PDA

View Full Version : hi, i'am new here as well, i am from portugal

Cesm
10th March 2012, 02:10 PM
I have been reading some Robert Bruce works, and became real interested specially when i learned n.e.w. a few years ago, and recently started reading astral dynamics, and oh my god i never seen such detailed information about the projections mechanics, it's a true encyclopedia about astral projections :D I got so impressed with his work that i tried to search more info and then i found these foruns in which him himself is in and decided to join to solve some doubts i have and that usually people seem to have trouble understanding....

By the way forgive me if i will make huge posts in the future, it's probably because i highly suspect i am an asperger and i can only explain myself well with long explanations, also unfortunately i suffer from literal thinking AND opposite intuintion, so i have having a lot of trouble and effort finding things on my own (and yes i know how to google and search stuff :) )

By the way i wonder if there is anyone from Portugal here? My native language isn't english, altough It's SO rare to find people from Portugal that i can freely talk about things like this (psionics and energy work) specially by chat (i filled my profile with that) i hope that i soon find someone, also for helping each other in taking doubts as well for example.

About my interests are mainly psionics (obviously), computers, anime (mainly dbz triology but also many others of course), classical music (i am very sensitive to this), astronomy (i like mostly about space exploration stuff, but not about UFO stuff exactly), and a lot others... Oh by the way i was also attuned to a few types of reiki in the past but unfortunately it only works on others not to heal myself :D

SoulSail
10th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Welcome, Cesm

And no need to worry about long posts, especially as they relate to Asperger's. I have a knack for writing long posts and then deleting them in order to spare forum readers. Occasionally, however, a few slip in there ; )

Soul

CFTraveler
10th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Welcome Cesm.
I'm Puerto Rican, so I understand about English not being your primary language. You do well, as do many of our polyglots here.

Neil Templar
10th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Hi Cesm. Welcome to the forums :)

greytraveller
11th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Greetings Cesm and welcome
Your English is quite good and had you not mentioned being a native of Portugal I would have assumed that English Was your first language. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Regards
Grey

Cesm
11th March 2012, 09:15 PM
lool thanks it's because i already have years of practise in writing english, but if you would talk to me in person... it would be a totally diferent story :)

Summerlander
22nd March 2012, 01:45 PM
Ola, como esta?

Cesm
22nd March 2012, 07:37 PM
Ah finalmente alguém português aqui :) Muito bem não estou sozinho cá, lol