first place. (If I remember correctly he mentions this shortly once).
If they already has seeded us, the ETs have all DNA they ever want.
If they need to take any more samples, they just have to pick
whatever finds they can get in sewers or dustbins or clothes
from second hand shops. Abducting people seems like going
over the river to get the water.

So most likely, the ETs are not that interested in more DNA, that's
just more of the same.

CFTraveler
16th August 2012, 08:29 PM
I don't know, if I were experimenting on an animal, such as using retroviruses to modify their DNA, periodic checking to make sure the experiment is going well would be necessary.
Regardless of what I just said though, I don't think it's about DNA or even biology. I think the answer is more complex and possibly mysterious.

Sinera
17th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Yes, I also believe it is not (just) about DNA in the first place. In D. Cannon's book, there are two other main reasons mentioned, one might still be related to DNA though.

First, it is medical or/and biological. It is however also done by checking the "other" bodies, (etheric, astral) that are sometimes only 'abducted' instead of the physical one (this supports the theory put forward by some OBErs, such as e.g. Buhlman or R. Peterson (http://www.robertpeterson.org/ufoobe.html).). Sometimes however the physical is taken also and it's molecular frequency changed to be transported / teleported (Star Trek is maybe more real than we think).

Second, it is also for implants, mostly checking or replacing ones that already are in the persons, many of them since birth (!).

The implants themselves are said either to be for reason 1 (medical!) or reason 2: observation and/or communication. E.g. one was to improve the person's blood cell quality somehow to keep up her health levels sufficiently. The second might be a rather shocking revelation for all abductees who naturally and most understandably feel to be frightened and victimized all the time: However, so the transcripts of some hypnotically regressed persons say, these persons (or rather their higher self) supposedly agreed to the procedure prior to incarnation. They are "in it" from the beginning. (Shift, Earth changes and starseed theories and all that...)

I just am reporting about what I read about. As said above, I don't know or am not sure what my opinion on this is anymore. Seems I have none any longer. :?

CFTraveler
17th August 2012, 06:14 PM
I just am reporting about what I read about. As said above, I don't know or am not sure what my opinion on this is anymore. Seems I have none any longer. You and me both. I don't even know what my intuition is telling me most of the time regarding UFOs.

Beekeeper
19th August 2012, 10:19 AM
Earlier this year I spoke to an Australian UFO investigator. He said he'd found extremely little to support the existence of extraterrestrials/inter-dimensionals though he'd had one good case in Queensland he'd found pretty compelling where the girls were floated out of an upstairs bedroom and found downstairs by their parents. He suggested an alternative theory to the abduction scenarios, which he assured me was quite widely known, though I'd never heard it. This was that pharmaceutical companies are somehow be behind alleged abductions and implants. That didn't resonate with me a whole lot but, then again, he didn't go into it much.

I've read or viewed that even children in remote regions of Africa have reported greys, though I can't remember where.

What did resonate with me was Project Camelot's interview with Gary McKinnon, the English guy who hacked the Pentagon some years ago. He claimed that the documents he found mentioned off-world forces. Professor John E Mack, who died in 2004, is another person worth investigating. He worked with alleged abductees and, I believe, exercised great integrity and courage in his explorations. Historian, Richard Dolan is another person working in the field that I feel can be trusted. I'd watch rather than read him. (I have one of his books and it's sat quite a while waiting for me to finish it - a bit dry).

Linda Moulton Howe did the work on animal mutilations, which continue to the present. You can read some of her material for free on her Earthfiles site. This is one of the most disturbing aspects of the whole field of Ufology, suggesting that it isn't just human biology that the others have an interest in. Right out on the extreme wings you'll find reports of those who allege having witnessed genetic splicing experiments that included human and animal genetical material.

The argument that Hollywood is priming us to be afraid doesn't really take into account the history of Science fiction. Generally there's a long tradition of aliens representing "the other" as manifest on earth itself. Sci-Fi often works like analogy and all works are products of their context. Frightful aliens can, psychologically speaking, represent any number of threats that their respective creators experience within their cultural/historical contexts or even, more simply, the shadow self. When you do investigate with an open mind you find a lot of horror stories of malevolent beings as well as those that don't seem to intend harm or damage and Hollywood likewise presents different types.

Sinera
19th August 2012, 11:47 AM
The argument that Hollywood is priming us to be afraid doesn't really take into account the history of Science fiction. Generally there's a long tradition of aliens representing "the other" as manifest on earth itself. Sci-Fi often works like analogy and all works are products of their context. Frightful aliens can, psychologically speaking, represent any number of threats that their respective creators experience within their cultural/historical contexts or even, more simply, the shadow self. When you do investigate with an open mind you find a lot of horror stories of malevolent beings as well as those that don't seem to intend harm or damage and Hollywood likewise presents different types.

An interesting example of this good-bad spectrum diversity is the movies of Steven Spielberg. On the one hand we have the benign type with e.g. "ET The Extraterrestial" and "Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind". On the other hand we have the bad and highly superior Earth invaders with "War Of The Worlds", "Transformers" or his newest TV show "Falling Skies".

What strikes me: The 'good' ETs were from the 70ies/80ies. The bad ones are of a newer date (Concededly with WOTW being a remake, but still...).

So the conspiracy freak is tempted to ask: Is there a trend?

(Besides: Same trend applies to war or military movies in genera, with or without any monster aliens (such as the infamous "Battle L.A." or similar ones). In general, there are so many movies that seem to almost exalt the military way. There are no real anti-war movies made anymore, imho. There is nothing critical of the military or of war business. War seems to be the 'natural way' to solve conflicts and every marine is automatically a hero. Even the pop music business (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eo_obAeTA8) seems to be 'in it' now. It is rumoured that the Pentagon has a say in many of these scripts, also since they send their consultants or even lend some of the weaponry to the filmmakers, not without their own 'hidden' motives, as it seems.).

CFTraveler
19th August 2012, 06:13 PM
I have noticed it as a trend on TV movies and series in general. Usually the civilian activist is a greedy "politician" and the military man is the "hero", who knows it's better to attack first, because, his intuition is right. I've been noticing this for at least five years now.

Beekeeper
21st August 2012, 10:56 AM
An interesting example of this good-bad spectrum diversity is the movies of Steven Spielberg. On the one hand we have the benign type with e.g. "ET The Extraterrestial" and "Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind". On the other hand we have the bad and highly superior Earth invaders with "War Of The Worlds", "Transformers" or his newest TV show "Falling Skies".

What strikes me: The 'good' ETs were from the 70ies/80ies. The bad ones are of a newer date (Concededly with WOTW being a remake, but still...).

So the conspiracy freak is tempted to ask: Is there a trend?

My point is trend does not necessarily equal conspiracy. Trends are usual. Movies and other texts reflect fears and fantasies within their contexts and there's nothing new about elites who own the means of production promoting elite agendas. Perhaps too, a tendency towards violent scenarios has developed in response to audience taste. It's not unheard of for film makers to get on a bandwagon in order to make megabucks.

I've also noticed a continuation in parodic alien movies like Paulie and even District 9- which is clearly about Apartheid and also, perhaps, the tendency of nations to resist those seeking asylum and again exemplifies my point about movies reflecting context. This is not to say movies have not been used for propaganda purposes; they clearly have. I highly recommend the documentary that can be found on You Tube called Reel Bad Arabs if you want to explore more deeply the influence of elites and context in shaping and pandering to audience prejudices.

I have noticed it as a trend on TV movies and series in general. Usually the civilian activist is a greedy "politician" and the military man is the "hero", who knows it's better to attack first, because, his intuition is right. I've been noticing this for at least five years now.

Sounds like Rambo the movie, not the novel. I've noticed the trend (well, not recently because I barely watch it) in TV shows that depict older males as the fountain of all knowledge and rightness (CSI - any series) and younger guys as headstrong, moronic d*ckwads who are somehow still irresistible to intelligent (and stupid), hot young women.

LPCF
21st August 2012, 08:23 PM
I see the discussion continues apace since I last posted on this thread! All I would add is that Dr. Grier makes one important point. If the ETs are advanced enough to visit us from far away, they are clearly more technologically advanced than us. Yet to have reached this advanced state without having destroyed themselves suggests that they are also much more spiritually advanced. He suggests that they are non-aggressive, and that it is we who are aggressive and at risk of blowing ourselves up. I find that argument quite convincing. Mankind needs spirituality!

BTW, he says that his group makes contact via telepathy following meditation and going into trance states, and that some ETs have fine bodies (like astral bodies) - so quite a bit like this forum!

AstralCB
22nd August 2012, 12:40 PM
I see the discussion continues apace since I last posted on this thread! All I would add is that Dr. Grier makes one important point. If the ETs are advanced enough to visit us from far away, they are clearly more technologically advanced than us. Yet to have reached this advanced state without having destroyed themselves suggests that they are also much more spiritually advanced. He suggests that they are non-aggressive, and that it is we who are aggressive and at risk of blowing ourselves up. I find that argument quite convincing. Mankind needs spirituality!

This is very much the case. If technology advances without spirituality, we get what we have here on earth. That's not to say we have not evolved or evolved without any spiritual growth. It simply means we have leaned heavily on technology with very little in the way spiritual growth to balance this out.

Technology should assist spirituality and spiritual growth.

heliac
24th August 2012, 02:41 AM
Of course.

We have evolved from sea otters.
---

http://www.deepseawaters.com/image/seaotters.jpg

They are so adorable

cuteness beyond words
http://imgur.com/18P89

Sinera
24th August 2012, 10:10 AM
Haha, he likes to get a good scratch now and then ... Lemurs also do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdOIw3TsxSI

:-)

CFTraveler
24th August 2012, 12:27 PM
OMG so cute. It's as if he were saying "aaah, that's it, right there".

Sinera
8th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Don't know if it's going to be disinfo rather than disclosure but there is a lecture event in Las Vegas announced for September 22nd with 'high ranking' officials and military men who will talk about UFOs and evidence or whatever.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01/ufo-secrets-revealed_n_1843040.html

Another lecture is by Dr Steven Greer on his official Sirius project and all a few days before the above event in just a week from now on Sept 16th.

http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/?page_id=305

Hope that both events are going to be filmed and 'youtubed' later on. :-)

dreaming90
9th September 2012, 01:10 AM
I'm reading Ultimate Journey again and I just got to the part where Monroe runs into a saucer-shaped craft near the moon. The occupant claims that humor is a valuable commodity in other energy systems and that the UFOs were merely collection units that occasionally got spotted by humans. :|

CFTraveler
9th September 2012, 04:44 PM
I need to reread that. For some reason that book never 'sunk in'to my brain.

dreaming90
9th September 2012, 08:13 PM
I agree, for some reason his previous two books were more absorbable. Ultimate Journey is more like Monroe's philosophy or memoirs rather than his experiences.

fghom001
24th February 2023, 01:47 PM
owners and rulers of USA will never allow this truth to reach Americans. they are true devils and demons

fghom001
26th February 2023, 02:17 AM
They will not let truth to surface. big pharma makes 8 trillion a year in USA, food about 1 trillion. they will not allow the peaceful aliens to bring about free energy and cure to diseases that is bad for profit. the negative campaign against them stared back in the 1950s to demonized good ones. everything in media about aliens is negative. but they will gladly commercialize the negative aliens like grey and reptilians. think the main problem in usa is that people trust the government and its regulatory branches.

alphadracooverlord
11th March 2023, 05:55 PM
I partially agree. The powers that blocked disclosure make a lot more than 8 trillion dollars a year. These alien reproduction vehicles are very expensive. Some can be huge carrying tons of soldiers using transcendental technologies. Earth, Mars and the Moon were compromised. What has happened is because of prioritazions. It is not so easy to knock out people hiding several km under the surface.

fghom001
12th March 2023, 09:38 PM
I partially agree. The powers that blocked disclosure make a lot more than 8 trillion dollars a year. These alien reproduction vehicles are very expensive. Some can be huge carrying tons of soldiers using transcendental technologies. Earth, Mars and the Moon were compromised. What has happened is because of prioritazions. It is not so easy to knock out people hiding several km under the surface.
think all the fake taxes that Americans are duped into paying are used to build these crafts if this is actually real.

alphadracooverlord
23rd March 2023, 05:42 PM
I get provided daily with logistics and military protection.