PDA

View Full Version : Salt baths, how?

Bexy
10th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Apologies if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't find it.

I've read about salt baths being a good way to cleanse yourself of negativity, but would like to know how other people do it. I've recently started taking epsom salt baths once in a while, because they are also good for cleansing the physical body of toxins. Are they good enough?

A therapist advised me to put 4 pots of salt in the 4 corners of my house for protection. Anyone else use salt in this way?

Thank you for sharing.

SoulSail
10th March 2012, 09:29 PM
I use epsom salts mixed with regular table salt. Also, I add in a mild Tea Tree liquid soap. It's a good combo for me. Once there I usually do energy work to dump negative energy through the feet (use NEW or favorite visualization).

Soul

CFTraveler
10th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Here's some posts:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?789-A-Question-about-Salt-Baths

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7167-salt-baths

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?1061-Mega-salt-bath-warning

btw, I use salt showers, because we have a septic system, and the tanks don't like it. It works well for me.
---

thedevil
11th March 2012, 07:28 AM
Isn't salt in high quantities toxic? It is my understanding that it needs to be balanced with potassium. Actually every cell of your body is considered a chemical battery that produces electricity via sodium potassium pump. If I remember correctly this is what's also considered a form of cellular combustion which also consequently needs oxygen.

Just a suggestion, call it logic or intuition if you like, but I would be willing to bet you get more benefit by adding potassium as well. Generally the highest concentration of potassium is in ashes (ashes are also very fascinating and mention quite a lot in the Bible) but as most are aware you can also buy potassium iodide from store (which is actually used in the treatment of radiation poisening)

SoulSail
11th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Actually, Epsom Salts are just Magnesium Sulfate, and as for adding real salt, the body only absorbs a given amount. Think of swimming in the very salty ocean.

Soul

thedevil
11th March 2012, 02:17 PM
Actually, Epsom Salts are just Magnesium Sulfate, and as for adding real salt, the body only absorbs a given amount. Think of swimming in the very salty ocean.

Soul

Everyone absorbs differently and in different amounts and the individual self also does likewise depending on its state of being at any particular moment. This applies to all modes of absorbing whether it be nutrients, air, sun light, knowledge, etc... but the truth remains the more that's available the better. Also purity is important and the right balance is important

CFTraveler
11th March 2012, 05:13 PM
Salt water when ingested can be toxic, but we don't advocate too much- just enough to cover the bottom of the tub is probably not more than a cup or two, in many gallons of water. But of course prudence should be used. If you see the third link I posted, it's about the warnings about what can happen when you do it improperly.
And of course, don't do it if you have heart or kidney problems.
When I use it in the shower, I don't use more than a pellet or two- (like a handful) and it works well for me.

Bexy
11th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Super! Thank you all for your replies. I think I'm going to get me some dead sea salt and see if I get different effects than with the epsom salt.